• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - February 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - February 21, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - February 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't resist ;)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Here is a challenge video 370+ game stage with set supplies with Poopy Pants Daycare vs the horde....

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Powered door problems

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    I recently put some powered garage doors on my base for my truck, is there a way to have a switch on the inside and the outside that both open it?

    submitted by /u/gordianknot13
    [link] [comments]

    What’s one weapon you’d love added to this game :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Land Claim Block

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Do LCB do anything if the server you play on has PVP turned off and invite only?

    Specifically: - Does it buff block durability against zombies? - Does it buff block durability against players who are not allied or partied?

    submitted by /u/i_am_philip_fry
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to die gameplay horde night, glitches and more(Alpha 18)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    LOOKING FOR RECRUITS

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    i am currently in a faction that i have made called the Irish Defense Force for a public server that is currently in american timezone but is accepting those around the entire world a mic is not necessarily needed but would be handy if you have one if you have discord please join the Irish Defense Force Discord
    https://discord.gg/r4axMZH

    submitted by /u/44THSFDCMDRLION
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) my new farm setup, 6x15 blocks for lots of crop, im gonna use the white fence to indicate it

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Your Favorite Settings

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Hey! Just wanted to start a conversation about preferred settings. I loved this game prior to the major patch a while back and getting back into it has seen its challenges. Zombies feel way harder and they took out the spiked log trap :( What settings do you play on now? I used to love doing 64 zombies but I doubt I'll get far in that and I was just curious what everyone else tends to play on in their solo games.

    Also side question: What do we use in replacement of the spike logs? I'm more into traditional base designs (not doing cheap tricks that take advantage of zombie pathing). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/atlasunchained
    [link] [comments]

    Base storage and crafting layout ideas

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:30 AM PST

    So we have built our main final base surrounded with a nice big concrete wall and have a seperate smaller base for red night.

    In our nice new big base we have a large building which is ready to be filled with storage.

    Can I get suggestions on the number of Forges, work benches, chem stations, fires etc that a final base for 2 people should have?

    Also number of storage boxes and types of storage box that are best along with any design ideas and layouts.

    My wife would like to make it look nice and ideally wants to lay out the food area like a kitchen..... so food stored in things to look like fridges etc and using the oven to cook stuff etc.

    submitted by /u/Noobanious
    [link] [comments]

    Pro tip saying "I'm here" in a building doesn't help to describe your location

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    We are all guilty of this. So try to use more descriptive words like what floor your on or if your up for it use the compass to do describe your wareabouts.

    submitted by /u/RusterGent
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) can't join friends game

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Title, its because of my Internet and I'm not sure how to fix this, 2 different broadbands in my home, my one it won't let me join any online game, the other broadband it works fine no problem I can join any online game, I've tried switching my firewall off but that didn't do the trick, what else can I do?

    submitted by /u/Mrdodge7
    [link] [comments]

    Rank the Skill Trees

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:34 PM PST

    My skill tree rankings:

    Perception - 3

    Strength - 4

    Fortitude - 1

    Agility - 2

    Intellect - 5

    I play co-op on normal settings.

    Int gets 5/5 for general crafting and junk turrets. Better barter is a great pick-up as well.

    Strength is 4.5 because it has cooking, encumbrance and farming skills. It also has melee weapons.

    Perception has lucky looter and lockpicker. Rifle and Demo can be fun and effective, but use up resources relatively quickly.

    Agility has archery, which will enables you to raid poi's without using bullets. Horde night contribution is limited. 9mm is weak and magnum is very expensive. Parkour is cool.

    Fortitude has a few quality of life skills. Well Insulated can be a life saver. Other than that, I'd rather not punch things when I can club them instead. Machine guns burn ammo.

    submitted by /u/Tuabfast
    [link] [comments]

    Cant craft a cement mixer on Darkness Falls

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I love this mod so far, but when I go to craft the cement mixer it wont let me. I have the perk and all the materials to craft it. It says a welding torch is required, but i have one. I've tried adding it to the workstation or even holding it in my hand but no go. Does anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/CoolDudeBroseph
    [link] [comments]

    Next steam sale for 7days to die?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Wasteland treasures Vol 5

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Need people for a faction

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:08 AM PST

    I am making a faction called the Irish Defense Force and im looking for people to join if you are intrested and have discord please add me or comment here☭ SovietLion ☭#2765
    or join the discord server https://discord.gg/r4axMZH

    submitted by /u/44THSFDCMDRLION
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with mods

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I download a few item mods but none of them load and some caus errors in the console. I tried installing them manually and with the vortex mod manager but nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/czerpak_pl
    [link] [comments]

    Slow running start?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:05 PM PST

    So this is something I've noticed in the game but can't work out why or when it happens.

    Sometimes when I start running, the character will start moving super slowly for a second before finally sprinting at full speed, I can't for the life of me work out why it happens or when.

    • Wearing combinations of armour heavy/light
    • Not standing on trash or gore
    • Can be inside or outside
    • Not sneaking
    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel