• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 28, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - December 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    As a joke I made "30-50 Feral Hogs" into a playable, lootable quest item modlet...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    House #2 In the Wasteland Architecture, currently in phase 1.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    Effective food for mid-late game?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    My three friends and I are currently on day 32 and we're all still eating grilled meat. I was wondering if there is a better food at this point that I could make for everyone? We currently don't have farm but we're starting to consider it. I have also found the secret sham recipe which doesn't seem too taxing on resources

    submitted by /u/MaroonMoo
    [link] [comments]

    Came home to this parking job

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Best spot for a base.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    So I spawned in the desert and was close to Fates Hotel and thought hmmm why not it has a lot of space and things to scrap.

    Thing is I keep getting that orange glow from the sun which is just annoying. Is there a similar or better place that is more shall we say environmentally friendly, also does the trader stay in the same spot or relocate? He is currently across a huge river and I always just just barely make it out without drowning.

    Any tips would be great, I would like a bit of a fixer upper as for me it is easier for me to plan and lay out.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/daeron187
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 Guide | Inserting a Prefab in Game Save!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Haven't played since 2015, what happened to hub cities?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Will they return? Is there a way to mod them back in? Why were they removed in the first place? I miss the experience of surviving in a huge metro compared to the small towns my maps keep generating.

    submitted by /u/sollicit
    [link] [comments]

    Suggest an A18 overhaul? NPCs and farming prefered

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:48 PM PST

    So as much as i love the game its gotten to the point I need mods.
    Im forced to play solo due to very slow and intermittent internet which hasn't been too bad but i seem to get to a point 30-50 days in where its almost tedious to continue. Its a cycle of repair after hoard night, go harvest my crops the next day, craft and cook my ass off, mine for a full day, maybe do some looting or a quest for a few days and then prepare for the next hoard. While that's all well and good it also gets pretty boring.

    I saw a lets play of starvation but that seems to not be updated to A18, the farming mod looks good but again I can see myself spending a full day working with it and id love the ability to have an NPC who handled it in exchange for 'protection' almost in fallout 4 style.

    Any suggestions guys?

    submitted by /u/twobit78
    [link] [comments]

    What is the trigger for cops and demolishers to explode?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    No matter what type of horde base I build I always get overrun because my traps are blown up by demolishers and cops so I'm trying not to trigger their explosion and/or kill them before they have a chance. I just can't seem to pinpoint the trigger.

    For cops it seems to be damage.

    For demolishers I know it's shooting the c4, but traps seem to trigger it randomly as well. Also sometimes when the demolished finds a wall he detonates.

    I like preparing for the horde nights but I get destroyed every time because of this. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Gagsgd98
    [link] [comments]

    Some noob questions.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Hi got some questions.

    The stone ax is there a way to upgrade it or something better. A faster/better more efficient way of breaking concrete and steel blocks/fences.

    Also is the a guide for building upgrade showing what a wood block needs from frame till its strongest form

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/daeron187
    [link] [comments]

    Created bookshelves and medicine cabinets won't set up correctly

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    I can't seem to make the bookshelves and medicine cabinets I have created to stand vertical. They stay horizontal. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/VengevineROM
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join or start fresh game xbox1

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Title says it all looking to get back into the game Gt is Whodoneit3134

    submitted by /u/Boosted313
    [link] [comments]

    Top seeds?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Has anyone found any awesome seeds?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Do you lose save games when deleting the game?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:30 PM PST

    I had seen that your saves are located in your appdata folder, and that the game doesn't sync to steam cloud. Does the game delete your saves in your %appdata% folder when you uninstall the game, using the uninstall button on steam? I frequently uninstall games (500GB HDD) and don't want to lose my data. :P

    submitted by /u/Brenonon
    [link] [comments]

    Level 5 clear questions

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:27 PM PST

    Hey all, I've tried a handful of times to complete level 5 clears, whether it be the water works utility or large factory or the 6 story apartment... I clear it all and yet it never fully clears .. I'm currently doing the apartment and I put wood frames at every room entrance that I cleared .. went to the roof twice ran around the outside incase of vultures or zombies out there... Any idea ??

    submitted by /u/Qdaerden
    [link] [comments]

    Blood moon broken on creative server?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    I'm using a test server with cheats (creative) on to test horde bases but when I use the set time command to trigger a blood moon only like a handful of zombies spawn and then its nothing for the rest of the night. Anyone know what the issue is? Have not modified any ini. Settings are default except for xp at 300% and cheats on

    submitted by /u/Gagsgd98
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Base/Bunker Ideas?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Hello all,

    Looking for good ideas to construct a base out of. I have previously been using the bomb shelter large, but it is hard to defend during hordes with all the stairs. I'm either looking for a good way to fortify that for hordes, or another, easier to defend POI. I'm playing on nightmare.

    submitted by /u/CCCCultureShock
    [link] [comments]

    Framedrops from 50-60 FPS to <10FPS

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:43 AM PST

    >>Solved<<

    Hey everyone,

    my wife and I have a problem with framedrops.Sometime our FPS drops from 50FPS to less then 10FPS.We try to change the grafik options to run more FPS but the drops comes again.

    Is it a genereally problem of the current version of the game?

    We play with a GTX1050TiOC, she have an AMD A10 with 24GB RAM and I have a i5 4430 with 32GB RAM.We think about to buy a RX590, will it help for the framedrops?

    Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand my problem.

    Greeting from Germany

    submitted by /u/Mario-Be
    [link] [comments]

    Server Wipe...heres what we ended on

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Server Wipe...heres what we ended on submitted by /u/ttv_DevThaDevastator
    [link] [comments]

    Best Equipment Rolls.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    just wondering whats the Best rolls on AK's and Shotguns for damage.... and the best Rolls for Military armor ?

    i've seen so far 86 for Ak's fully moded and 25 per pellet for shot guns

    submitted by /u/player_juanito
    [link] [comments]

    Which wiki is best?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Which wiki page does everyone use?

    I've tried a couple but they all seem out of date - showing A17 info.

    submitted by /u/Quattro01
    [link] [comments]

    What is the command to giveself junk turret? I can't see to find it anywhere

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    I got suck in a wall, loaded the game and lost all items in my inventory bar. :( including 2 junk turrets

    submitted by /u/R3volte
    [link] [comments]

    1000 IQ bloodmoon night.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    Gas for molotov is hard to get now, unless you do mining for oil shale.
    But we need fire to thin down the bloodmoon horde !

    Solution?
    Campfire. A lot of campfire. and Woods.

    https://imgur.com/BxmRkC3
    This idea came up right before my day 21 bloodmoon. Only managed to set up a few campfire. But it should works well if you cover the whole floor with campfire.

    submitted by /u/Jyong5319
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel