• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - December 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - December 25, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - December 25, 2019

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Let's just skip that building for now...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:56 AM PST

    What sorcery is this??!!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    HQ Screenshot of First House, Next House Coming Soon

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    Finally hooked some friends!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    My childhood friends and I have played online together for about 20 years, since the 56k days. My tastes in games has always been different, but I always indulge them since it's a good way to keep in touch as we are spread across the US now. I've been playing 7days since alpha 9 I think.

    Since PubG has been declining in playability, I've been dropping the game name as our new go-to, but they always said the same thing: "Not into crafting games, dude"

    A couple nights ago I gifted the game to them, and we played around a bit in a server I've been playing on for years. We raided a few POIs, I knocked down the construction site crane to their audience, and I gifted the more 'tactical' friend a full ghilie suit.

    I finally got them into it, and after a thousand plus hours of gameplay on my end, I'll be shepherding a small group of survivors as they eek their way through the remnants of society. It was a good day.

    submitted by /u/Jinzot
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friends on our daily hunt

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Nightmare mode: Mobile base in a nomadic gameplay

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    I've not yet crafted my first vehicle but I've unlocked schematics and have built the forge, workbench and Chem station.

    These 3 are the backbone for crafting ammo, gas and fuel. Since I can pick them up and carry them in my inventory anywhere, essentially my production line is mobile.

    My plan is to get the 4x4 and keep those 3 in there together with essential supplies like ammo, food and meds and just roam the map exploring, looting, mining, hunting during the day and just find a nice space in a poi and set up my production line and replenish ammo at night. Next morning I'll just pack everything up and repeat.

    I don't have horde nights turned on but if one has it, you can just keep driving the whole night on horde night to avoid them so that would work for late game too?

    Has anyone played it like this?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    game breaking POI

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    How do you turn off God Mode?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Long story short, my character got killed by a landmine on a Random Gen world. The game glitched out and made my backpack disappear, but kept the marker. I read that someone else had a similar issue once, and they fixed it by going into the map editor and using the God Mode to go pick it up in the sky.

    I decided to do that after spending hours trying to dig or build my way to it. With no luck, even with God mode. So, I gave up and went back go my normal world. Except, it still has God Mode enabled.

    How do I turn it off? I just want a normal game world.

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Question about how the game randomly generates maps (A18)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    So my husband and I have played 7DTD for the PS4 off and on over the years. We got the bug to play again but were disappointed at the prospect of no updates for console (and therefore not being able to play with new fun stuff from recent updates). So we decided to play on PC so we could enjoy A18 fun times!

    Well we started a game with a randomly generated map and there's a lot that's different between where the console version left off and where the PC version is now. After our second blood moon and lots of learning, we decided we'd start over on a new map with our new found knowledge.

    My husband set up the new randomly generated map and we started looking for a good place to build. While looking around, we started seeing some familiar places. That's when we realized... the map was the same map.

    I asked him if he didn't change the seed or something, when setting up the map options. He said he left the seed field blank and figured it would randomly generate a new seed.

    Are we missing something here?

    TL:DR - Created two new randomly generated maps on PC, leaving the seed field blank. Got the same map both times. What gives?

    submitted by /u/Amythyst34
    [link] [comments]

    Bobs boars

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    I'm currently playing the seed "tongue the bung" has anyone played it and found a bobs boars.

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    What setting is everyone playing on.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    Just a quick question for anyone who wants to chime in.

    Been playing years and havnt had alot of issue with stuttering and fps drops but this alpha im suffering bad.

    My pc specs are more then good enough for the game but wondered if im setting my graphics too high or there is a setting fucking it all up.

    Any help greatly appreciated, merry xmas all :)

    submitted by /u/Phe0
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the steel tools schematic?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Tried googling it but found nothing. Doesn't seem to be in any skill tree. Have yet to find it in the world. Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/Gagsgd98
    [link] [comments]

    Any great world seeds for a18?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Looking for large and multiple cities world seed? Does anyone have any great ones.

    submitted by /u/Seriouswall117
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare mode: SMG vs AK47

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:09 AM PST

    I find that POI sleepers detect me more easily when I'm holding the SMG vs the AK47. I also find I'm better able to aim with the SMG for headshots.

    Which would you pick if u had to choose 1?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Auto SMG turret gone blind?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    This is not necessarily a big issue for me, considering that I am constantly out looting, finding ammo, and that's all I ever do. In navezgane I turned the basement of the house, next to Doggos, into my base and upgraded the entire thing to steel with iron bars at the entrance walls; took a lot of time to do this, considering how much steel and concrete I had to make.

    Set up at the iron bars are my auto turrets. At the top of the stairs I have 2 pressure plates, with an alarm system. If the zombies are headed downstairs, at all, or even go through those doors, they are going to activate the alarm. My alarms have not been activating but my turret will randomly fire at times, when there is nothing there. Sometimes it's a single round, and other times it is five or six rounds. I test the pressure plate and it still works just fine. Anybody else experience anything like this, or know what it might be?

    P.S. Merry Christmas! 🎅🤶☃️🎄

    submitted by /u/1AngrySoldierGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Settings question for multiplayer.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Is there a way to set the blood moon's to a specific out of game day of the week???

    Loving the game. Due to everyone play time during the week being different we feel like we are hurting the others that are playing when playing during off hours.

    For example I work nights. If I login and play it's by myself. If I play for 3 in-game days that 3 less days everyone has to prepare. Or if I trigger the blood moon then everyone misses out and gets behind on level and they have to spend more of there time repairing my fun time.

    Right now we have 5 people playing and made it so at least 3people have to play to play. This will limit me to only weekends being able to play and contribute.

    submitted by /u/Cahar-Laruther
    [link] [comments]

    no rules survival, order or chaos?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    anyone consider trying a 7d2d version of minecrafts 2b2t? and if so how many would wanna play something like that? right now i'm running a small server Ryzen 2700x 16gigs of ddr4 ram on a gigabit network and i have a small 10k map that i'm playing on right now, the point of the server would be to rise up, and create order amongst the players to survive the hordes together by creating a clan , or actively incite chaos with base raids and hunting players down on their looting route to make sure you can ride out the apocalypse in style, and thats what i wanna do, i eventually plan to get a bad ass amd server setup two 3950x with 164 gigs of ddr4 with a 10 gig network card, so pretty much 2b2t, the only rule would be don't lag the server, the name to search it up is, "TheKeK's server"
    the password is: 7d2d1234

    submitted by /u/TheKeK_Mixer
    [link] [comments]

    Back and needing people to play with

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:46 AM PST

    Used to play on xbox then got it on pc with no one to play it with. Now I'm really wanting to play it again and need people/server to play with. Preferably adults.

    submitted by /u/DuBcEnT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel