• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 07, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - March 07, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - March 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing wish me luck

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Started a fresh map and was given a gift by the game!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PST

    when you dont get your base done in time... and you still have to go with this

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PST

    a electro stick with a fire shaft mod is way too op

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PST

    What happened to the Discord Server

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I had been part of the server for about a month or two. Im hoping that I didnt get banned or kicked, maybe cause I was inactive and just lurking. But maybe the server just ended. But why did we end the server. I felt it was a decent community and now theres no dedicated server for 7d2d. I found some discord servers that tagged 7d2d but none of them were well made. Mods if you see this and I DID get kicked or banned, please message me with any details.

    submitted by /u/DoneByDesign100101
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do if I built a base in a desert (pc)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PST

    So I started in a desert, there where a few hotels and other scattered buildings that got me all the resources I needed for a while and I have started a farm.

    So I technically have all the resources I need due to finding a mine but I don't have access to the stuff in towns to speed up my progress. I turned an old military base into my own and have a good setup. I'm on day 15 and I haven't found any towns (though I haven't traveled far) so should I just stay put and get a motorcycle to find towns and travel quick? Or just mine what I need and build up defenses? Or move all together?

    submitted by /u/Just_satire
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a cheat to cut down all tree's and grass?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Got a flat map done up in nitrogen but it still has tree's n grass, i know the forest has a cheat to cut it all down so i was wondering if there was a similar one

    submitted by /u/TentacleSlimeTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Steel Ammo?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:49 PM PST

    I'm wondering if there was a good reason as to why they removed steel ammo from the game?

    submitted by /u/Moose-mane
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to add memory to the game?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Doing some experiments and I was wondering if there was a steam launch option to dedicate more wam n junk heh, 500 zombies gives me 5fps and thats waaaay hey hey fucking better than the forest where it can barley handle 50ish.

    tldr im doin science shit and need the game to run better if i could, using a flat map thanks to nitrogen so thats a major +

    submitted by /u/TentacleSlimeTTV
    [link] [comments]

    First Look at the War of the Walkers mod

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Dwall has released the A18.4 compatable war of the Walkers mod for 7 Days 2 Die!

    Sure there's a lot of bugs to work out, but I've been waiting a year or more to play, so I jumped in to take a look at what he's got for us so far.

    Loved it! Looking forward to spending waaaay too many hours in both SP and MP worlds.

    Thank you Dwall!

    https://youtu.be/oeiVVZl1iNQ

    submitted by /u/FletchSlade
    [link] [comments]

    look what i found in a reinforced chest

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Used up everything on the map

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Me and my friends have looted and wrenched every building and car on the Navesgane map A18. How can I get electric parts and stuff?? Quests reset some buildings, but it's not enough.

    submitted by /u/XanGlass
    [link] [comments]

    Tree growth times

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:51 PM PST

    I can't seem to find any up to date information about trees. When is a tree done growing? Like how many real hours or how many hit points do they end with? Cuz I feel like nothing is growing past 600

    submitted by /u/Omega0603
    [link] [comments]

    What’s one feature you would like added to 7 days ? ��

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Hope it's ok to ask basic questions about settings?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I've been playing for just a teeny amount of time. I skewed the settings a bit for horde night though. I have it set every 10 days instead of 7 (first playthrough, thought I'd give myself some extra time). BUT I also set it to have a 2 day spread to be a bit unpredictable to make up for the easier difficulty of 10 day.

    So if I understand that, I could have a horde any night from the 8th night through the 12th night correct (obv only one night, but those are the possible nights)?

    On top of this, once I have horde night, will it be 10 days +/- 2 from the prior horde night or is it more set like every 10 days, then +/-2?

    Example (because I'm terrible at explanation): my first horde night was spot-on day 10. My second was day 21. So was that 10+1 days from the first 10 day cycle or is it counting it as 10+1 from the horde night (since they were the same night I dont know).

    I guess I want SOME predictability with my unpredictability after all.

    submitted by /u/NewHaven86
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - UNDERGROUND BUNKER TEST #7DAYSTODIE

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PST

    PS4 version dead?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:13 PM PST

    I own this game on PS4 and haven't played it for about 9 months. My question is, is there any updates? Or is it the exact same game since Telltale went out of business?

    submitted by /u/kerryd88
    [link] [comments]

    Having Trouble Playing This Game on Your System?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PST

    LFM PS4 25+ 420+

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PST

    The title pretty much says it all.

    If you're interested or looking for others to play with like me, feel free to add me on PSN. Same name.

    submitted by /u/disabledhuman
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Do I have to find blueprints for almost everything now?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Hey all,

    It's been a while since I've played, since around alpha 14. From what I remember, you only really needed blueprints for guns (among other things). But now it seems like there is a blueprint for everything, am I misunderstanding how the skill tree works?

    Often times it looks like you need a perk in the skill tree, AND a blueprint. Is that correct? Or does the perk give you the blueprint?

    submitted by /u/vapeyvape
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel