• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 10, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 10, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 10, 2019

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I built an apocalyptic Christmas tree - Happy horde days everyone ♥

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Just a castle.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    Making progress on our newest project

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Hidden use for the Auger?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Trader Reset Tip

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Maybe this tip woodle be useful for some players.

    If you want to know, if or when the trader resets his merchandise, look at the day you're one. Take this number and deduct 1. If the result is divisible by 3 and integer (natural number), the trader resets that day.

    Example: Day 16

    --> 16 - 1 = 15

    15 : 3 = 5 --> Trader resets today (on day 16)

    Example: Day 21

    --> 21 - 1 = 20

    20 : 3 = 6,66 --> Trader does/has not reset, because 6,66 is not a natural number

    submitted by /u/JoeGreenish
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to figure out if I've gotten unlucky with a Nitrogen rwg or if something else

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I generated my first map with Nitrogen the other day and I just realized what was bugging me. There are only stone boulders. None of the others like iron or coal. I suppose it's possible that I just haven't found any yet, but usually when I play on a rwg I come across tons of them.

    Did I just get super unlucky with my rwg or is that just Nitrogen not generating anything except the stone boulders?

    submitted by /u/Melkain
    [link] [comments]

    should i invest in concrete mixing or steel smithing?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    How to get military armor?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:00 AM PST

    I'm pretty new to the game and am wondering here I could find military armor at?

    submitted by /u/phillythefish24
    [link] [comments]

    Are perks not available on PS4 yet?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:43 PM PST

    Trying to make blade traps and stuff but I need perks? I can't seem to find anything on how to access perks on PS4.

    submitted by /u/lilbitlucky321
    [link] [comments]

    any idea how to get a lot of skill points quickly

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    i can not find the trader in the game what should i do

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    i've looked on map there's no marking

    submitted by /u/HeatedLemon
    [link] [comments]

    Play with a group, want to add new ppl

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    If you'd like to join, we're all new & are playing a somewhat difficult map setting. If you're interested, Discord is

    DauntingKnight#8721

    submitted by /u/ClutteredMemory
    [link] [comments]

    Save Editor for 7D2D PS4?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I've got an offline Navezgane map that I've been working on since I got the game. I've built several cool bases, houses, tunnels, bridges, roads, ect all around the map and have shared images in various 7D2D communities. A few people asked if they could take a tour and experience my creations for themselves, but because it's a local offline map, it won't let me bring online players in (unless I'm missing something). I was wondering if there's any way to do the following:

    ♥♦♣♠ Edit the save file to change it from single player to multiplayer so I can invite people into my map.

    ---OR----

    ♥♦♣♠ Duplicate my map to a USB and upload the map online so people may download and transfer the save file to their PS4 to play it.

    submitted by /u/TheDonRonster
    [link] [comments]

    I can't hear half of the effects.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Something went to hell an hour ago and every weapon is 10x quieter than before, motorcycle has no sound, using tools generate no sound. There is no sound of picking up an item. Some sounds are fine like day/night changing sound, sound of dying, sound of zombie getting hit, tree falling. Tried repairing the game via steam, tried starting a whole new game, nothing changed.

    Anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/SmashingExperience
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible framerate on new gaming laptop

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Hey guys, I recently started to get into PC gaming, so I bought the Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH-PG0 gaming laptop (i5-9300H,8GB RAM,GeForce GTX 1650), which will run Rainbows Six Siege on Ultra in 1440p just fine

    Yet this game's framerate is constantly bad at around 3 to 20 fps. No matter wether I put it on medium 1080p or lowest 480p. I'm pretty sure this laptop should run this game fine, or is there something I'm missing?

    Also, these settings don't use alot of processing power, RAM or GPU memory, which makes it even stranger that the framerate is so bad.

    More info: Laptop has DirectX12 (game renderer: DirectX11), EAC off, because I read it worsens the game's performance. Resolution 1080p (in lower resolutions the framerate is equally bad), vsync: off, graphics quality preset: Medium (but even on lowest the framerate is bad).

    submitted by /u/Ploogart
    [link] [comments]

    Am I blind or did they remove the pillar 50?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:23 AM PST

    I've seen some videos recently that still have pillar 50, but can't seem to find it to build (non creative). Anyway, just looking for a quick answer, cheers.

    submitted by /u/allstarpro
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Questions :))

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    I am playing DF with on dedicated server and we are lvls 105 both haven't found a single green keycard... Also the containers in the bunker has "helperContainer" name on them and can't loot them ... ANy help??

    submitted by /u/uniknik
    [link] [comments]

    PC- Anyone else having issues.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    Game keeps randomly crashing. New issue as of yesterday.

    submitted by /u/Hemightbegiant
    [link] [comments]

    Saves and stuff

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:19 AM PST

    Hi, I've a question about how saves work. Are players saves (i.e levels, items, etc etc) saved in a separate file like it is with vehicle data? And also is it different from a "world" file so to speak? And if so would it be possible to transfer our data to another map entirely? Reason I ask this because the guys on the server and I (playing Darkness Falls) play on a rwg map and its missing loads of part like the burnt,radiated,special pois and we were thinking if it's possible to start over but retain what we currently have. I know this might be a stretch but it was worth asking. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Stoopidninja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel