• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - February 09, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - February 09, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - February 09, 2020

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    After day 7

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Well Sh*t

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Smile!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    A zombie startled me so bad I thought he was in my apartment

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:46 AM PST

    I'm a little wussy

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Man the spirit of this game has got me in a mood. I tried creating a new game last night in navezgane. After doing the tutorial stuff, I went down the road and found a strip club. I set up a little base in one of the metal cages and started to clear the perimeter of the building.

    Then when I was exploring the interior, a big zpmbienstarted breaking down the main door. I was too afraid to try and take him down so I raised an exited the game.

    Man I'll never make it past day 7...

    submitted by /u/HailYourself1
    [link] [comments]

    Let's see some home bases

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Been living in a pass and gas for far to long and have ton of mats to build a home base but no idea what to build

    Give me some inspiration

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/suge98
    [link] [comments]

    I was not ready.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Was not aware zombies with explosive charges strapped to them were added to the game, and I was not ready. No amount of reinforced concrete or 7.62 could've made me ready. I have not had this much fun playing this game in a long time.

    Anyone else recently have a moment of horror when they realized the level of fucked they were?

    submitted by /u/CygnusX-1-2112b
    [link] [comments]

    Died of dehydration, hiding in a dirt hole, on the 6th day massively over encumbered, at night.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    I could have ran home, but then I would have had to drop all the awesome loot I scavenged while doing a mission for the trader.

    Oh well... time to start a new world on the same random gen world! :)

    Does everyone ever restart using the exact same seed name, when they die? Or am I the only one? I like starting where I originally started, but at the same time I like having a different challenge from when I first started.

    I love but also hate the desert biome 😂 Forest all the way, as a starting biome for the first couple of days.

    submitted by /u/DomingotheHyacinth
    [link] [comments]

    TIL that triangle braces for structural support don’t do shit in this game.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Yet so many buildings and bridges in this game have these "structural" braces, some of which violate the games structural integrity rules. In my opinion, misleading structures like these should not exist, or they should just implement better structural integrity rules beyond only horizontal support

    submitted by /u/cosmicucumber
    [link] [comments]

    Creating new asphalt roads in creative mode on flat Nitrogen map

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I made a flat Nitrogen map to build a custom POI.

    When I place the asphalt block, it behaves like a topsoil block.

    Is there some other approach to making an asphalt road, or are Nitrogen maps faulty in that regard?

    Is asphalt faulty in that regard in general, even in creative mode?

    submitted by /u/HabaneroSalsa
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18.3 (b4) My brother and I keep having this error. He can join other games. But can't load his. Is our file lost? Is there any way to recover it?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Huge POI for base?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Has anyone tried using very large POI's for a horde base?

    My current game has a shotgun messiah factory that has many floors and several large towers. I'm thinking of putting a base in one of the towers and knocking out the stairs on the first floor.

    Side question: there are still a lot of zombies in the building. Do they instantly know where I am on horde night, or is that only the zombies that actually spawn during blood moon.

    Thanks for any answers! Maybe I'll update this post if no one knows.

    submitted by /u/PolkaOn45
    [link] [comments]

    Mines and base

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    So after awhile i got the game stable and have been able to play and have about 20ish hours and i have a few questions. Firstly i just survived the day 14 horde just and used all my ammo around 700 bullets so does anyone have any tips for the hordes i want to fight them and not hide from them.

    Second questions is that I made my base next to a river for easy water and not so far from a village ive been looting but there is a small church all by it self in a forest and was thinking of making that a home base and moving my crafting and storage there so would that be a good idea or the other way around.

    lastly mines in houses are annoying and kill me a lot I read they spawn in the wastland but im not in one and i never spot them like one time i got in a building though the roof as it had ladder to moved to like two feet and died to one how do i spot them or is there a way to avoid them, thanks for help in advance.

    submitted by /u/Atomicdragons
    [link] [comments]

    Pls! Need help using save file on dedicated server

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I have been trying to use my save game to host a dedicated server for my friends. We are currently playing the save game using NitroGen Mod but I need to be playing all the time for them to get in. I want to run a dedicated server, so they can play without me in the game. But every time I use the save game to my serverconfig it keeps creating a new world. I even use the NitroGenMap on the world seed. I used to be able to change the save game on serverconfig back then easily. Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/liquidnut
    [link] [comments]

    The Nomad Challenge Part-1! They woke up, naked and AFRAID. With very little knowledge of knowing what to expect, or how to survive...these two noob cousins embark on a journey to survive 100 Days. (Challenge rules in details of video)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Lucky looter

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Just looking for information or other testimony on this perk. I notice when I level it once early game my looting experience is very good, its basically a must have perk.

    But for whatever reason once I level it more I feel the opposite. I find less ammo, weapons, tools, books. All the good stuff you want. I mean when I do find a tool/weapon it seems there's a better chance for a higher level - but the general looting experience is terrible... I mean I'm opening empty containers or getting cans in spots that are normally loaded.

    So is there something I'm missing? Does lucky looter only affect weapon/item level, is it bugged? Or do RNG gods punish me for my greed?

    submitted by /u/Duffb0t
    [link] [comments]

    Safe place to put our bed rolls during horde nights?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Having a hard time figuring out a safe place to put our bedrolls so that we can spawn inside our horde base, because lately we end up spawning out in the middle of nowhere because the zombies got our bedrolls. No matter where we put them it always seems to end up being full of zombies before the nights is over and they eat our bedrolls :(

    submitted by /u/se7ensquared
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play with others!!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    As title says looking to play with anyone on PC if you have a server and need another player chat me your steam and ill add you play mostly mid day and nights (kentucky EST) thanks looking forward to playing with anyone intrested

    submitted by /u/Yayaboi420
    [link] [comments]

    Beginning quests bugged

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    My game crashed as I was starting a new world, in the middle of crafting a bedroll. Now the beginner quests are bugged and won't show up. Is there another way to locate the trader or get the quests back?

    submitted by /u/SaladFury
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends to play with

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Need some people on Xbox to play this game with. Hardly anyone I know plays it. GT- XS Elisabeth

    submitted by /u/ScarletDemon88
    [link] [comments]

    PvP strategy?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    I'm hesitant to start in a PvP server cause I'm afraid higher equipped players will find me asap and just kill me and/or destroy my base while I'm asleep, and loot my chests. How do you guys typically deal with this?

    submitted by /u/lIlIIIIlllIIlIIIllll
    [link] [comments]

    Cable managment?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Any way I can manage the cables with the wire tool so they won't look like spider webs all around the base? Example like in Rust how you can pin point where they connect and go exactly.

    submitted by /u/EndoEnergy
    [link] [comments]

    Salty old codgers grade base designs

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    You've seen a few posts here and there from us, the group of old farts that are fed up with the "best base ever" posts and decided to post an actual pretty indestructible pit base that got a lot better reviews than we ever could have imagined. Well, we decided to put all that spite to good use and make a new series called "Iron Curtain grades your S***". First up is a supposedly "zombie proof" base made out of a refurbished POI. Check the video to see how well that went over...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scwnoMYDcEY&feature=youtu.be

    If you like what you see hit us up with other ideas to put to the grinder, if they don't work it's us dying, not you!

    submitted by /u/psmartkid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel