• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 22, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - December 22, 2019

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dawn :)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Moved from PS4 to PC

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    I just finished building my first PC(dope as hell PC mind you) and I got rid of the old station and my god. I forgot how fun a game can be when it gets constant updates. Telltale completely dropped the ball on their console port.

    I'm still getting used to the new perk system and I'm having a hard time keeping my health where it needs to be, but damnit, if it isn't a fun game.

    submitted by /u/The_Wolf_Pack
    [link] [comments]

    just generated this 14k map, looks amazing lol, a biome for almost anyone, does anyone here know how to set up a server? ive been trying to get this map going for a bit in 18.3, i'll post the server here when it's up, idk if i want it to be pve or pvp though.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Found an interesting POI not on any map I've seen of Navesgane

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:27 PM PST

    I found an interesting POI that is not on any map I've seen of Navesgane. I don't know if it has a name or not, but I would call it some type of Hidden Medical Research facility.

    To get to the facility, drive out into the desert south of Buzz's Bar until you get to a unmarked crossroads, and continue south just a little bit until a little road appears to the right, follow up to the top of the hill there, and you'll find a house.

    The first thing I noticed, is that the house seemed to be in a bit better condition than most houses I see, with the exception of a hole in the roof. While in the house you'll find a staircase that leads down into a cellar with a bunch of beer/wine kegs. Behind one of these kegs is a vault door (easily seen).

    So you open that door and you find a vault door in the ground, go down, and you'll kinda go through several vault doors. Most are unlocked for some reason. But eventually you'll get into the facility.

    There is quite a bit of loot here for such a small facility. But it's clear they were doing some type of medical research there. Lots of electronics to dismantle, quite a bit of cement also, and lots of loot boxes and cabinets everywhere.

    For zombies I mostly found military and the hazmat guys. Quite a bit of them. There is some random generic zombies also, but not a huge number.

    submitted by /u/ntengineer
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to the game and found on Neebs gaming. Looks great with friends. Anyone wanna be friends?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    I'm a fun person with free time and can even immerse into role playing.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTreeTrunks
    [link] [comments]

    Good morning, everyone!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    Beginner

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:24 PM PST

    I'm a returning player, I haven't played since alpha 14-15. Is there any good beginners guides? Feels like a totally new game to me.

    submitted by /u/Tabeyloccs
    [link] [comments]

    The lucky looter books 5: junk

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    What do they mean by junk? Does that mean more scrap polymers, just more items per container, or low quality items that have limited uses?

    submitted by /u/tracersmith
    [link] [comments]

    Some changes just worsen the gameplay

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:54 AM PST

    okay with nearly 1400 hours I know what I´m talking about.

    Some developer decisions are just not understandable to me.

    If I take the time to dig a pit around my base and it´s as deep as can be, that should kill zombies, no questions asked, why did this need a change?

    18.3 "Gas in Loot nerfed" how am I supposed to get some gas if there is no desert withn 6 km?

    18.3 and farm plot resources never get reduced?? try to craft 500 of those things by yourself, this is cruelty at this point

    The new font looks like Comic Sans and gives this game an unprofessional look IMO

    I really don´t get the thoughts behind the devs

    submitted by /u/HolmannRunter
    [link] [comments]

    Have questions about farming and seeds

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    My farming (living off the land) skill is at 3, and realized that when i harvest plants i get 2 crops per plant, but to craft seeds i need 5 crops. In the end I'm losing crops if I'm farming. Am i missing something? How do i make a profit from farming?

    Playing on most recent update

    submitted by /u/Yokai_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding FOV

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Why was the command "sg optionsfieldofviewnew #" disabled? The command now does nothing and the new fov command only works up to 85, why is it that most games I play, and this one prior to this update allow us to use 120 fov, why the hell was that removed? Playing with 25 degrees less vision than I've had for the past four years is kinda infuriating

    submitted by /u/SergiooGonzales
    [link] [comments]

    Does Xbox multiplayer work?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    I used to play this game years ago and had a lot of fun. I was thinking about trying to play with some friends, but it never worked the last time we tried and I was wondering if it was ever fixed?

    submitted by /u/zoinklab
    [link] [comments]

    How much money would it take to get VR support in this game?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    I bought the game years ago but would personally be fine with paying an additional $50 for a good VR version. I understand there's risk in diverting resources to something like VR that has a smaller userbase, but the devs should pick some price that would make it worth it for them and kickstarter it to see what happens. I would plug the shit out of that kickstarter.

    submitted by /u/damontoo
    [link] [comments]

    Finding Coal

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Just a heads up if your having a hard time finding coal, burn zones and snow zone are best place to look. Burnt trees and fire places in homes also give you coal from the burnt wood.

    submitted by /u/epicbrewis
    [link] [comments]

    What stats (Strnegth, Intellegience, etc.) and talents should I focus on?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Is it better to go with the increased loot quality + more harvest talents?

    And what survival talents are needed (increased health, healing over time, better environment resistance, etc.)?

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Do Smaller Version Updates Need A New World Started?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Figured I'd ask this because I'm about 28 days into my current save and I'd rather not have to start over but I'm not sure if the update from 18.2 to 18.3 will need a new world or if it's only bigger updates like A18 to A19 that require restarts.

    submitted by /u/OutcastMunkee
    [link] [comments]

    Basic world or random gen?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:34 AM PST

    Which one is better to play? My wife, daughter and myself are going to start playing this game together.

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Mod request

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    I'm looking for something that has the functions of DF without the ungodly beasts annihilating lowbies. Valmar's looks nice but is designed with A16 in mind. Any suggestions other than "Get gud or get rekt!"?

    submitted by /u/BrassAngel
    [link] [comments]

    Don't you guys think pvp raiding is ridiculously easy?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    The title says it all, you can literally destroy an iron door or concrete wall with a low lvl stone axe.

    I have 70 hours in the game and it's the only thing that really really bothers me.

    submitted by /u/kurdish-devil
    [link] [comments]

    The asphalt looks like soil

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    The asphalt looks like soil

    Hello guys, I have a problem with asphalt, it looks like soil, is there any way to fix it?
    Thanks in advance.

    (Road on the right, asphalt on the left)

    https://preview.redd.it/9alufd16p8641.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6d31c5ac8d974b33fcd46ca14dfc74a156eaf173

    submitted by /u/Diskuid
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back to playing A18

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Hi survivors, I just came back to 7dtd recently with latest A18 build on PC. Had set my bedroll and land claim block and made my base at a fire station using random gen map. I reinforced my fire station base with iron spikes trap and steel blocks with creative mode but on day 14 I realised the zombies were spawning inside the perimeter of my base. Was wondering why it happened, I had my bedroll inside the fire station

    submitted by /u/Typhloxxion
    [link] [comments]

    Uploading photos

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    So I wanted to upload photos of my friend and my base to show the community but I usually only use the phone app to access Reddit. I can only upload one photo on the website.

    What's the easiest way to upload photos and link it to Reddit?

    submitted by /u/epicbrewis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel