• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 23, 2019


    Modded Monday - December 23, 2019

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen from the front page: Common practice in Navezgane.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    My "Hamon Overdrive Perk Tree" mod is now available on NexusMods! Here's a fun preview video I put together for it - a melee-focused skill tree inspired by JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Crash the truck into my son on a bike... I'm calling hax

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:27 PM PST

    How do you feel when you've lost everything you had?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    I fought my first blood moon and I thought I won. I was proud! But then four out of five pillars went down underneath me, one after another. And then I ran. And ran, and ran from the growling crowd. And when I couldn't run anymore I drank some water and run again. And then I've seen morning sun.

    I've seen no base though when I got back. No forge, no generator, no weapons I've put in the chest already. Nothing! Only a lonely pillar pointing into the sky and a pile of bricks.

    I wanted to fall on my knees and scream "NOOOOOOOOuuww!" but there's no combo for that. I was so destroyed I wanted to put a hole in my character's head and end the misery, but then I figured it's better to chase down the horde and smash every rotten head against the wall!

    I swear, I'll rebuild the base! It's going to be six pillars now!

    submitted by /u/yko
    [link] [comments]

    Where 7days probably takes place

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Alpha 18 Base Build | DEEP Double Whammy Fall Trap Base!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    what do you guys carry in your toolbelt?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    Now that we have lock picks, I'm happy to report that we can finally pick the lock of the trader's base vault that is behind the counter.

    Bout time we find what's in the box.

    submitted by /u/Abzug
    [link] [comments]

    Lag during morning?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:34 PM PST

    In previous updates day just happened in like 2 secounds and it was bright all of a sudden. I didnt like that and think that it should work just how it works but when it hits exactly 4am and it starts to turn orange my fps halfs. From 60-70fps my game locks to around 30 and stays that way until its no longer orange outside

    submitted by /u/Deathpacito420_69
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know how to configure a gen 2 google fiber combo modem to port forward a local 7d2d server?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    i got the server running i just can't figure it out if anyone here figured it out pls help

    submitted by /u/TheKeK_Mixer
    [link] [comments]

    Get Wrecked Bitch!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    Definition of ORE

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:54 PM PST

    I have all "The Art of Mining" Books.

    Book 3 (Harvest 10% more ore when buzzed from coffee)

    and

    One Shot, Full collection (20% chance to one shot any ore)

    Book 3 works with stone, full collection does not. Is stone ORE or not?

    submitted by /u/Sifa_Craft
    [link] [comments]

    Trick to fighting a bear on day 1.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    Where can I find wheels please I'm at a loss [PS4]

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:49 PM PST

    I need wheels for my minibike and I've searched cars and a gas station near me and no luck. I've gone through half of this somewhat large town and still can't find any wheels. They are the last thing I need, please help

    submitted by /u/Hopeisanopiate
    [link] [comments]

    I get this trying to boot up 7d2d, tried uninstalling etc, any ideas?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    Any good HUD mods for 18.2? I miss being able to see my food and water. Also maybe on that disables infection altogether? Nexus mods doesn’t seem to have anything

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    How do you create a good, worthwhile mine?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    So new player here 30 hrs max. I'm having trouble findind iron, nitrate and coal to produce ammo and equipament.

    For iron i just scrap every imch of a house that can have iron, but for coal and nitrate i have to rely on campfires and luck.

    How do you make an operational mine?

    Tried digging 20 "blocks" deep diagonaly but i didn't find anything.

    you guys have any foolproff method of doing it on A18?

    submitted by /u/Isapeth
    [link] [comments]

    Returning noob question:

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Do i have to worry if i punch a piece of dirt and do 1 damage? Will it reset over time/when i quit, or will they eventually add up causing longer load times and potential map resets? I've had the game delete 90% of a bunker i built out of nowhere. I'm just starting to play again after a long time after the game destroyed weeks of slow progress, and i don't want to have it happen again if it's avoidable. I love this game but it has always been an iffy thing on consoles (playing on xbox one)

    submitted by /u/CodydFrequency
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Point Question

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Is it possible to earn enough skill points to learn all skills?

    Thanks for the input!

    submitted by /u/Wells2205
    [link] [comments]

    Is 7 Days worth it on console

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    Been thinking about it. Im interested but wanted a second opinion.

    submitted by /u/Death7adder
    [link] [comments]

    Quality Joe or Trader talents?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    My wife is going full intellect. I am going Strength + Loot. Should I go for Quality Joe or the Trader talents?

    Edit - Lucky Looter is the name of the talent now. It used to be called Quality Joe.

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    I learned you can reset your trader jobs by reloading your game. I havent tested this on dedicated servers yet but it works for my personal server.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:27 AM PST

    7 Days to Die-Survival 2.0 Ep 13

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:17 PM PST

    This isn't a fuel tank! This is a giant white lie! >:(

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel