• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Alpha 18.3 released to stable!

    7 Days To Die Alpha 18.3 released to stable!


    Alpha 18.3 released to stable!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Friend Finder Friday - January 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    For those that have not see it yet: Behind the scenes for how the zombie’s movements in 7D2D was originally made

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Machine gun brass catcher

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Since the amount of brass we get out of tokens is getting reduced what would you think about a craftable/lootable brass catcher for the machine gun?

    Maybe giving you just brass instead of casings which you can then recycle. It would fit the machine gun given it's size and would offset the huge amounts of brass it consumes at least slightly. The amount you get could increase/decrease with the level of the gun and the attachment.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/GalnarGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Shotgun Messiah bonus is not worth it!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Shotgun Messiah bonus is not worth it!

    Reading all seven books of shotgun messiah skill earns you the ability to bulk craft all shotgun ammo which is very good but it also makes you destroy wooden blocks with one shot resulting in chaos when exploring POI, especially large buildings.

    https://preview.redd.it/i3lnx98tauc41.jpg?width=1360&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=078974dd53c330f6b4aa2f7bc84fd63bc6f4747b

    https://preview.redd.it/mfrntgawauc41.jpg?width=1360&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d2d799ea38fbba3c5a01cee1f5b289ae3105bbdd

    https://preview.redd.it/8jl6rbeyauc41.jpg?width=1360&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f54016cb7c95e4e583e069fc60ed45898e9467f7

    According to shotgun messiah description destroying blocks allows you to rapidly escape if needed. This would be good possibly in the begging of the game but it's annoying in the endgame when you complete reading all books. Tough radiated spiders make you miss a lot and destroy floors. I really like the shotgun but I don't think I will be reading all books next time I play.

    submitted by /u/remoroco
    [link] [comments]

    Questing vs looting houses (Noob here)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    So I started a new random gen world, and I am a bit confused, my trader is a bit farther away from a town, but instead of giving me fetch quests near his closest town he either has buried treasures close by ( which I sometimes lose a massive amount of time even with the perk ) or fetch quests in a town on another biome 2km away. What am I supposed to do in this situation? Is it better to keep banging out these quests or should I just go setup a base in the nearby town and go loot. Also I set my storage chest next to him so if I take quests that take me half a day I need to come back since my storage chest is right next to him.

    Sorry if I'm complaining about something and theres something obvious I missed but I am a new player and I know time is important in this game so I don't want to waste it, but I also want to do other quests not just buried treasures.

    Also any tips on effective inventory managment? What to keep what not to keep generally, I am almost always encumbered when looting.

    Sorry if you see this reposted on steam I wanted answers from more sources.

    submitted by /u/MirkoHabar
    [link] [comments]

    Will collapsing a building kill all the zombies inside?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Got a basic clear mission for the SM factory. Considering just bombing it flat

    submitted by /u/Pagru
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie spawning on 7th Day

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    I made my base in a church that has an underground burial area and zombies spawned in there during the first 7th day horde.

    Could I prevent them from spawning underneath my base by putting up a lot of torches? I'm unsure what the rules are for them spawning in one location or another.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ceaseless_Strider
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    In the ps4 version how do you get quests from the trader? He just wants to sell me shit lol. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Briant72
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of an AntiClimax

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:27 AM PST

    I've been playing this game now for 2 weeks and clocked up a lot of hours. After six abortive attempts I was finally ready to face my first horde night, in a POI which was originally a survivors camp in the desert biome. Having run and got to my base with an hour to spare, and continually shit myself every time thunder fired into my headphones, I was ready for whatever the horde had to throw at me....... right up until 10:20 when I fell off a wall into pitch darkness and a group of not very happy zombies. One respawn later and not a single zombie appeared for the rest of the night! Positive side, I was able to run around in the red light and found a working workbench, so BOOM, got a bicycle! Love this game.

    submitted by /u/old-man1976
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help testing

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Hi guys and gals,

    I am wanting to see just how much my little server can handle!

    So I am reaching out to see if anyone here can do me a favour and log onto the server, I want to try and hit cap and see how it all goes.

    This server will be live for 12 hours and then killed. (or sooner if it crashes lol)

    The server name is

    Reddit test 12 hours

    submitted by /u/LFMFAILS
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get cement mixer

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:11 PM PST

    How do you get a cement mixer in xbox one version? I looked online and it says you need the advanced engineering skill but I cant find the skill so it might be outdated.

    submitted by /u/4thgod
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like we could use some L4D infected style zombies

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Have a tank that throws zombies would be fun

    PULL! bang* jolly good shot sir

    submitted by /u/TentacleSlimeTTV
    [link] [comments]

    New way to change FOV?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    So I've been using the console command "sg OptionsFieldOfViewNew 120" to change my FOV since alpha 18 came out. But today I got a 40.4 MB patch that changed the font and a few other things and it seems that this console command no longer works to change the FOV. Is there a new way of changing FOV for alpha 18.3?

    submitted by /u/BrentarTiger
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Bridge Floating Base - 7 Days To Die Alpha 18 Horde Base - 7d2d alpha 18 floating base

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Random Collapses

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Not sure why this is happening, but its really getting tiring. I have a decent base built, cobblestone with concrete as the pillar connections, and everything goes well. Stability showed it was mid to dark green everywhere, so reliable. I use it for a few days and then on a return it is suddenly collapsing. Nothing changed, nothing added, just return to the chunk and its falling on itself. I cannot figure out why. I enter cheat mode and rebuild, which I hate doing, but it works. I defend it for horde night (why I cheated it) and do fine, repair everything and check stability, still all solid green (nothing light). I head off, do some quests, clear some buildings and when I return, I get to yet again watch the whole thing just start to collapse upon itself. And since its stacked, top floor falls (which is odd since outside a bit of farming, few blocks actually up there for weight) falls onto the next floor and before i know it, all shattered.

    This was the second world in which this happened. Different base designs to, and no digging anywhere near beneath it (trap pit in center with ramps that are not ruins and do not go near pillars). Anyone know why it would suddenly collapse like this? I hate having to start all over, but I hate cheat menu to rebuild AGAIN. I am learning I need to backup saves now, but even that is annoying as I might lose many hours depending how far back I have to go to stop its random collapse.

    submitted by /u/maceman121
    [link] [comments]

    Building Beefcake. perks and items to build as tanky as possible? A18

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    So there's a few books, items and perks that make your character take less damage.

    So Healing Factor helps you recover faster and there's probably a few other things I don't know of.

    So ideas and theories, how can you build a character that can take a massive (or the most) amount of punishment before dying?

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    300% EXP Multiplier and Difficulty

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    So, I started this solo game with nothing but the exp modifier changed to 300%. Just one question, how much will this affect my difficulty? My current gamestage is 60 on day 14. I know what the equation is and i've looked at the gamestages.xml file but had difficulty deciphering what the info means. I'm curious how much this will affect how big of a horde to expect and what types of zombies will spawn.

    I did notice that my day 7 horde was way larger this playthrough than my previous ones where I leveled normally. Is there a way to see what I should expect from this horde? I haven't seen any cops, ferals, etc. yet. I'm still fairly new to the game. Trying to decide whether to hunker down in my 3/4 completed base and tough it out, or ride around on my minibike for the blood moon.

    submitted by /u/espeequeueare
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know when the console update is?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    new here and it's just amazingly stupid how many people on console still play this sh** game I can't seem to find someone to play with on pc but that's cool but I heard from one of my friends that the update is definitely this year anybody have an exact date?

    submitted by /u/TheCookietorule
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel