• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 18, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    my favorite way of dealing with ye olden factory furnace area

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    burning barrel stoves for show only

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    The good side of reinforcing a military base

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    What your character sees when they find a Meat Stew in a campfire.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    We have all been here lol

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:09 PM PST

    X-post from r/crappyoffbrands

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Terrible Roadwork ("WHOOOOAAAA!!!")

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Typical construction work. "Ehh, it's... good enough." :P

    https://reddit.com/link/f667kb/video/x1rstg6ijth41/player

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    What items do you ALWAYS have on your character?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    I'm sure it varies per your game settings, but personally on default settings I try and have something for each situation/block. I always have my sledgehammer, an axe, a bow with ample iron arrows, a shovel, medical bandages, lockpicks, auger, pickaxe, hammer, wrench, water, one jar of honey, a lot of wood, a hunting knife, and some food. Kind of a lot and forces me to have to drop things off often, but generally i'm ready for most situations

    submitted by /u/Zandre3000
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me find the head damage bonus for everything? when I search damage bonus.head there are only 3 items that show up.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    (Chainsaw, augers and mp5 I think are the items

    EDIT: I'm asking if anyone knows where they are in the mxl files

    submitted by /u/Small_hard
    [link] [comments]

    About to start

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    A friend and myself are about to start a new game if anyone is interested. Discord#6517

    submitted by /u/littybananas
    [link] [comments]

    Can you add back Mjolnir

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Mjolnir was great for creative, so you don't have to spend 10 minutes with an auger getting rid of misplaces bricks

    submitted by /u/Spitzer_14
    [link] [comments]

    Demolisher Proof Base?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Any tips on stopping demolishers? They always beat me in the end-game.

    submitted by /u/Esporova
    [link] [comments]

    Horde every night tips?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Any tips for my playthrough? Haven't died on day 11 yet but this last horde lasted all night and took out a big chunk of my base. Just wondering if anyone had tried it and wants to share tips

    submitted by /u/SaladFury
    [link] [comments]

    PermaDeath stories

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    People who play with permadeath (you delete the character on death) do you have any close call / stressful stories?

    submitted by /u/Sergei1919
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use combo pack with vanilla map generator

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Would 7days run on a 2019 MacBook Air

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Pour one out thread (deaths)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    What are some of your worst, or most memorable deaths playing this game? Most recently , I was getting prepped for horde night, flipped my gyrocopter in mid air, and crashed on the ground upside down. Then a spider z was able to push me off my own walls into my traps. Rip.

    submitted by /u/tpsince93
    [link] [comments]

    Best thing to sell to trader?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Need cash, is there an optimal thing to craft and then sell to these guys?

    submitted by /u/Nissir
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with horde tower designs

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I play on xbox one and I was wondering if there's any good way to build a horde tower

    submitted by /u/mr_autoklash
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Pause

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    It'd be really great, if they're going to make us wait 40+ minutes to generate a new world, if when the game finally starts if they would have it auto-pause. Not everyone can wait around forever for the map to generate and need to go do other things in the meanwhile, only to come back to have been killed 20 times because you're afk.

    submitted by /u/Shooter_McGavin27
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of hosting public server

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Anyone interested? Is it worth it?

    Any mod suggestions? Map generators? Would anyone like to help admin it?

    submitted by /u/koloqial
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group to start a new map, mostly text communication.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Hi! I'm looking for people who would be interested in starting a new map with me. I would love the focus to be on working together and creating a whole little town. Most of the people I usually play with have switched over to Sea of Thieves.. so I'm needing to make some new friends. I like collecting and scavenging the most, but suck at building.

    I'd be open to starting a dedicated server if I can find a good group of people to join. I'm not against using voice chat, but I usually have something going on in the background. I'd be available to play M-Th after 3pm CT, F after 6pm, and open availability Saturdays and Sundays.

    Please comment or message if interested! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/maryclare__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel