• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - February 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - February 17, 2020


    Modded Monday - February 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When AI pathing circumvents your "impregnable" horde night defenses.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Too many trees? Nah... No such thing.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    The wonderful roadwork. I hope this person got paid well

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Blood Moon Ending Early?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Just started playing this game with my friend. We were really anticipating the 7th day blood moon horde, but it ended by like 12. Up until then it was actually really intense, and it would've been great if it just... lasted longer.

    I've tried playing on harder difficulties (up to the fifth one), and still it ends really early and I'm not sure why. I've seen streamers play this game and have them last up to like 4am. Can people suggest some settings that would make the hordes last longer?

    submitted by /u/madrathefox
    [link] [comments]

    Any Early game base building tips? Or is it best to just fortify/reinforce a prefab, for at least the first horde night?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I have around 600 hours in game, but still have issues with early game base building, right when I spawn in.

    What do you think is wiser? Finding and reinforcing an existing pre fab in a biome I work well in, such as the forest? I would live in this pre fab building, but potentially reinforce an adjacent structure to use as a horde base.

    Or hastily building a potentially less secure "starter base" while prepping and reinforcing it/or a different building as well for the first blood moon horde?

    submitted by /u/DomingotheHyacinth
    [link] [comments]

    Was placing 45k hard earned coins in a chest and the game crashed saying something about violation, and when I logged in, every coin was gone. Does this happen often?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    I was asked to log off and in with empty inventory or try to empty the box where I put them. Did not help.

    submitted by /u/kurqukipia
    [link] [comments]

    am i the only person that thinks the hitbox's are to stingy?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    i dont know how many times ive been pulled a trigger on a headshot and the Z just flicks its head and the bullet completely misses, cant they be a little bit more lenient?

    and sometimes it could be walking a perfectly straight line to me, but as soon as i pull the trigger it decided to sidestep, does this happen to anybody else? or is it just bad timing on my part?

    submitted by /u/putnamto
    [link] [comments]

    Stoves

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    I hope in the future we can fix and/or create new stoves and use them. Same for fridges.

    submitted by /u/trainwreck35
    [link] [comments]

    Heat Map not Working?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Currently seems like the heat map doesn't accumulate, is there some change to it, or is it a bug? On day 39 with 2 forges, a campfire, 2 mixers, and a workbench working almost nonstop. Haven't seen a single screamer and wandering hordes appear very rarely. Besides bugs and changes, only thing I can think of is if bed/land claim can prevent them if the range is set too high.

    submitted by /u/AltoniusAmakiir
    [link] [comments]

    Blood moon: zombies spawn near player, or near randomly selected player structures?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Trying to figure out if it even matters if I bike far away from my base for day 70 blood moon.

    I was under the impression they spawn wherever the player is, rather than being at my base several dozen chunks (several miles) away.

    submitted by /u/RodneyRoller
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha18 Overhaul Mods

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    Just what are the available overhaul mods that are compatible with A18 currently? As of now I only found Ravenhearst?

    Also, for overhaul mods does everybody need to download the mod or only the host?

    submitted by /u/SadistFace
    [link] [comments]

    To anyone struggling with ammo for hordes while raiding POI's or finding brass in general

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Use melee

    submitted by /u/Juan5022
    [link] [comments]

    Help me improve my base - A18.3 (b4)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Help me improve my base - A18.3 (b4)

    Hey folks,

    I already made a post some time ago (here) but since my brother and I have made quite the progress on the base and I would say I am not a total base building noob anymore, I am making this new thread :)So we just passed bloodmoon on night 56 which went quite well but we are struggling with Cops and Demolishers. I thought this might be a good opportunity to ask you guys for help again. This is how our (slightly demolished base) looks like:

    https://preview.redd.it/od4irtth0kh41.jpg?width=1919&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b195a8827b8a4883f2d6aa88bcf92f8cdf64d0bd

    The basic idea is this sloped tower to keep zombies at bay while we are shooting down, surrounded by a moat filled with different traps to slow them down and/or kill them. We have two electric fences which we try to protect with a concrete casing (marked in blue) a bunch of barbed wire fences, iron spikes and blade traps at the base of the tower which are standing on a block to chop some heads off (marked in red). We are positioned at the lower steel level, we have some overhanging roof to keep birds away and we have our battery bank in the room on the upper level as well as some last resort smg turrets. Zombies never spawn from the water side so we mostly only have to defend three sides. I started reinforcing the moat so the underground doesn't get compromised.

    As I said we have some problems with Cops constantly spitting at us and demolishers getting real close and blowing up. I added some covers for the cops but for us to shoot them we have to see them and they see us so they are spitting. For demolishers we added the outer electric fence because we thought they will be slowed down enough for us to kill them before they reach the tower, which doesn't work out too well.

    I know this base is far from perfect but we made it ourselves and we want to try to keep it as long as possible so I'd really appreciate if I could get improvement ideas for this base instead of something completely new.

    Ideas we already had in mind:- Make the moat even larger to add more traps to slow Zombies down more (good: easily doable; bad: takes a lot of time and resources)- Make a second smaller moat to slow them down more (good: easily doable, not that resource and time heavy; bad: might not be as effective as hoped)- Add another row of blocks to the overhanging roof for cops to not see us (good: cops see us later; bad: we have no good vision of our surroundings anymore)

    Thank you for your help! :)

    submitted by /u/hamza_1988
    [link] [comments]

    Constructing with frames

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I want to play with so one in that game

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Play with people in that game

    submitted by /u/toways
    [link] [comments]

    What am i doing wrong?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    So im watching jawoodle and sl1pg8r. They had metal tools and some sort of guns by day 7 (jawoodle found an AK at day 3 or something). Im on day 4 and i try to scavenge as much as i can. Havent found any metal tools or guns (but hey, i found an auger, but i hear they attract a lot of unwanted attention)(could have gotten a pistol from a quest, but i took antibiotics as i was infected). What am i doing wrong? Im worried that ill have to survive bloodmoon horde with only bow with stone arrows!

    submitted by /u/Reddotgaming760
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrogen Map question

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Me and my friends are fixing to start a new map and I wanted to use the Nitrogen tool with the community prefabs. Upon loading the map though, I'm having some bad stuttering in gameplay.

    Is this normal? Any workarounds?

    submitted by /u/xTriskalx
    [link] [comments]

    Current PS4 player, thinking of getting PC version.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    The PS4 and XB1 version will probably never be updated at this point, so I am looking at PC.

    PS4 has a plethora of issues (runs like shit, constant crashes due to light and shadow rendering, MD5 error, etc)

    Have they fixed any of these core issues in the PC version yet? Mainly concerned about performance issues. I know MD5 is still a thing but have they fixed the atrocious performance issues/lag?

    submitted by /u/LaughDarkLoud
    [link] [comments]

    Lag issues on Darkness Falls mod

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I've been having issues with a lot of lag on the darkness falls mod. I have been playing 7 days for about three months on vanilla setting and never had an issue with lag. The lag is so bad that as I move my mouse the screen will freeze for a second making aiming rediculous to do consistently. Is this a normal occurrence?

    submitted by /u/CoolDudeBroseph
    [link] [comments]

    Better backpack? Bigger minibike storage?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Is there some secret storage capacity upgrade I've missed somewhere?

    Both of these are kinda pathetic at base capacity - the minibike especially.

    Now, mind you I don't have any trouble setting up temporary loot caches wherever I happen to be exploring - it just gets tedious finding so much loot everywhere and needing to make multiple trips to get it back to base. Movement speed in this game is slow af even on a minibike (10mph? really?)

    Especially since I can't name my waypoints to distinguish a loot cache from a lucrative store from a hidden well base.

    Gets worse when my fortress is on the other side of the map, behind dangerous wasteland terrain and gigantic lakes.

    So, are there upgrades to either of these things anywhere?

    submitted by /u/RodneyRoller
    [link] [comments]

    sham factory

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Does light attract zombies?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Im planning on lighting up my whole house (outside). Will that attract more zombies at night?

    submitted by /u/Reddotgaming760
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel