• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 21, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - December 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First house in a new series of wasteland architecture.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Seems I stumbled upon some sort of dimension.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Japanese mountain castle Part 2

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:30 AM PST

    If you don't burn them, they'll return, and they'll remember.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    A18.3 b3 patch notes

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    Free Stuff to get you started

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Free Stuff to get you started

    We like to be good to the new people that join our sever.

    7 Serreal Days

    submitted by /u/cybernet00
    [link] [comments]

    Console players looking for PC

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    Edit: I have been contacted by multiple people so I just want to say thank you to everyone who upvoted this so more people would see it and question humanity as I wonder why people downvoted this lol. Anyway thank you all 7dtd community!

    I recently built a brand new PC so I figured I'd offer this first to my 7dtd console brethren who are looking to get a PC. I'm looking to get rid of my old PC for $100 it is a 5 year old pc able to run 7dtd at an average of 50 fps on medium graphics settings which console players should be used to 30 fps. Its specs are as follows:

    AMD FX-8350 8 core processor NVIDIA GTX 950 2GB VRAM 16GB DDR3 RAM 256GB HDD (Had to take my big HDD for my PC)

    It does have windows 10 installed on it and like I said it can run 7dtd at medium settings. Anyway if your interested and you live in the DC Metro area I could meet you in person otherwise if you want it shipped to you then you will have to cover shipping. Message me if your interested. If no one responds in 7 days (pun definitely intended) I will go ahead and post it online.

    submitted by /u/Malaki202
    [link] [comments]

    What config files have you modified to change game parameters?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    I thought this would be an interesting discussion. What config files have you changed to make the the game more enjoyable for you.

    I have modified vehicles.xml to make the vehicles travel faster. Not all of them, and not outrageous changes. But when a bicycle can travel just as fast as the motorbike, and only slightly slower than the 4x4, something is amiss. So I bumped up the speeds of the different motorized vehicles just a bit.

    I also modified loot.xml to make eggs appear more often in nests. I made it .50 instead of .25. I was finding with it at .25 that I could visit 20-30 nests and only find a half dozen eggs, so clearly it wasn't really happening 1/4 of the time.

    How about you?

    submitted by /u/ntengineer
    [link] [comments]

    Just spawn a 4x4 and a gyro

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Seriously. I thought it would make things too easy, but I just wanted to see how the game is after about 8 months of not playing. It definitely has not, and I can't imagine all the time someone would waste waiting to craft one.

    At least start with a bicycle

    submitted by /u/cand0r
    [link] [comments]

    Not a single antibiotic in pop n pills!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    (Nightmare mode) Level 4. Got infected at the navezgane desert diner. Moved north to the desert pop n pills south of the burnt forest. Used up all my ammo clearing it out. Not a single antibiotic! Help?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    One-Shot headshot

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Is there a mod out there that makes it so a headshot almost always kills a Zombie?

    submitted by /u/MaxusBE
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a higher gear for the Jeep?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    Holy shit. This thing has low and granny low. No wonder it sucks gas the way it does!

    I say don't even sweat it and just stick with the motorcycle. YMMV

    submitted by /u/Sirloin_Tips
    [link] [comments]

    In need of players

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    I'm a new player who just got the game and I want to play and make friends , I have a PlayStation with a mic

    submitted by /u/uglygodSYT
    [link] [comments]

    OCD keeping me from playing the game :(

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:04 PM PST

    I have played since 17 stable release. I rarely get by day 11 because I try and make my setup/base/location/trader proximity perfect.

    Is there any way to ... stop this lol. Im on day 5 right now and my small POI is starting to get cramped

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    How to you set up your storage?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Like the title says how do you guys set up your storages? Do you horde resources and split it between the tool it takes to get the item. Or how detailed do you make your boxes? Pics appreciated :D

    submitted by /u/CuDecker
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 | Guide to Electricity (Advanced + TRAPS!)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Can I have my server open and have my friend play on, when I'm not on it?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    Any info would be appreciated thanks!

    submitted by /u/R3volte
    [link] [comments]

    Does hitting the trader still count as player kills?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Anyone know any Console glitches?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel