• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 13, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - March 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My feelings on this whole thing, yours?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    When you're out of toilet paper but you have plant fiber

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    *Minor rant*Why do the devs keep undermining the main point of their game?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Yes, I come here pretty salty after my character has died from a demolition zombie getting triggered by a blade trap, and I'm here to ask- why do the devs undermine the integral part of what makes their game fun?

    At this point, there is literally no point in fighting hordes. You only get XP for trap kills if you spec one skill in the intel. tree, and even that is limited for the longest time. You can no longer loot the many zombie corpses for resources, and now we get zombies that can erase your traps and walls with ease. So why exactly would I build fortresses and kill boxes to fight hordes when I can just jump on a bike and drive around every 7 days?

    Feel free to discuss or tell me how wrong I am.

    submitted by /u/sarkonas
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, My Group of Friends Are Currently Looking For A Server to Join.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Pacific or Central time. PvE server.

    My group has four people. The fifth is still undecided. We are looking for a server to join while we stay home - away from the coronvirus and the infected.

    If you have a server we could join, please let me know here or through PM. I wouldn't mind paying half of the server's monthly cost while we're on your server. Venmo.

    It'd also be great if your server has mods too, or if you yourself is the modder. As far as modding goes, I know my way around the .xml files and had made a couple mods myself. Custom items, stack sizes, new zombies with different stats, new starting quests, custom quests, class quests, changes to quest rewards, starting items, new weapons with custom stats, zombie spawn behavior, changes to the wandering hordes, changes to the Bloodmoon horde, adding English localization, adding CSMM and ServerTools, and generating NitroGen maps. I could do all of that if we are using Github. Just let me know if you want another modder on your server.

    We can start tonight, tomorrow, or Sunday. Leave a comment below or PM me the details. Thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/gumifu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players mid crisis

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    My college for shut down for the next few weeks. So I'll have lots of free time. I figured what better way to pass the time than to play in an apocalyptic world. I'm free pretty much anytime and am on EST in Michigan. Looking for good characters as I think I might turn it into a few funny episodes. Steam is filmstudent42

    submitted by /u/filmstudent42
    [link] [comments]

    I AM POSTMARK! HEAR ME ROAR!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Junky vs Demo? Is it horde base safe?!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Bandits A19?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Any word on them?

    submitted by /u/HP_Strangelove
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - UNDERGROUND BUNKER MK II #7DAYSTODIE

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Can I Survive the Coronavirus - 7 Days To Die Alpha 18.4

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Looking for some friends for when darkness falls :) (Us central)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Hiya! I'm looking for some friends to play long term with :) I'd prefer playing with the modpack darkness falls but idm playing vanilla either! I'm still fairly newbish so bare with me lol

    submitted by /u/heckabee
    [link] [comments]

    No wonder it's been so many years in alpha

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    All this time, with major adjustments to game play and balance, then the sudden push to go gold this year... This hasn't been a motherfucking game, it's been training.

    So... bad news folks, most of your family and friends are going to get infected with covid-19 and become zombies. On the bright side, the morning you wake up naked in the middle of the road you're probably capable of carrying 6000 2x4s, several hundred cubic meters of stone, and can build a reinforced concrete bunker with nothing more than a nail gun.

    submitted by /u/Nthepeanutgallery
    [link] [comments]

    AIN | Dishong Tower torch challenge!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Motorcycle vs 4x4 Car, Fuel Efficiency

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    This is a question specifically about fuel efficiency in two of the most popular vehicles. I know the cycle is 1 speed faster and the car has a massive inventory space, but which is more efficient fuel wise? Are they the same? Consider the car has 4x the amount of fuel than the motorcycle, but does it guzzle gas at a higher rate? Thanks!

    I may test this to be sure if nobody knows off the top of their head. But I figured I'd just ask if anyone knows.

    submitted by /u/atlasunchained
    [link] [comments]

    ISO people to play with

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I haven't had luck with finding decent modded/boosted servers and everytime I have they have gone down not too long after. I just want someone to play with. Dont know if this is allowed here

    submitted by /u/GeekBoutique4491
    [link] [comments]

    What is the easiest way to survive the hoard, I'm kind of new.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Blood Moon Hordes, SP vs MP?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Are there any difficulty differences between singleplayer and multiplayer blood moon hordes?

    Got wrecked during my singleplayer game but on my dedicated server it was kind of a joke. I think I shot my shotgun 3 maybe 4 times and that was it. I am not complaining but it did have me questioning it.

    I haven't played in like 3 years. I'm loving all the new changes, its so much better than it was.

    submitted by /u/Darkstar81
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for EU based fun server

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Got 2 weeks off thanks to my job closing because of COVID-19 .. need to pass some time

    submitted by /u/ChrispyStrips
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel