• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 21, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely massive horde breached the walls of my bedrock horde base and I loved it

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    My Compound

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    These Z's were...uh, hungry...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Someone has an underground base nearby.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Wussup? Just Chillin

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    My last stand...insane mode is...well...insane

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Should I be concerned

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Seeking Players To Help Create A Community!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Hey y'all, So here's the deal.. This past month I've been hard at work creating a 7 Days to Die server that's not only fun, But also unique from the rest! After weeks of having fun as a private group (There's about 6 of us) We've decided to go public and share the fun with anyone who's interested. This is what we've got if you're interested -

    1. NOOB FRIENDLY PVP: We're a PvP server above all else but we also want to be a place for those who are less experienced to get their feet wet. Difficulty and leveling on the server are customized to be enjoyable for players at any skill level.
    2. MONTHLY WIPES AND EVENTS: Who doesn't love events? We currently have a system in place to do monthly wipes and also pre wipe events that reward players for participating, Our next event is going to be a battle royale and it's taking place February 15th! A wipe will happen that day and anyone who's there will get a boost heading into our new world.
    3. HELPFUL PLAYERS/STAFF: Any questions about the server are answered quickly and there's plenty of people who would love to take you in and help get you started once you get to know them.
    4. DESIRE TO GROW: Last but not least, We want to branch out and hopefully become a big time player in the PvP scene! There's a roadmap that's already in place for the future and as we gain more players, We can achieve our goals.

    Hopefully this sounds interesting to some of you out there! If it does, Feel free to join and get yourself started. There's a lot of times on the server where nobody is on considering we're so small and that makes it a bit easier to dive in and figure things out.. Below is our server IP/PORT and a link to our Discord, Can't wait to hear from some of you and look forward to playing together.

    IP: 107.150.28.34 PORT: 41521

    DISCORD: https://discord.gg/jAgfwmF

    submitted by /u/NFSterba
    [link] [comments]

    ‘The Heli-pad’ Horde base

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:25 PM PST

    The hunger game can be rough sometimes

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:54 AM PST

    We need dogs for pets

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    We need some trainable dogs.... and by a dog that's what I mean, no Ark crazy 15 t-Rex's trashing everything ... just like 3 simple skins , 3 trainable dogs ... that will fight and carry like 6 items in a backpack... upgradable perks like knock down and holding onto a zombies arm, or distracting by barking... you can set them to guard your base while your offline... they Greet you when you log in.. when they die it's done you have to find a new one, and they should be really rare end game .... maybe we could even mount a junk turret on their back... or wrap them in Dynomite on horde night...

    submitted by /u/PwnsaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    Video Graphics Settings

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    I have them in Ultra but my still feel clunky even though I'm getting around 80FPS. What do you recommend to turn up or down?

    submitted by /u/BTR-KG
    [link] [comments]

    Cover fire and friendly fire should be easier to tell apart.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I think I found an exploit

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:53 PM PST

    When creating stacks of a resource you get xp. Opening the stack back up gives you the full amount of resources back again. From there you can make a new stack. Can anyone verify this?

    submitted by /u/monkeysystem
    [link] [comments]

    New alpha18 horde base :D

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Console player not played PC since Alpha 4, played some PC this weekend, my thoughts.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:09 AM PST

    So yea, I hadn't played the PC version since Alpha 4, life happened and I moved on. I then picked up the console when it first hit the market. I've been playing that ever since, you don't wanna know how much but I will tell you I've killed over 100,000 zombies.

    Long story short, I've sat from afar and watched multiple YouTubers play on PC (Neebs, GSP, ....) and have loved the updates and growth of the game. I gave up PC gaming years ago for a multitude of reasons so I figured I'd never have a chance to play the PC version, untill......this weekend.

    My daughters laptop crapped out, it was a 10yr old hand-me down so I went to BB to get her a new one and low and behold they have bottom of the tier gaming laptops on sale so I snagged her one.

    Needless to say, I fired up my old steam account and spent 24 hours of a 4 day weekend playing this damn game (on the lowest settings..lol) and wow. What an amazing game, it has come so far, become so much more immersive. At 50 minute days I was able to get to around day 24 and man am I hooked. If Rust hadn't announced it would be coming to console, I'd be very temped to go drop some cash on a decent gaming desktop PC for this game alone.

    Fun pimps have really made this game something special. Granted it's taken years, it come a long way and they have stuck with it. I pray they eventually get a console port up and running, I'm certain it would sell.

    submitted by /u/Armyballer
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 7 Days To Die Piggy Cannon Angled Shot!!!!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Power levelling in A18? Solo player tips?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    So the first server I was playing on got wiped accidentally. Another one became too laggy for me to play without suddenly dying, another had the admins come in and start abusing their powers to kill players, another server is only active during certain times. Long story short, I've had to restart multiple times and it's really getting to me.

    So, I need to optimise my levelling. How can I start from level one and maximise my exp/levelling so I'm not suffering early game woes for so long?

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    Game unplayable online (xbox)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Title says it, I'm getting the disconnected error every time I try to join any game, my friends game - disconnected before I can even load in, any random online game, disconnected before I can load in. The only thing I can do is play on my own and I don't want to do that. How do I fix this annoying issue? Currently reinstalling the game to try and fix it.

    Any help much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Mrdodge7
    [link] [comments]

    Just started up a new world, and the combat fucking sucks now, what happened???

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    I just started up a new world with a friend, haven't played since last summer maybe? Definitely was A17 last time we played.

    What the fuck did they do? Everything about the combat just sucks now! Melee and archery are both atrocious. I can't kill anything and keep dying to zombies a mile away from me. It takes a dozen hits to take a zombie down now, and my arrows miss from 10 feet away when it should be a perfect headshot.

    We're only on the second day and already basically done playing this game. It's not fun.

    What happened?

    submitted by /u/SemSevFor
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox joining issues.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    One of my gaming group gets booted every time he joins an online server. Didn't have an issue in the early days. We've tried different accounts on his Xbox. He's changed Xboxes. Over the past few years, we've drifted away from 7dtd and come back and he's never been able to join.

    Anyone had similar issues and know what the solution might be? (Their forums don't have the answer as far as we can tell)

    submitted by /u/MVPMiller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel