• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 22, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - February 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this in a history meme subreddit... Felt it fit here.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Is this a good day 28 horde set up if not suggestions

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    My horde base, inspired by Iron Curtain Gaming on youtube. Works on 300+ gamestage and it is also demolisher proof

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    One small flaw in our Horde Base

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Heat map questions

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Do electric lights and generators register as heat? I just set up electricity in my base and was wondering if I need to limit the lights so that screamers don't show up. Also do the speakers create heat when activated? I want to set up a motion sensor in order to alert me when zombies are at my door

    submitted by /u/freedomdudez
    [link] [comments]

    Tree planting

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Is the a height block requirement for planting a tree above another tree?

    submitted by /u/DeepResonance
    [link] [comments]

    Question about PS4 version

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I used to play 7 Days back years ago in early alpha but I don't currently have a working PC and won't for they near to far future.

    Considering I want to play again, I've been thinking of picking up the PS4 version of the game. My question is, what is different and what am I missing between the PS4 and PC versions.

    I know that the PS4 version hasn't been updated in a while and most likely won't be updated again, but what is missing from the current PC build?

    submitted by /u/AnoththeBarbarian
    [link] [comments]

    Just started a new random gen, now have a coal mine bunker.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    base advice

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Ok, cheesing the A.I. let's talk

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Hey gang, I've read tons of posts, watch lots of videos and have an embarrassingly large number ( rhymes with 1,000) of in game hours and I see a lot of folks mentioning cheesing (interesting that spell correct keeps changing that to cheating) in one way or another, but I feel like there are varying degrees and we all have our own personal definition of what we consider cheesing. After all, it's our suspension of belief that allows us to enjoy the game. I'm ok with the fact that I can carry around stacks of concrete blocks to build a castle, but A.I. pathing seems to draw various reactions of anger. So, let's have a light hearted discussion.

    This is my take on the matter:

    Steep blocks - Im ok with the use of steep blocks that act as a barrier. Frankly, I think this is how the zeds should react when encountering any concrete or steel structure, but I'm ok with them being able to chew through those because that's a decision that was necessary based on the nature of game play.

    Pit fall and loop mechanic - I see this as a lesser evil, but kind of weak. They attempted to address this with the rage mechanic, but it's not fully fleshed out, I hope they continue to improve that to be a more effective deterrence.

    Lastly (I think), we have the false block falls. This is where the A.I thinks it has a viable path to you, but it doesn't. Best example was trap doors. I know that was fixed, but there are other other blocks/techniques that achieve the same effect. To me, this is the most egregious and find these types of bases the most lame.

    In the end, we have to build our bases around the zeds tendencies (pathing), that's just gameplay and not cheesing, but exploiting inconsistent block behavior is what I consider out of bounds. Now, I fully realize this entirely contradicts my being OK with the steep block behavior. I never said the line was clean. 😀 But that is also my main point, we all have our own line we draw for our suspension of reality to enjoy the games we play and the movies we watch.

    Did I miss any other cheese tecniques? I feel like I'm forgetting something.

    Anyway, what's your line?

    Happy lazy Saturday!

    submitted by /u/maxxpc99
    [link] [comments]

    Reimagined Buzz's Bar

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:44 AM PST

    After a long hard life, my character retires at the local bar, which has since been retired by Buzz and handed over to, well, me. :P No reason for me to post this, just thought I'd might as well. *Shrugs*

    Disclaimer: Due to the lack of deco items that can be legitimately obtained in the game, I spawned in most of the deco, but I threw away resources that would theoretically be needed to craft them.

    https://reddit.com/link/f7rj79/video/xxaghs03qgi41/player

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a road map for this game ???

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:16 PM PST

    I am looking to buy this game on steam was wondering whether it is worth the buy and is there any road map for this game. What features do the devs intend to bring to the game in the future. I see a huge potential I the game. Love to know the opinion of the community on this matter

    submitted by /u/ThEREaLPOkErFaCe01
    [link] [comments]

    What's One Device You'd Love to See Added Into the Game?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:34 AM PST

    17.2 choppy on medium with decent pc?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    I have a decent pc and it's running pretty badly even on medium quality. Is there any thing that could help without sacrificing too much graphics?

    Pc is ryzen 2600x, radeon 590 and 16gb ram

    submitted by /u/philongeo
    [link] [comments]

    GUIDE to Handguns - Pistol - SMG - Magnum!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Can somebody provide a Dummies Guide to Creating a 7 Days to Die server?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

    My friend and I been trying to create a new server that is public and show up on the server list so people can freely join and play. But we were not successful at the time. We were following YouTube videos on this subject. But how we do this?

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    shame me once, shame on you, shame me twice, shame on me

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    sometimes this game doesnt make much sense.

    https://reddit.com/link/f7qpha/video/wdpmm2u93gi41/player

    submitted by /u/putnamto
    [link] [comments]

    Console (XB1) games with building similar to 7d2d?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:18 PM PST

    To elaborate on the title; by "similar to 7d2d" I mean the depth/realism of building. Any suggestions for console (XB1) games with similar building mechanics/physics?

    Minecraft is the only other building game I've played about 10 years ago and I thought I didn't like them until I found this game. Even building a simple underground garage for my minibike made me feel like a god tier architect (after collapsing my house then rebuilding it). So I suppose I specifically like the danger that comes with building and having to plan structures before building so it doesn't all collapse around you.

    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, though I understand console games (Xbox One) may be limiting.

    submitted by /u/A_Vodkaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Hello my duudes

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    New to the game, watched a few videos and got the hang of the basics but have no one to play with fml, if anyone would like to play on PC from aus/nz- feel free to add me: Synzey_

    submitted by /u/synzey
    [link] [comments]

    Add Neebs shirt to the game

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:05 AM PST

    I thin neebs gaming is well deserved a ingame shirt or something after all the pr thse guys gives you..

    submitted by /u/Arieswar82
    [link] [comments]

    Meal and drinks

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I dont realise after 50 hours what eating and drinking does? Thanks for help

    submitted by /u/PusanKo
    [link] [comments]

    ZedTubeGaming did a playthrough of a POI i created

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Console bugs fixed?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    I'm looking at buying this game, but a lot of reviews are saying there's a world reset bug called MD5. Is that bug still an issue for console players?

    submitted by /u/TwoHeadedCactus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel