• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 13, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thirsty

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:23 AM PST

    A Guide to Horde Ready POIs, defeat the horde with little to no prep.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Hows the world?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    question, thinkin of buying the game i played minecraft, ark.. i enjoy the survival aspect of those games alot.. like u survive off nature, instead of searching in cabinets,cupboards,the bathroom.. is this sort of gameplay heavy in 7daystodie?

    so for minecraft, first couple hours tend to be.. finding a good area to live off, ur house isnt a house, its a cave that u digged through, then you go out hunting animals, resources. its the same thing for ark instead u fucking need to be careful about dinos

    submitted by /u/runnbl3
    [link] [comments]

    Eating food rapidly

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    If you suddenly realize you're starving and smash down a bunch of food, do you get less of a benefit than if you wait for the eating timer to go down for each piece of food before eating the next one?

    submitted by /u/hexidemos
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Im on night 7 of a game that i wouldnt mind playing with a few people on its a custom map there would be no pvp and horde nights are every 5 nights if anyone is looking to play with me

    submitted by /u/Eli321m
    [link] [comments]

    We need a real hunger and thirst system.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    I downed 2 Yucca juices and 3 water bottles to not be thirsty over a 10 minute period. Then I was hungry. Hunger and thirst are the least immersive feature of this otherwise wonderful game.

    The Forest, for example, has a realistic or at least enjoyable hunger system. You eat 2 to 3 times a day, it doesn't affect your stamina, and water is the same. One snack is usually enough to get you to 90%.

    I love 7D2D but this just seems like lazy development in order to make the game feel more challenging.

    submitted by /u/fseed
    [link] [comments]

    Several questions concerning manual world creation

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:16 PM PST

    I've played this game off and on for around 2ish years with what little free time I get. I recently discovered Nitrogen. It's capabilities fascinate me, namely the ability to perhaps model a 7dtd map off of IRL areas. I've been scouring this subreddit as well as the 7dtd forums but there are still a few lingering questions I have before I begin tackling the challenge of building my own world. I'm a beginner at photoshop/gimp etc. but not a complete noob.

    Are the dtm.raw files 16 bit greyscale? I'm 90% sure they are but am struggling with terrain.party and Tangram's Heightmapper in regards to the height scale. The area I had most in mind to model first was Anchorage, Alaska. The difficulty I'm facing is that I want to include the mountains to the east of the city. When trying to export the terrain of this region, the fact that these mountains are so much higher than Anchorage results in a blown out height map. The mountains in the east are pretty much the only visible feature, while Anchorage itself is indistinguishable from the ocean. Is there any easy way to configure terrain.party or any other terrain source to scale down the height map so that it is perhaps a more "squished" version of the actual terrain?

    I also cannot seem to find ANY information on the water_info.xml. From a random Nitrogen map output, I can see that the positioning is in increments of 32 x/y coordinates, all at the same height. Would manually inserted lines in this xml still conform to non-square shaped terrain? I've watched Platik Rice's videos on Youtube about errors in world building and want to tackle the problem of water seemingly coming to a dead stop against an invisible wall.

    Also, I know A18 introduced an in-game terrain tool. Not really knowing how the game interacts with all these map files, is it possible to perhaps work in reverse by altering terrain in-game that modifies the map files?

    I'm sure I'll encounter many problems along the way but these were some of the biggest I had before I even begin thinking about taking this on. Thank you to anyone that can help!

    submitted by /u/HarperHurst
    [link] [comments]

    The only way you should use noclip in 7 days to die (Cross-post)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Combopack43 via lan

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    My friends must have Combopack43 installed to join my Nitrogen Combopack43 world via Lan?

    submitted by /u/SheruSenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Reintroduction Help

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    I just re-downloaded this game after a few years of not playing. Haven't played since Alpha 15, I believe. Had a few hundred hours in when the terrain gen updates wrecked the server I was on, and then my PC shit the bed. Excited to get back into it, but can someone give me a brief overview of notable changes? I realize I can just read through patch notes, but I am looking for an overview from people with "boots on the ground" so to speak

    submitted by /u/fsoc_
    [link] [comments]

    Switching to pc

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I plan on switching to pc since console hasn't had any updates for a few years now. I have a an old beats laptop does anyone know if it would work well for this game or should I get a new computer?

    submitted by /u/sk8nhippy55
    [link] [comments]

    Day 8 - Horde Every Night 64 Max Spawns - Agility skills only - T3 Missions already - Feet bait base. Would really love to get any feedback and suggestions to make these uploads more fun :)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Looking for a a17.4 server!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Specifically, I'm looking for an a17.4 PVE server with a decent sized player base. I don't enjoy the even more poor optimization of a18 as I like getting more than 10fps on minimum settings. So this is why I come here!

    submitted by /u/dlham11
    [link] [comments]

    Flawless horde night in my pathing base

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Nitrogen/Combopack/DarknessFall

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:38 AM PST

    How to create World nitrogen with combopack and Darkness Fall PDI's/buildings ? (Sorry bad english

    submitted by /u/SheruSenpai
    [link] [comments]

    WHen the p.e. teacher is in your team at dodgeball

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Drawbridge help

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I have a powered draw bridge, I connect it to a motion sensor, and it powers the door. Great. If I connect a second motion sensor to the other aide of the door so it registers inside as well, it overrides the previous and the wire to it disappears. Any ideas how to make this work?

    submitted by /u/hellagreg
    [link] [comments]

    Does 7 days to die on pc have controller support?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Soon im switching from console to pc for 7 days to die,but i suck at using KB&M and im more comfortable using a controller.

    submitted by /u/deadkiller666
    [link] [comments]

    My first thought - DAYUM she got the hookup for those schematics.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Trying to make fun while doing quests, did I did it ? Or hell no?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Worth waiting or pick it up now?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:58 AM PST

    How often do this game go on sale? Im interested in getting into it and dive in the world. But if there are any sale happening soon i can wait a bit longer. Also any difference in gettjng thw standalone version vs steam?

    submitted by /u/runnbl3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel