• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 20, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 20, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 20, 2020

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Situational awareness is key

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    [Plain appreciation post] This is why this game is a darling to me: want to go in but the door is barricaded? Make a new one.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Disable UNET Alpha 18.3

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:58 PM PST

    How do I disable unet permanently without the launcher option?

    submitted by /u/BioDegradableHazard
    [link] [comments]

    Green Screen

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Does anybody elses computer crash after green screening? I've had the issues for 2 weeks, and originally thought it was the GPU, but I've taken it in to be worked on twice, and they told me that it's apparently a common issue with this game?

    submitted by /u/LSuds91
    [link] [comments]

    question about land claim block

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:41 PM PST

    so when you try to mine bedrock you get that error sound. I think i found a player base, but i get that error sound when i try to mine his blocks or the ground in the area. In server settings land claim block health is set to 20x, not infinite... any ideas?

    submitted by /u/lIlIIIIlllIIlIIIllll
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 looking for long term player

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Looking for someone to play a public map with. I don't get to play for long sessions, but I try to play daily. I'm on from about 10pm-midnight (Central US). Longer if I don't work the next day.

    Just a random map. I don't mind PvP, but prefer to build ridiculous things. Not a fan of duping, the grind makes it rewarding.

    Send me a msg with your psn name and we'll get a game going. Please be available/willing to play during the time slot that I'm available.

    submitted by /u/DVS-NME
    [link] [comments]

    Any viable Spear build?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Hello, I just started A18 and really like the spear, but I have no idea which skills to focus on and which skills that supports the spear, other than Javelin Master.

    What is your "viable" spear build (both items and skill tree wise)?

    submitted by /u/-MMJ-
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get higher tier quests? is it linked to game stage, level or a perk?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:10 AM PST

    as title says

    submitted by /u/Noobanious
    [link] [comments]

    Birds are terrifying

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Dedicated server or not?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Hello and thanks for your time!

    Going to have another go at the game after not playing it since 2018 and was considering if I should run my own dedicated server or just host it on my computer.

    Server got i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz 16 GB RAM, other computer running a Ryzen 5 2700x, 16 GB RAM.

    Currently only planning for me and my friend playing on it.

    Seems that non dedicated can cause some issues for players that are not close to the host from what I've seen but I don't have much confirmation on this.

    My question is, would we see better performance in game using a dedicated server for two players or would it not really matter for such a small server?

    Also, would it be hard converting a locally hosted game to a dedicated server later if the need arises?

    submitted by /u/Vicing90
    [link] [comments]

    TFP and the next gen release of 7dtd

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:25 AM PST

    When the next generation of Xbox comes out, do you think 7 days to die will be ported and updated regularly? And do you think that 7 days to die will be updated with this generation of Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Irredaxium
    [link] [comments]

    Give me play setting ideas

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:55 PM PST

    7 Days works on Ge Force streaming, was thinking of putting 300% loot, horde every night at hard difficulty.

    Can you think of other play styles I should try?

    submitted by /u/Thechub23
    [link] [comments]

    hitbox.exe

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel