• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 06, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 06, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 06, 2020

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just run

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    The paper is just a mocking reminder of mistakes that were made.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Zombie golf!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Pro tip: don't remove this chair (or the one next to it) from the canyon gift shop in Navezgane. Apologies for the horrendous quality, I'm on holidays using a laptop that's struggling

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Anglesey version 2 - added some rivers and lakes!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Tfw you forget to switch back from HE Rockets to Frag Rockets

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Before the zombie apocalypse, Navezgane had wonderful bridges

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Did I make a mistake? AI pathing is broken or should I remove garage doors?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    7DTD in 2020

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Is this game worth buying in 2020? I've never played it except for like 20 minutes at a friends house and it was fun. How is it now?

    submitted by /u/ViaforShort
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to all of you for watching last weeks video.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Friend not healing through health. Yes their max HP is fine

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Relogging, restarting the world, and dying haven't helped. they just can't heal through eating food. is this a bug? did we miss something?

    submitted by /u/LikelyAFox
    [link] [comments]

    Made a pretty cool video :)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:04 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMgdKEcg71g

    I put a lot of effort into this video and it would be pretty cool if you checked it out!

    Ty in advance

    submitted by /u/RDMoon25
    [link] [comments]

    How does the game determine if a hit kills a zombie or just knocks them down

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    I've got a level 6 marksmans rifle, 10 perception, 5 deadeye, barrel extender, etc - when fully charged with the 50% bonus damage, it one shots almost any non-irradiated zombie.

    I've had a problem on horde nights though - more often than I'd like, I chest shot knocks a zombie on his back instead of killing them outright. If I hit them in a shoulder, they do the shoulder-stumble animation, except they fall over dead. Hit them square in the chest and they fall straight back, then get back up. Is this just how the game calculates damage, or am I not actually hitting them as hard as I think I am?

    submitted by /u/xrensa
    [link] [comments]

    Creative/Level Tools for A18?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to access the leveling tools for Alpha 18? I want to fill in a massive pit with different layers, but I can't seem to find the leveling tools that, before, allowed me to mark an area with the Z button and fill the area with the equipped block.

    Am I doomed to fill all this in manually?

    submitted by /u/Equestrium
    [link] [comments]

    Can I craft wood ramp frames?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I know I've crafted these before in older versions, but I can't find the option to craft a wood frame ramp, or any ramps for the life of me. They're available in the creative menu but of course I don't want to use this in my non creative playthroughs. Am i missing something here?

    EDIT: Thank you all for your very fast and helpful responses!

    submitted by /u/cosmicucumber
    [link] [comments]

    Need help creating a mod with edited textures!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I want to create a mod where I basically change the colors of the oak trees, and cause more trees to spawn. I also want to be able to generate my new kind of map through nitrogen so I can remove certain POI's- I only want farm- type and countryside POI's to spawn and I want the whole map to feel like autumn in the country. (ideally I'd want the whole map to be the same biome and possibly change the shade of grass and the grass block texture as well).

    I used to make texture packs in Minecraft, but I understand this is much different/harder to do something similar in this game.

    How do I change tree color?

    How do I get more trees to spawn, closer together?

    Would I be able to change these things and generate the world in nitrogen, or would I have to use the vanilla generator?

    I have never made a mod/modlet before so anything helps.

    submitted by /u/WorkingHyena
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to start a group of people who want to play the darkness falls mod

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Looking to recruit a few people into survivors gaming community.what we are looking for are a few chill minded players who are wanting to play the darkness falls mod for 7 days to die. we have plans to run a server for the mod but until then were jumping around.

    if you have any interest in joining us please come in the discord

    https://discord.gg/vaA427d

    submitted by /u/Thygamerr
    [link] [comments]

    Modding dedicated servers / running mods on dedicated servers.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    So my friends and I are tinkering around with modding and we wanted to add our own home brew mods but we also dont want to break our server or world. Also will we all have to each modify our game files to include the mods or is that something the dedicated server handles? Can anyone recommend a good course of action for us?

    submitted by /u/Kpenney
    [link] [comments]

    Respawn sound used in Steven Universe

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/O_jMyeEEFJA

    At 2:35, the 7 days respawn/loading in sound is used.

    Just thought it was interesting.

    submitted by /u/DeadendEndeavor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel