• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    7 Days To Die I was about to go home from looting but I couldn't resist the temptation to jump.

    7 Days To Die I was about to go home from looting but I couldn't resist the temptation to jump.


    I was about to go home from looting but I couldn't resist the temptation to jump.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    *grumble noises* You are now thirsty.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Very proud of this achievement! A hundred hours in!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Wow what a beautiful d-- OW WHAT ARE YOU DOING

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:33 PM PST

    My friend and I only started playing recently. It may not be much but here's our first blood moon base.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Alpha 18 Underground Farm!!!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Quick question

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Can I have more than one game at the same time?

    submitted by /u/AdelaideMez
    [link] [comments]

    Heat Map?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Heat Map?

    Have they turned off heat mapping. I usually place some burning barrels near my base to attract Screamers so I can make some kills at night to gain a bit of XP. But since 18.3 I haven't had a single zombie come near. As you can see in the screenshot, I have 12 barrels burning day & night but no hits.

    Any ideas?

    https://preview.redd.it/3616l5071mf41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=06a6a12432bd8d0f93d01ada5626d155b87d0e38

    submitted by /u/Colon8
    [link] [comments]

    How do I uninstall nitrogen and compo pack?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I wanted to try a nitrogen world with compo pack but i ended up prefering vanilla, but now I cant figure out how to get rid of it. I think just specifically the compo pack? I uninstalled 7 days and reinstalled it and that didnt get rid of it.

    submitted by /u/itsnyne
    [link] [comments]

    1000 Hours!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I hit 1000 hours last night playing with my sister. We just finished day 49 on our first A18 map, I'm really happy with the new challenge demolition zombies bring to hoard night, it really forces me to rethink my strategy even after all this time!

    submitted by /u/ChemicalPorcupine
    [link] [comments]

    Do traders spawn in cities?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:38 PM PST

    I've only seen traders spawn on the outskirts of cities. Is it possible for traders to spawn inside a city?

    submitted by /u/joshbmarimba
    [link] [comments]

    Friend can't heal through eating. Health isn't lowered

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I mistitled the last one, hopefully this gets more responses

    We've tried:
    relogging
    relaunching the server
    he has died multiple times since
    Giving him god mode and taking it away

    It's been this way for a couple days now, food just doesn't heal him.

    submitted by /u/LikelyAFox
    [link] [comments]

    PC | Looking for fun people to join me in my Server

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    looking for some fun people to join my Server.

    I'm starting a fresh game in about 20 Minutes and anyone who wants to join, drop me a DM!

    submitted by /u/CoffeeAddict2212
    [link] [comments]

    How to Select a multiplayer world?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    I recently was in a multiplayer world it was really cool and the host was nice. However I was kicked from the network when a trasfomer blew down the road. Is there anyway to Select the world again.

    submitted by /u/KingRaven2246
    [link] [comments]

    How to un-delete quest..?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    It seems i have accidentally deleted the beginning quest.. its easy skill points that i want.

    Is there anyway to get it back?

    submitted by /u/i_am_philip_fry
    [link] [comments]

    Base tour / Showcase

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Looking for partners in crime ��

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Sup u can add me on discord so we can play games and chill on pc ReaPer#9165 a bit bout me Im 21 from sweden and im been really sick for the past year and i have no feeling in my arms or legs and extreme pain in my stomach 2 the point i can barely move and only time i sleep when i pass out from pain and there is no meds 2 ez my pain and the doctors havent found the source of the issue and my dream is 2 be a streamer and distract ppl from their life and hopefully spread some joy and Im tryin 2 get a active community where we play shit and have fun together like a family/squad

    submitted by /u/ReaPerxCS
    [link] [comments]

    Added some modlets and game took me back to level 1. Is this normal

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I dont have EAC activated so what's the deal?

    submitted by /u/CoolDudeBroseph
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why I cant place this wood frame in this hole?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Looking for People to Play With!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Hey there, looking for people to play with. I'm in California and looking for people to play with fairly regularly.

    Not into PvP so much, want to learn more about long game, building and such.

    submitted by /u/danielh1988
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a new pc player?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I've played it on the XB1 for probably a few hundred hours. I know there are a lot of differences in the console and pc versions. So any tips on how to survive and play are greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/falozlok
    [link] [comments]

    How to identify dedicated servers on the server browsing list in the game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    probably a noob question, but, I am not sure what setting should I look for to tell if a server is a dedicated one, especially if its a new server

    and follow up question, do servers ever reset the day count? and any suggestions for PVE servers in central europe that are new comer friendly

    thank you

    submitted by /u/Jimzawy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel