• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - February 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - February 12, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - February 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    To loot or not to loot?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    [PC]How do we fix this giant hole?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    I never seen so many chairs in one place.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Anybody got some frames and a wrench I can borrow? Only need 3 more steel for a motorcycle!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    I’m noob and horde is hard

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Does the zombie spawn count/ difficulty increase with the amount of players? Me and my other friend got destroyed by the day 21 horde and we got multiple radiation zombies along with almost 4 cops attacking us at one time , what affects the difficulty of horde night? Pls help and our base is completely wrecked and would like some base ideas, alpha 18 ai is op

    submitted by /u/qwerty1334
    [link] [comments]

    I've never flown in 7 days before and my community insisted on "helping me learn"

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:19 PM PST

    RNG base challenge vs gamestage 1200 horde

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Does electrical lighting contribute to the heat map?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    I've been using torches and candles, but I've noticed an uptick in screamers sniffing around my base. I decided to switch to electric lighting. Now I'm wondering if the electric lights will make the heat map even worse?

    submitted by /u/Kellashnikov
    [link] [comments]

    this game runs at like 45 fps on a 1070?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

    anyone else experience, i get like 140 frames on triple a games. does this game just run like shit?

    submitted by /u/buffalobillyconforto
    [link] [comments]

    Longer days?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Hey i am playing a singleplayer world with a friend but we want longer days (more then 120 maybe 240) tried with commands ingame. nothing changed tried with the reg edit set to 240 didnt work. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Risdiz
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to make a bunch of Duke Coins?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Just curious as to what you guys think is the most profitable activities in game.

    I normally just loot and sell but figured there had to be some profitable way to craft items really quickly and sell.

    Hypothetical: Trader has motorcycle and you want to buy it before the reset, you are currently broke. What is your plans on getting the funds together?

    submitted by /u/NapocalypseNow
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a new server - questions on Seed/Game settings

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Hey all!

    First disclaimer - we have about 6 people that are going to play. Maybe 3 daily. Two have 50+ hours in the game, I have 70+, and the others vary from brand new to 20 hours.

    I want to host the Billion Dollar Club map/seed. - So I picked RWG, and put that as the name(WorldGenSeed). Do I want to leave the WorldGenSize at 4096?

    Second - am I able to edit these settings in a couple of days when we decide it's too easy, or too hard?

    Thank you!

    Hvstle

    submitted by /u/Hvstle
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Why am I still getting over heated I have all the available clothes on and it keeps giving me sweltering.

    submitted by /u/FaTanWarriors
    [link] [comments]

    Useless Picklocks

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:57 AM PST

    So at least for me picklocks are totally useless at end game even in mid-game. If you get iron or even better steel pickaxe and put some points on miner 69 you're good to go.

    I suggest for devs in the next patch they should remove pickaxe damage or reduce it a lot from safe and gun safes so people can use more picklocks and tree skill can be used. This my 4th world that I played and I didn't invest any points in pick locking just found iron pickaxe and invest in 69 and I'm good to go.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/BloonatoR
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies calling for help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I'm not sure if this would be a good thing to add to the game or not. I typically specialize in stealth builds. But, I thought it might make the game a bit more interesting that if I woke a zombie up it would call for help and wake the other zombies in the area up as well. Anyway, not sure if it is a good idea or not but I want to see what others think.

    submitted by /u/jc2xs
    [link] [comments]

    POIs for horde night

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Saw a comment here the other day about just using a level 3-5 POI as a horde night base and that it works well. Has anyone tried it? Seems like it'd be a fun challenge not to build much and just roam for a horde base. Would also save time and resources upgrading/repairing

    Has anyone tried this? Any ideas/tips if I want to try?

    PS what day do exploding / radiated zombies start spawning

    submitted by /u/SaladFury
    [link] [comments]

    The Amazing Dancing Dano.... PVE Mine harassment

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Is there ever gonna be another Xbox One update?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Something odd happened...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:25 AM PST

    A few days ago, I was playing and saw a zombie wandering around near my base. When I went to get rid of it, it just randomly dropped dead before I could do anything. I had not fired off a shot or anything.

    Has anyone else had this happen?

    submitted by /u/DarnNameChecker
    [link] [comments]

    WHYYYYYYYYY, i don’t know why this is happening, I’m downloading the windows offline 64 bit java for windows 10 google chrome and it won’t work help please ������

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    What a cute little screamer

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Horde Every Night?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Has anybody done this challenge? If so, how did it go and what was the best perks that you ran?

    submitted by /u/TonyShoulders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel