• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 27, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - March 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I spent 3 days digging to find the "buried" supplies

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Trees don't like dynamite apparently

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I wanted to make a trench around my house and have it drop all at once. but it broke early and scared me.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Found the best way to level up and get coin

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    What u do is u get a ton and i mean a TON of wood, and a workbench.

    You make Reinforced Spikes and sell them 20pc/12k XP and 5k tokens

    2kwood-20 spikes

    really profitable

    submitted by /u/CowsCiuvac
    [link] [comments]

    Split screen Co-op help

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm trying to organise a game for three people under the same roof. We have two TVs and two ps4 so we will need to split screen two of us and have the third join the game. We just have no idea if that's possible or how to do this If anybody knows how to do this please help!

    submitted by /u/keane_mandles
    [link] [comments]

    Neebs Gaming trying to do a horde night.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4vF_1OfHQk

    And it went as anyone could expect xD These guys are always hilarious to watch.

    submitted by /u/StrifeRaider
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the devs plan to add fishing at any point in the future?

    submitted by /u/elephantintheroom89
    [link] [comments]

    What's causing this? How can I fix it?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Question about storage

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Me and a buddy ahve been playing on his server for a few days now and we've both been curious about something but also skepticle about trying.

    So, when setting up a BOO(base of operations), if a building already has a gun safe, fridge, stove, cabinets, etc -- can we use those to store our loot or will it get wiped out on "Loot Respawn" day?

    We've got a lot of weapons and food and are running out of storage space, so is it possible to use already placed storages or do we need to craft and place them ourselves??

    submitted by /u/Nite_Owell
    [link] [comments]

    Oh Sheeeet...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    7 Days to Die-Doune Castle Custom

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play with late at night (EST)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I'm on quarantine for the virus for at least another week, and I've messed up my sleep playing this game. Looking to host multiplayer and invite with Steam.

    I'm a builder and miner player, so I'm hoping for folks who love to raid and kill zombies and don't mind being sent out hunting for things occasionally. In exchange I'll provide you with upgraded tools and an awesome Horde defense!

    I'm 29, I'm very relaxed and hoping for similar people. DM me or comment with your Steam and Discord.

    submitted by /u/Teyekip
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to try something new, Took a lot of work, a TON of materials, but dang near killed everything on its own. Check It.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    My favorite POI

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    F-off cornbread!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Mods

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I cant seem for the life of me to get ravenhearst to work ive tried everything anyone know of a good video for setup?

    submitted by /u/RBMF-Alec
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod] Is there a mod that force destroys any bedroll/LCB in a PoI when quests start?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I dug around on the main forums, and a few other mod sites.

    Basically, I want to set it so that quest PoIs can't be blocked by bedrolls at all, or other player objects like Land Claim Blocks.

    I don't really care much about notifying a player if their item was destroyed.

    Is this even possible? Tips appreciated!

    rude trader signoff line<

    submitted by /u/addled_mage
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly Newcomer Stream

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Hey all, since most of us are gonna be stuck inside for a while and I personally don't have any work for this, I'm gonna be streaming a whole lot of 7D2D! Me and a group of friends are new to the game and I'm streaming our discovery of the game! If you want to stop by and check it out we're over at twitch.tv/meldj

    submitted by /u/Meldj
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Connection Error: "You have been disconnected from the game. Please try again later."

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    It's my first time posting here. Anyway I got this game with my friemd around a week ago. We played a week without an error. But suddenly today when me and my other friend connected our friends server after 1-2 minutes game gives this error and we got disconnected. I am pretty sure problem is not with my Internet cause we played like a week and all other games apart from this game works fine. Is there any way to fix this error? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/zehow
    [link] [comments]

    Need a survival game that me and a friend can play and get lost in.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    I've played seven days to die a while ago but my friend hasn't, I also know that telltale games pretty much crippled the fun pimps capabilities for Console is this game still playable on Console?

    submitted by /u/ChrisPBacon119
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel