• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    7 Days To Die thought of this while playing with a friend

    7 Days To Die thought of this while playing with a friend


    thought of this while playing with a friend

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

    It might not be a triple A game but I love it like one! First 1000h on a game on Steam!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:39 AM PST

    3.6M xp Drop. Road to level 300, 260 currentlty

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Oof size maximum

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Strong Fallout vibes

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    So, I made an underwater base....

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Once I realized the Z's move slower in water I wanted to try and utilize water to make some kind of slowing trench but failed drastically. However during my efforts I somehow managed to make an air pocket under my trench which got me thinking and building.

    And after some trial and a whole lot of error I'm very pleased at how it turned out Pics

    Started with a square perimeter of blocks then filled the inside with topsoil, then added about 5 layers before closing the top layer off with blocks again. Placed a hatch on the last space roughly where I wanted it then dug down and hollowed out the block structure from the inside - voila! big dry breathable square.

    I then set about upgrading and improving. Dug down to build a small underground base below the entry area and then added some powered shutters around the outside. Attached some motion sensors, turrets and speakers.

    The motion sensors detect zombie movement then open the shutters, power up the turrets and activate the speakers in my downstairs base.

    It works really well so far, just survived the day 42 moon (default settings) with only losing one square of iron bars. Having them move so slowly makes it MUCH easier to deal with.

    I think this will be a pretty strong base long term, depending on how things change with water physics ongoing. Only downside I've discovered is that any damage will cause your base to spring a leak, but it can usually be pretty easily cleared up with a couple of buckets.

    Anyone else have any other tips/tricks to further improve this kind of base?

    submitted by /u/stewzors
    [link] [comments]

    [A18] Does the quality of the battery affect the vehicle?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Or is the quality only important for generator banks?

    submitted by /u/IdRaptor
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die In Slow Motion - Waltz Of The Flowers

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:16 PM PST

    IDEA! Electric doors to move zombies at horde night at end game base

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Delivery drone

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Another item on my 7D2D dream wish list is a drone. My friend had this idea.

    The drone has inventory space. It can be loaded and programmed to fly to any set of coordinates. Good for sending loot back to your base, or supplies to a friend.

    They have the standard 1 to 6 rating which affects range, storage, and reliability. They require fuel to run.

    There is a chance for them to malfunction and crash on their journey, destroying itself and its contents. The lower the level of the drone, the higher the chance.

    Mods could exist to increase fuel tank, speed, etc.

    And how about a trader mod? If present, fly it to the trader's courtyard and it will sell its cargo and return with dukes, at a small fee for making the trader leave his counter.

    Requires drone chassis, drone accessories. Lots of mechanical and electrical parts go into it. Motor and battery, obviously. If one crashes, replacing it would deplete your supplies to a point where it would be felt.

    submitted by /u/Murph1908
    [link] [comments]

    A18.3 b4 patch notes

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    PC player looking for others to build with!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    I play on this server https://discord.gg/WPFHYy and am currently high level enough to craft everything needed to build. I'm looking for players to come up with ideas and build with. The more the better as we can build some massive structures fairly quickly. My current workshop in the game has about 14 forges and 14 cement mixers so crafting supplies is quick and easy! My name is Milly in game and I'm Milly#3080 on Discord (Also I'm a dude and for some reason everyone assumes I'm a girl because the name Milly so just throwing it out there)

    submitted by /u/not_so_plausible
    [link] [comments]

    Finally getting my series rolling. I have a pilot episode, plus episodes 1 and 2 ready to view. Any views/support would be greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Game Crashing When I Die

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    I've been playing A18 on a new server for a few months and yesterday when I died I entered an endless loop of dying as soon as I joined and then crashing my game. I have tried everything including completely uninstalling and removing the game, deleting the player ttp files from the server and have tried it against multiple servers. When removing the ttp files I am able to join and play normally but when I die I enter that loop again. Any suggestions welcome. It's A18 on MacOS

    submitted by /u/TuckerBoo
    [link] [comments]

    Its been a heck of a long time since i played what are some of the first things i should do?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Meat Monster

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Just looking for chill friends to play with.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I'm 31. Might not play everyday. But I'll get into binges. Just looking for someone or multiples to play with who have the same idea.

    submitted by /u/itastetequila
    [link] [comments]

    Well, this is awkward...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Lost my entire base, second time in a month

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Game crashed for no apparent reason, reloaded, awoke in my base for the second time in 2020 having rebuilt from the ground up, to find half my base just 'erased', of course the half with all my materials and workstations in.

    I know it's still in Alpha...but damn. How you going to still have bugs like this, this long into the beta phase?!

    submitted by /u/sarcytothenth
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to join this server I just joined and survive together?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Hit me up here and we'll friend on steam and take it from there. trying to build a base with someone.

    submitted by /u/Lukesmooth
    [link] [comments]

    what kind of mods am I suppose to able to apply to this?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:50 AM PST

    what kind of mods am I suppose to able to apply to this?

    I have BDU tops and bottoms and they both have 1 empty mod slot but I can't find anything to modify them with? does anyone know?

    https://preview.redd.it/xn0xey47nzb41.png?width=1117&format=png&auto=webp&s=d34c6383ad3fbbe29f402c7f63f18a384ccac6d1

    Huh?

    submitted by /u/pocket951
    [link] [comments]

    Is light armour really that affective?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Is light armour really worth it? It seems someone redundent

    submitted by /u/Ashley_Titor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good balance in terms of performance

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Howdy all, been really enjoying this game but lately I wanted to try and bump the visual aspect a little.

    Problem is, my laptop is nowhere near as powerful as I wish it was and I have trouble figuring out which settings I should use.

    Keep in mind I'm not looking for stunning graphics and all that jazz, I just want the game to look kinda pretty but most of all run smoothly wherever I am.

    Here are my specs :

    Asus X751LJ

    Intel Core i3-4005U, 1,7 GHz

    12,0 Go RAM

    Win 10

    Hopefully someone can help me.

    Happy surviving!

    submitted by /u/MisterTheX
    [link] [comments]

    Steel tools schematic spawn broken?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I just finished the day 63 horde without breaking a sweat since I'm already in the endgame and have everything. I have lucky looter maxed and I use looting googles. I've got a lvl 5 auger with enough gas to last forever. Yet I still have never found the steel tools schematic. I got a lvl 4 steel axe and pick from looting. What's the point of having the schematic be so rare that you can just skip over it and go right for the auger/chainsaw?

    submitted by /u/Gagsgd98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel