• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - January 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - January 17, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - January 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Howdy

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    My WIP Temple Base!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Real life Frozen Lumberjack

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Dear Skippy0330 fans, he needs our help!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

    One of my favorite 7 Days to Die content creators had his residence flooded yesterday. He also made mods for 7 Days such as the Settlers mod) He posted about what happened today on his channel here

    I don't know how many of my fellow redditors follow Skippy or have used his mods but he's spent so much time on this game I thought we could return the favor!

    Edit: You can donate here & here

    submitted by /u/moonbriar
    [link] [comments]

    needed gas, ended up with a quarry

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Armour stats in alpha 18

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

    I have two level 5 military vests, one has armour rating 11 and effective resistance 21% the other one has armour rating 12 and effective resistance 19%, no mods just base stats, so which one is better? What does the effective resistance mean and is it of any importance? I've scoured the net and know that a better armour rating means less damage is taken but nothing on the resistance stat and if this affects anything.

    submitted by /u/dazza555
    [link] [comments]

    Lost backpack with trader goods inside

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    So I lost my backpack, only I had a trader mission crate inside it. Can't find it. Now the trader says he has no work for me. Does anyone have the number for the Navezgame employment office? I need to report unsafe working conditions.

    submitted by /u/akaredshasta
    [link] [comments]

    IRL Dog Horde

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    How does this game fair on console? Xbox1X

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    My friends and I love survival games. We have played ARK, Minecraft, astrononeer, no mans sky, etc. Pretty much a ton of multiplayer games. We kinda want to start 7 days, however we all have PTSD from ARK and the awful server load problems where even running Xbox 1 x's, we would have lag issues that would screw us over.

    My main question, is does this game have unavoidable issues with lag/load that cause hours of work to be lost? We are fine with deaths, that's unavoidable. Our main game killer is loss of days of work. Such as one laggy TRex on ark coming and killing our entire base/Dino's after weeks of setup.

    Does anyone on console have problems with hord nights killing everything because of lag, not skill or prep?

    Also, is there the ability to have a private server with just us? Or do we have to play online servers with other players?

    submitted by /u/AHairyOctopus
    [link] [comments]

    Lumberjack Zombie LIVES!!!!. Credit @upsurferdan

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Share your seeds

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Share your seeds

    Spawned near a huge city and currently bunkering up in a military base, exit road a little bit is another huge city too <3

    https://preview.redd.it/0jcbme144hb41.png?width=1638&format=png&auto=webp&s=976c13f40f319d33cd652fe28e508c3cf4d7d24c

    submitted by /u/TentacleSlimeTTV
    [link] [comments]

    My Dual Turrets destroyed my gyro copter tonight

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    I learned a lesson to keep turrets away from my vehicles. Luckily I'm end game and have enough to craft another gyrocopter

    submitted by /u/7d2dwarloq
    [link] [comments]

    Best site to rent servers

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:19 PM PST

    As the title says. I want to rent a server for my friends and I. What sites are the best bang for your buck?

    submitted by /u/Captainportenia
    [link] [comments]

    Our second treasure hunt. I would like some feedback on my singing please.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    What seeds are you using?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    and do you have a map to show off

    submitted by /u/TentacleSlimeTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else not enjoy the early game grind?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Spending tons of time grinding resources isn't really enjoyable to me. The only time I ever use the creative menu is to give myself a level 6 pickaxe, shovel, and axe to make it a but faster early on. Does anyone else do something similar?

    submitted by /u/crowemagnonman
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD Horde Night - Insane/64/Nightmare/Game Stage 500+ - My final night in the wasteland and a question: Are Electric Fence Posts OP?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    What happens if two players are in different locations for the blood moon?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Me and my friend have played quite a bit of co-op and we were tossing around the idea of playing on a server with just us but the goal is to hunt down the other person. What happens if a blood moon accurrs and we are on the opposite side of the map?

    submitted by /u/Justifier3200
    [link] [comments]

    Can you rotate a block in 45 degree increments?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    I think I saw someone doing this but I'm not sure how.

    submitted by /u/modsquad00
    [link] [comments]

    So i have this triangle button problem (doesn't work)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    So in the middle of the game, my interaction button, triangle, stopped working. I can do some things like picking up chrysantheum and opening doors and stuff. But not some other things like opening chests or searching zombie remains. This is not the forst time, and it seems to happen when i'm a guest in someone's game.

    So my question is obvious: how do i solve this?

    submitted by /u/hillsofzomia
    [link] [comments]

    Horde base / shop after horde night

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    This is the horde base where you can safely grind zombies while crafting your favorite antibiotics and mixing up a nice batch of cement!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Looking for 1-2 more people to join if interested.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    My friend and I have a server that we host when we want to play and we wanted to know if anyone would want to join us. We aren't too far in, just heading into day 14.

    My friend is Australian so if you live in the Americans we play a little later. Usually in the 7pm-3am MST range. Not all sessions are that long though. Sometimes they start or end before those times.

    It will be a few days before we play again due to my buddy taking a few days off for work. Hopefully we have a few more players by Monday. ;)

    submitted by /u/BroccoliMan44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel