• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 12, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A Small Iron Ore Vein

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Jen: "I heard you can take land mines apart with a wrench."

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Me: carefully points wrench at hub cap

    Clank. BOOM!

    Thanks a lot, Jen.

    submitted by /u/endingonagoodnote
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how I can get my character model back?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I Shall call this new land....Shaledongia

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    A18 is..... Difficult

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I've played this game a lot over the years, even played A17 quite a bit, but I'm hopping on to A18 for the first time and it is incredibly more difficult than what I'm used to. I used to play on insane all the time and while it was hard, I could at least survive. Now, I can't even seem to last more than a day on nomad. I get thirsty and hungry so quickly, zombies hit me from a mile away, wolves are so much more prevalent, and I can't even boil water in cans anymore. It just seems completely impossible now. Am I alone in this?

    submitted by /u/generaltrom
    [link] [comments]

    Stone Spears in PS4?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Hello there, I am relatively new to the game and I started off struggling with my first encounters with zombies. I heard how you can make a stone spear in the game but I can't seem to find it in my recipe book? Any advice on how to get it or is it just not in ps4?

    submitted by /u/Chewbaca218
    [link] [comments]

    Farm Plots the only way to garden?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Are farm plots the only way to garden now since no hoes? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    Asphalt blocks aren't black??

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I took over a POI in my single player. The driveway was sand and I wanted to "pave" it to increase the strength of the block as well as change the color. So I dug it up and replaced it with asphalt blocks. To my surprise it placed in the same color as the sand. The hit points were a lot greater than the sand, but the color didn't change. Is this a bug? or did I do something?

    submitted by /u/Kellashnikov
    [link] [comments]

    How does one make tables in 18.4?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    SOLVED.

    I can't seem to find any mention of craftable tables anywhere now.

    submitted by /u/KitDoctor
    [link] [comments]

    Just a crawler crawling up to your base. No biggie.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Coaly Shrit!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    What's your favorite mods & why?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Greatest Perks for A18

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just wondering what perks are best and which seem to be useless in Alpha 18? I really don't know where to put these hard earned points. Since you level up so slowly I'm really not sure how to spend them.
    I was thinking to go with character related perks.. Cardio, s. Tyrannosaurus, healing factor, pain tolerance. Since most other perks or items seem to be unlocked through books as well.
    What are you guys using? You guys think that lucky looter still worth it? Let me know! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/fredalk
    [link] [comments]

    How do I improve my FPS?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So... My girlfriend and me started to play recently. But she's getting something like 20 FPS on the first spawn, we didn't tried to see how bad it was going to be with building and zeds around... but we do really like this game so I was thinking if there's anyway to at least maintain 30 FPS...

    She's using a notebook with those specs;

    I5-5200U 2.4 GHz
    8 GB RAM
    Intel Graphics 5500

    I know it's a low spec computer but I was wondering if there's anything she can do to at least improve a little bit. She's running on the "lowest" pre-set graphic settings... I've noticed there's some settings that are locked.

    Help plsss <3

    submitted by /u/Jwooj
    [link] [comments]

    Hunger Games 3 - March 14, 1 pm EDT

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Needed: "Spider man" zombies

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    The easiest way to cheese zombies today is to simply stand on a well-supported roof with no way up to it.

    I was thinking there should be an option: "Zombies can climb: on/off"

    If set to "on", zombies will always be able to move "forward" which is to say, any slope or any wall allows them to start climbing ("up" is the new "forward"). They can climb walls and crawl around on the ceilings. If this means climbing up the wall, around the ceiling and then beating their way through your floor from below, that's what they'll do.

    Basically like Aliens.

    I have lovely visions of being holed up in a tower and zombies are literally crawling all over it.

    Maybe optionally, the game could come to the conclusion that wave #1 did not have a reasonable path to you and therefore wave #2 will have a higher percentage of zombie-birds. If you maintain an impossible to reach position then eventually you are attacked by waves of nothing but birds or special-crawler-zombies. (Mutated zombie spiders....? every game needs Spider Mafia representation.)

    submitted by /u/SlamzOfPurge
    [link] [comments]

    Schematic Tracker Modlet - Alpha 18 - 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    7 days to die in a nutshell #4 - jay's safe

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    single player- first couple of nights you just sit there?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble just watching the clock tick from 22:00 to 4:00, which is something like 15 minutes irl.

    What don't I get?

    submitted by /u/Whit_Whizdum
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Power/Solar on PvP server

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Im playing on A18.4 PvP server. and been told that solar bank and battery doesnt work correctly while logged off. Basically when your logged off and no ones around your base the battery will continue to decharge but the solar bank will not charge it back up.

    Normally when im logged on my solar bank can provide more than my demand, therefore it easily recharges each day to max and never falls to empty during the night.

    But logged on this morning and in game time was 9pm so battery should have been fully charged and it was at 50% ish. therefore it looks like the issue is true.

    Iv heard some people use generators on timers etc. does anyone have any suggestions about how to keep a bases turrets operating as long as possible while offline? I know I can link some turents to cameras to decrease power demand.

    Does anyone know if an generator will burn through fuel while your offline and the world chunk its in is not loaded. As this combined with batteries should maximize the operating time.

    submitted by /u/Noobanious
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a new character model in friend's game?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hi, I want to use a new character model I created because I accidentally used a really ugly preset one when I joined my friend's game (which is the main playthrough we're doing) it seems that even if I click on the new character I made in title screen is still forces me back to the old one, is it doomed to always be that way? On PC

    submitted by /u/Theviktator
    [link] [comments]

    filling in floors in pre-made houses (Navezgane)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I'm finding parts of the game really counter-intuitive. So at the closest house in Navezgane, there are holes in the floor that can only be filled in with stone, even though they're on the same level as the wooden floor, and wood cubes are filling other parts of the floor?

    submitted by /u/Whit_Whizdum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel