• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 22, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - January 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night didn't really go as planned...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    God mode questions

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:07 PM PST

    [PC alpha 18.2] My brother and I are fairly new to the game. And we were messing around with God mode. And we figured out you could place sleeper zombie bears. But we can't figure out how to wake them up. Is it even possible too?

    submitted by /u/gordianknot13
    [link] [comments]

    Game balance

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Is it just me or is every game following the same pattern:

    - Early game (especially first 3 weeks): hard af, you can die easily. Game is intense, especially with a challenge or higher difficulty.

    - Midgame: things are starting to run smoothly. But still so many things to do, the game is really opens up.

    - Lategame: you've basically become the Last God of the Wastelands. You simply cannot die. It doesn't really matter what type of armour you wear. Or what kind of weapon. You have 120k dukes in a chest, but the trader doesn't have anything worthwile, except some ammo. You can browse your inventory while a sexy nurse zombie is beating you. It tickles a bit. The game is so easy at this point, I'm having a hard time setting a goal or a challenge. Raising difficulty doesn't seem to matter much at this point. And I'm certainly not an epic gamer. The only thing left is restarting.

    Is the game not balanced enough? It goes from extremely hard to easy mode, unless you keep tweaking the difficulty.

    submitted by /u/mrtn17
    [link] [comments]

    combopack42 need help

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    how do i download it correctly ? i know and am familiar with the ones that you just paste into a mods folder. but everytime i download it, it comes as a notepad item encrypted.

    Can someone dumb it down even more for me ?

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Self imposed rule sets

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Do you use any self imposed (or group imposed) rule sets? The squad and I were just discussing an MVP for each horde. We will make a Wall of Fame and the MVP gets their name on the wall, plus one item slot from God Mode. No voting for yourself and it has to be a majority vote. The tie breaker is collective zombie kills.

    For reference, our hordes are 20 days apart (with a 3 day variant and no warning), so they're not very frequent.

    I thought it was a fun incentive for the end of times. Do you guys do anything similar or have any rules you use?

    submitted by /u/hellagreg
    [link] [comments]

    Lag in single player but not in multiplayer

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Hello, I was wondering if I am doing something wrong in my setup. When I load into a friend's hosted game, I have absolutely no lag. But if I try to start my own game, I get alot of stuttering and lag it seems. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Killer_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    If you die on hored night is your game over?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Noob question, just wondering if there is any way the game can actually end.

    Also how exactly does the xp penalty work on death?

    submitted by /u/ICStarzICstarz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Nitrogen and Compopac (sp?)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I'm new to PC, these mods/apps look cool and wanted to give them a try, but I have a buddy who joins my game to play with me, so my question is... Does he also need to have these mods/apps installed on his PC in order for everything to work properly?

    submitted by /u/eurojjj19
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die-Community made POI

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Performance issue with Radeon

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Asking here cuz I cant find help anywhere else. I have Radeon RX 580, 16gb of Ram...fairly solid PC. I was having no issue on A17. I had stable 30fps which is all I need. But ever since A18 came out the game has been literally unplayable. For the first few updates I was barely getting 10fps and changing graphics settings did absolute nothing. I would have the same performance at everything maxed as on the lowest.I try it time to time again and with the latest update I can finally get to 30fps...but only if I stand still or look at the ground. If I move it will fall to 20 fps. And again, graphics setting are not helping. But I dont see people bringing this up. I know that GTX is where the fun is at, but does anybody know a solution for RX cards? My drivers are of course up to date, but I never tried to mess around with settings of Radeon itself.

    submitted by /u/Sergei1919
    [link] [comments]

    If you could add new Special Infected to the game, what type of zombies would they be?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:15 AM PST

    examples I guess would be:

    zombie that can propel other zombies (or the player) into the air to clear 4-6 block high walls, or when killed, leaves a block that allows zombies to climb over.

    a zombie that increases enemy block/entity damage and enemy entity speed.

    A flying zombie to remove the stupid vultures and radiated vultures -_-

    submitted by /u/Pogpof
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Floating Grinder Base Come check out this sweet horde night base!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Can I turn off the night sounds?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:00 PM PST

    I have music turned off for a reason, I would really like to turn off the "creepy" occasional "zombie roar" and the other noise specifically at night.

    Anyone know how to do this? I like the cricket noises.

    submitted by /u/cjb0034
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel