• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - January 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - January 18, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - January 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bears should be able to climb in this game...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I turned around while looting and had a mini heart attack when I saw this peeking at me..

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:23 AM PST

    lets see yall's compounds? :D I was so happy with this place I turned DM on and put in a swimming pool xD

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    LATEST NEWS FOR CONSOLE UPDATE!!!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    This is the latest news (01/17/20) on the console update, directly from TFP team liaison:

    "What it really comes down to is this: There are no more updates of any kind planned for the current console version.

    Once the PC developers have finished their PC version they will look at possibly bringing it to consoles but that will most likely be a whole new release on the next generation of consoles."

    Source: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?142451-7dtD-via-Xbox-play-anywhere&p=1087618#post1087618

    submitted by /u/guardianangelmp
    [link] [comments]

    i hit a sleeper zombie with a bat and this happened

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:33 AM PST

    How does armour work,

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    What's the difference from light armour points and heavy armour points

    Also do these points add up and do they stop a percentage of damage or completely mitigate that damage

    submitted by /u/Ashley_Titor
    [link] [comments]

    I ran myself over somehow. Didnt know that was possible

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    XBOX UPDATE FINALLY HERE ?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    it happened again, still a golden moment as the zombies cant do anything when they freeze like this

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Update patch

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Did anybody get an update for xbox? Or even ps4?

    submitted by /u/DrDougy
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 | Zombie AI - Spawn Distances?!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Is there a version of NitroGen for Alpha 16.4?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Just as the title says. I see A18 and A17 builds in the forum thread but I was wondering if this application also exists for A16 or will the A17 version work in A16?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/se7ensquared
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I go next? My main base is ontop of the Working Stiff and the Zombies haven't been able to make it up at all. I'm onto day 12 and finally got my cement mixer going, I'd like to work on a cliff side base like I saw someone post in here. Where is a good place to set up a second base???

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Current patch for XB1

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:44 PM PST

    On the main menu at the bottom left of the screen, it tells me "1.0.18" so I always assumed I was on patch a18. But according to TFP console is still on a15. Can anybody clarify this for me? Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/DrDougy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to play 7 days on steam?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I used to play a lot of 7 days, but haven't touched it in a while. I just want to play some, I don't care if you are good or not.

    Discord: Chill Out Bro#4071

    submitted by /u/This_Is_Pulse
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it on Xbox?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm a huge fan of survival type games, sadly there are very few on Xbox [The Forest-PS4 Exclusive :(] and was wondering whether or not it's worth it to get it on the Xbox? I know it's very unlikely to get updated cause of the whole telltale thing and was wondering if anyone who bought on console though it was worth it, cheers.

    submitted by /u/ItsTobeStar
    [link] [comments]

    Baltimore row house looks like 7D2D base

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Must have been around Alpha 10 when you could bucket water and store it in a pool in your house.

    Garden on the roof, as usual.

    https://youtu.be/e7CT7U93NeU

    submitted by /u/Murph1908
    [link] [comments]

    Unique melee Zombie farming? Horde every night 64 max zombies, Agility / stealth starting the base

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Advice Request | Where should I build my main base?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Cathedral

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:27 PM PST

    What is in the cathedral and where. I'm wondering wether to loot it day 1 with a lvl1 pistol lvl1 double barrel and a lvl4 hunting rifle.

    submitted by /u/Bushax
    [link] [comments]

    Share your 7 Days map secrets!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    On my first playthrough and starting to get to the point where I have to make my own fun (111hrs in). Was hoping you guys could share some interesting parts of the map.

    For example ones I've found so far:

    • Grace
    • Big snow manor with secret lab
    • Sham recipe in the Shamway factory
    submitted by /u/MammothMachine
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox update, why is 7 days updating for Xbox ? Is it A18 or what? I’m confused

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    ITS UPDATING IDK WHY BUT IT IS. Any word ?

    submitted by /u/Yeed-my-last-haw
    [link] [comments]

    What effects Molotov and exploding crossbow damage?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Was curious if anyone knows what effects;

    Exploding crossbow bolt dmg - does archery or demolitions expert increase this? Is it based or increased by the dmg of the crossbow?

    Molotov - demolitions expert?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/StiHL044
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel