• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 03, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 03, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 03, 2019

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently this is far too organised for my groups liking.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:59 PM PST

    Poor Dog

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    I didn’t think that the seed “42069” would have a total of 17 cities, but I’m glad it does

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    When your motorcycles keep Duping you make a Harley Garage

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Looking for someone/a group to play with on Steam, PVE only

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    I'm a new player looking to learn and have fun. Tried joining a server but no one seems interested in teaming up.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway235436865
    [link] [comments]

    Had this gem happen on stream the other day. Figured you all would enjoy it.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Poor Zombie Bear

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:58 PM PST

    A few questions

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:38 AM PST

    Do any of you people watch any youtubers whom play 7 Days? Who? Personally I like Neebs Gamings playthrough. Also, would anybody like to do a playthrough with me online? Tried doing a server and I immediately got killed by some a-hole with a rocket launcher.

    submitted by /u/filmstudent42
    [link] [comments]

    What is the state of hosting on pc servers?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    A group of us have just gotten back into playing since A18 came out, and now I am looking into renting a server for a group of friends to play on. The problem is that I will not be able to monitor it constantly for issues and crashes etc. In your experiences, how often do these servers crash or need intervention from the person running the hosting once its fully setup?

    I am not worried about monitoring for cheating or player killing / raiding etc as it will only be a group of friends on here. I have hosted other games before and am aware of the differences between hosts at times, but I find glitchy crash prone games tend to be that way across all platforms, so I'm not too worried about which host your experiences pertain to!

    submitted by /u/Partaaaaylikeits2999
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change the route of the zombies?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Noob Looking For Other Players (PS4)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Hi! I'm very new to this game, and am looking for other potentially new players to play a world with! I play on the PS4 for now--lame I know.

    The problem with me, though...

    I'm a horrible shot so far, so you might need to take the ranged weapons because I can't aim for shit rn. I also have no mic, which is a bummer I know.

    Anyway yeah, that's about it. Just looking for PS4 friends who are new to the game as well, and have at least a sliver of patience. I'm currently at work, but am definitely willing to play tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/Hopeisanopiate
    [link] [comments]

    Signs

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    What's the story with signs now? I built one, I press E to use, write what I want, but then how do I actually apply it to the sign. I tried RMB, LMB, Enter, pressed cancel. Nothing seems to work.

    submitted by /u/Colon8
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky headshot from the right.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:20 PM PST

    PSA: If you're playing on PC, you can Shift click items in your inventory to automatically store them into whatever container you want to place them in.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Also, there's a little bag icon on the top left corner of your inventory that will Organize your inventory and storage container if you click it.

    300+ hours into this game and I JUST FOUND OUT how to do these things.

    submitted by /u/CaptainClincher
    [link] [comments]

    Friend Can't Access Storage Boxes or Forges/Etc..

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm new to this subreddit so sorry if I am not doing things correctly. My friend just started having an issue where he cannot loot our storage wooden chests anymore and he can't use our forge, workbench, chem lab, etc... He can still pick up items, use his items, mine, harvest, etc...

    Anyone know what could be the issue and any immediate solutions? Thank you

    submitted by /u/lukesincity
    [link] [comments]

    How to migrate servers to new machine?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    I am currently hosting my server on ServerBlend which is costing me about 10 bucks a month. How can I move it to a spare PC I have in the house? its a strong PC but has had the GPU removed from it.

    Can I still install Steam and host the game from there?

    Is there a how to somewhere detailing how to migrate the game files? I really don't want to start all over.

    submitted by /u/Savva135
    [link] [comments]

    Help me!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Hello there.....I just started playing 7 Days To Die. Can you share some tips for starting out.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/NikolaiFromKyow
    [link] [comments]

    The Walking Fred

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:55 AM PST

    If anyone is looking for a good vanilla server with non playing active admins. New players and experienced players welcome. The Walking Fred server. Good community

    submitted by /u/LC9090
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:16 PM PST

    I'm looking for people to play multiplayer with I have a mic my psn is JAR5597

    submitted by /u/iplay2manyvideogames
    [link] [comments]

    Survival 2.0- Ep.9

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel