• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 23, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Not played for a while and thought id give this alpha a go, loving the powered drawbridge

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Devs should provide an AI setting for "smart" or "stupid" zombies

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    I think the game is going in a good direction but AI is still a point of contention for some people. Some want mindless zombies and some want zombies which are a little smarter. I would love to see a setting so we can choose what we want. Maybe even a "medium" setting which randomizes whether a particular zombie is smart or stupid.

    submitted by /u/se7ensquared
    [link] [comments]

    Ran out of ammo and they ended up tearing down the whole gas station I've been using as a horde base

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    For the next update:

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Insane difficulty, horde every night

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Me and one other guy have been playing this mode for the last week. It's a ton of fun. Would like to find couple more peeps up for the challenge

    submitted by /u/KingGrognak
    [link] [comments]

    4 demolisher zombies on first horde night, How to counter?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I started a local server with my gf and we had a huge horde with 4 exploding (demolisher?) zombies

    What did we do to have such a crazy first horde night? We did have a forge and a concrete mixer but those were turned off during the horde. Is the game on easiest really this crazy? It was very disheartening to see the whole base gone and just demolished after the horde

    submitted by /u/eat_those_lemons
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    What do y'all normally start out leveling up first in the skill tree?

    submitted by /u/xDrew23
    [link] [comments]

    Index outside bounds of array error

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    When making any nitrogen map.. ever lately. I get that error and have to force close 7dtd . navezgane and pregens work fine

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Playing PC with an Xbox remote, need help

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    I'm trying to figure out how to rotate blocks beyond their normal 4 positions, on a keyboard I think it's "r", but can't figure it out on my remote, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Armyballer
    [link] [comments]

    My friend's world keeps crashing his computers when he opens it...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    When my friend tries to open his world it keeps crashing his internet keeps crashing... he's tried to check the files and validate them (He's on pc) but nothing is working. At this point, it's been a few hours and neither of us knows how to fix this or what's happening... Someone, please help!

    submitted by /u/dark_Link_25
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy Spawn

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I'm new to the game. Actually just downloaded it after someone suggested it in another sub.

    Anyway, I'm a filthy casual so I have Enemy Spawning turned off. I'm on Day 8 and I just left my base and was surprised by two zombies right outside. Anyone know why they would spawn? I did have it turned on before then I exited, turned it off, and now I found these two.

    submitted by /u/landongrove
    [link] [comments]

    Buggy deaths are starting to get frustrating

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Nothing quite like having a torch fall on top of you after digging a trench, having it break but then continuously doing damage taking you from full health to 0. Game is still in alpha

    submitted by /u/cosmicucumber
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie damage reduction

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Can someone tell me what is the document that I have to modify to change the values ​​of the damage reduction zombies according to the difficulty? I want to play in insane but I don't want to have to hit 4 shots in the head to knock out a zombie (sorry for the english, i use google translate)

    submitted by /u/gblfernandez
    [link] [comments]

    Base building advice needed

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    I Have seen a video on a base someone built that had angled blocks that zombies just to fall between. Its like 2 wedges facing each other with a gap between them.

    When I try it the zombies can walk on the wedge. I have been through all the building pieces but cant find anything other than the 45 degree wedge. am I missing something?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyy6iiMbvvk

    The concept I am talking about is at the start of this vid.

    submitted by /u/ICStarzICstarz
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Durability ?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    I haven't played in a while and am currently looking at my gear and I have several pieces of armor that have no durability left on them as far as I can tell. They seem to provide all the stats that they say the do even with zero durability. When comparing them to other armor of similar type with durability on them.

    Can someone explain this to me please.

    submitted by /u/theelezra
    [link] [comments]

    Horde bases limited?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:51 AM PST

    I really enjoy horde nights, I always set mine to 24 as a minimum but usually bump it up to 64. I've always built horde bases and tried new ideas but I'm finding myself a bit stuck for ideas lately?

    As far as I can tell there are 3 or 4 basic designs which work: - using wedges to trick the AI - using some form of block manipulation to make them fall into a pit - boom boxes

    Dont get me wrong I use the above, but I'm doing my best to not trick or dupe the AI and make bases which don't rely on ideas which can be patched out.

    So I guess what I want to ask is, what do you do for your horde bases which don't involved duping the AI or or utilising blocks which could be patched out in the next update?

    Really interested to see what others have come up with!

    submitted by /u/PriMateGames
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die- Custom SkyDiner

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Is there any good curated mod packs for 7D2D

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:50 AM PST

    As the title says - is there any good mod packs which combine a number of smaller things into one package which is all compatible without conflicts?

    I see that 7D2D does not have a "Workshop" section in Steam - i.e., you cant download mods from Steam but have to do them by hand. Have the developers commented on this why not? I mean is it a specific reason or just an oversight of not enabling some flag?

    Is there any decent mod manager that keeps track of your mods and their updating, so that you dont have to do it all by hand?

    What are the different "classes" of mods for 7D2D? - At first glance it seems some are something called "total connversion" and others are "modlets" and some are "mods" - what is the difference? Which is which? I take that some are just basically edits to server-side configuration files while some others involve fresh assets. Can you play in vanilla server still with mods installed or are you limited to only the servers with exact same set of mods once you mod the game?

    submitted by /u/Tehnomaag
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game still reset your saves/world after each update?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Pretty much as the title says. Thinking about getting back into it but really put off rebuilding a world just to lose it at some point down the line.

    submitted by /u/Spartacuss23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel