• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - December 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - December 27, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - December 27, 2019

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It would be cool to have the option to drive in first person.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Working on a base, trying a little harder than i normally do, much better than my regular cube :P

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:20 PM PST

    PSA: put a torch at the cave entrance if u ever decide to go cave diving

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    Was at the desert mines in navezgane. There's always good loot in the water: munitions box.

    Saw a pool that led to an underwater tunnel, tried to follow it to see if I goes anywhere. Ok 30s of oxygen left, time to surface. Couldn't find the surface!! I'd completely lost all orientation! 20s of panicked swimming trying to find the surface. Finally did and I just noped the fuck out of there.

    Retrospectively I should've placed a torch before I gone in so I know to follow the light on return.

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    I know telltale game screwed you guys but....

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    Do you at least have a vague idea of console getting the updated version? This game is really cool but the console version is awful and horrendously outdated. Me and my friend really enjoyed this game but were not gonna get pcs just to play the better version. Just was curious if there was any news about it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RealCulturedCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find Java 64bit needed for NitroGen

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    All in the title. I tried both if the download prompts in the website and the readme file. Both took me to a java downloader. I downloaded it and ran the installer (twice, both chrome and explorer). Then I try to run the program and nothing happens. It says I still dont have 64 bit java. What program do they want me to have to use this?

    submitted by /u/Seriouswall117
    [link] [comments]

    Do zombies detect motorbikes better than bicycles?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    So right now I have a bike and as I pedal through the world, I'd spot a zombie before it spots me and I'd get off and snipe it before carrying on my merry way.

    I'm assuming the motorcycle will be noisier so will I the zombie spot me before it spot it?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else do solo insane perma death?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    I've been playing on insane difficulty with perma death. I will allow a respawn on day one if I die to dogs, hyenas, or vultures before 2-5pm in game but if I do that I don't allow myself to go loot my corpse.

    So far a18 has been fun in this mode. Makes me really question fighting things with the new run after being hit feature. I'm Recording how things go so maybe I'll put some up on YouTube even if it just ends up being a death compilation. But so far after my first few deaths and starting over my current session is on day 6 so I'm hoping that one goes for a while.

    submitted by /u/Zombade
    [link] [comments]

    How well will this game run?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Picking up the game on steam tomorrow (been playing this on console for years, now I finally convert :")) and I just got my PC completed Here are my specs CPU: i7-3770 RAM: 16gb GPU: RX 570 4gb I am aiming for high settings. What will be a good estimate for FPS?

    submitted by /u/thiccestboiii
    [link] [comments]

    Install mod to rented gameservers server

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    So I'm not really finding a lot of info on how to install a mod to hosted server (lots for a local server). How does one go about doing this? As it stands now I have created a folder called 'mods' 7daystodie/Mods
    I have extracted the downloaded mod. But when I restart server nothing happens. There are various xml files inside the folder that was extracted, are those files supposed to go into each corresponding folder for the server (ie buffs.xml, entityclasses.xml etc). The directions on the download site say to just create a 'mods' folder at the same level as the server and then extract to that folder. But doesn't say anything about the individual xml file..this doesn't seem to be working. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/texhater
    [link] [comments]

    A18 zed pathing

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:14 PM PST

    I've just finished another bloodmoon night in my bloodmoon base which has been working well previously. This time however, the zeds decided to charge right for me, smashing through reinforced concrete to reach me.

    The base is setup with an entry at one end, into a corridor of death that is about 25 blocks long. At the end, there's a couple of iron bars with one full block's gap into my room. On previous bloodmoons, they usually go straight for the opening and enter the corridor just as desired. Last night, not one entered the corridor, instead opting to smash through concrete into the room I'm in.

    A youtube of my base.

    Is there a way I can persuade the zeds to go through the designated entry? Is this likely to be due to the base being too large? Will thicker walls help to convince them?

    submitted by /u/sammyrc3
    [link] [comments]

    Assistance with a lost bag.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Hey all, I am just curious, I had a bag full of good loot and I died during a cave in, in a mine, now the bag icon is on my map but the location has no bag. Does anyone know if its lost or If i can still get it? Ps I've dug a large section around it and still nothing.

    Playing on steam latest experimental build

    submitted by /u/CHAWKC16
    [link] [comments]

    whats this off color rectangle i see at night?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Skills

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    What skills would you put into for a fresh character? I don't have much experience with 7D, but I'd like to start on the right foot.

    Also, about how long does it take to get the basic form of transportation (bicycle)? DayZ made me hate running simulators :/

    Thanks for the replies people! I appreciate it

    submitted by /u/Nugger12
    [link] [comments]

    New town

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:04 PM PST

    So I've seen some videos of people in a new town, with a military base and bunker. Anyone know the location?

    submitted by /u/jack32342
    [link] [comments]

    Snow biome help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    So I've decided to move into the snow area because there is a trader very close and I've found a nice home to upgrade and a solid spot for a horde base.

    I just want to know what is the best clothing combination to wear so I will stay in the safe temperature zone without needing a fire or torch.

    submitted by /u/Tabeyloccs
    [link] [comments]

    Moving Player Inventories to new Map using dedicated server

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:36 PM PST

    I run a docker container on my server that is running the most recent server version. We have played out a full map and tapped it all out. I didn't realize i made it so small. So i figured i could just build a new world that was bigger and move the player folder over and we could continue our adventure with our skills and lvls and stuff that we had for tools and inventory. However when i do this the client connects and the player profile resets. does anyone know how to do this? Are player profiles tied to maps that they are created under now? Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Tergi
    [link] [comments]

    Bike hurts my health

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Don't know how to explain it but a few times when I get off my bike, I end up being injured by it, the damage is quite substantial, takes away about 40 health.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Help moving base

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Me and my friend started playing this game recently and we settled in the back of a gas station next to diersville, walls, strong gate and plenty of space. We modified the back of the building to our preference and started looting our surroundings and improving our small base.

    I've seen impressive buildings done by some players and I came up with two questions: (we're on day 8)

    1. Is it worth it to move base?
    2. If we move base, which is the fastest way to transfer all the materials from one base to another?
    submitted by /u/Vlad5543
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a noob?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    i just got 7 days to die yesterday, are there any tips or advice for a new player like myself that you could share? I did watch youtube videos on this game when i was younger, so i know some stuff, but it cant hurt to know more.

    submitted by /u/-Benjamin_Dover-
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about Compo-Pack?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    I tried out this building mod that included many more building into the game. It was great exploring new and interesting areas but holy crap it makes the game 5x harder. Each building is infested with a crazy amount of zombies and difficult versions of ones as well. It was painful to go into a city and not be massacred. It was day 5 and it felt like I was fighting a horde with the amount that were trying to kill me. I would love to use this mod again but it makes the game way to difficult to play.

    Overall not bad just too hard.

    submitted by /u/Viking_in_Disguise
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Xbox multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    I cannot seem to find a straight answer online. The forums have mixed answers due to all of the different versions. I have nearly 600 hours into the game on PC and am considering buying it for Xbox so that my wife and I can play together. We have an Xbox One S and an Xbox One X.

    If I make her the host, is my progress saved between sessions or is it only her progress that is saved? I understand that I can only play our save when she is online.

    Can we switch back and forth between online and split screen play in the same save? Most answers online seem to say no.

    Any other major reasons I should or shouldn't get this on Xbox?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ohaple
    [link] [comments]

    Spent already three days to loot this building and need at least one more -- do even bigger POIs exist?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:31 PM PST

    Noob here, I just died and saw a message saying there is now a max xp penalty?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    What is this penalty? Apparently it's something new but no wikis say anything about it? Does it lasts forever for this toon?

    It was such a dumb death, I saw a rim on the floor and tried to pick it up, nothing showed up on the display so I just ignored it, turns out it was a landmine...

    If it's as bad as it seems to be might just start a new game... Having a forever penalty because you died once sucks...

    submitted by /u/RafaelF82
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel