• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 08, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 08, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - March 08, 2020

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes this game just doesn't let you catch a break.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I noticed these bookshelves in the paper mill POI are upside-down

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Every hoard base needs one

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    My first house I'll build got to finish the top of it

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Local shelves starting to look like the stores in the game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    found a second bunker next to my home bunker

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Anyone used the unraid server application?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Has anyone used the server docker available on unraid?

    Just after what your experience has been, how well it handles resources etc. and if you've seen any improvement by using it.

    submitted by /u/LFMFAILS
    [link] [comments]

    How does zombie pathing work?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I.e how can I make it so they will go along the path I want when setting up defense's.

    I ideally want to create a funnel shape that they cluster in and mow them down from the sides, what dictates where they will run or push?

    submitted by /u/kanevast
    [link] [comments]

    Local Pc co-op

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I wanted to buy the game on pc but i don't know if there is local co-op like on consoles.

    submitted by /u/Jmmotyl
    [link] [comments]

    Bright map bug?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    So recently I got the game on pc and started to build a base in the desert biome. All of a sudden the sky is way too bright as if I'm living on the sun, is this a normal bug? I tried quitting then rejoining but doesn't fix it. Are there any solutions or just lower gamma and deal with it?

    submitted by /u/NaoOsamu
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to Iron Steel Knuckles! Fist fight!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    We dive into fist fighting and boxing in 7 Days to Die in this Guide to the Knuckle fights! Knuckle wraps! Iron Knuckles and the dangerous steel knuckles lend themselves well to having a fist fight with zombies!

    Guide Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb9nBg4k828&list=PL5Z54hiemOAuPd4jvBXj4bpC8spqKdOr3

    I go through which perks and skills apply, how to craft, how to mod and use them effectively.

    ✔️ Perks & Skills!

    ✔️ Crafting - Resources!

    ✔️ Damage - Mods

    ✔️ Using against zombies!

    ✔️ Final thoughts?

    Are you ready to rumble? :)

    I found them surprisingly effective, between squishing heads, knockdown, ragdolling, slow, stun, burn, and all that. They definitely feel like one of the better melee weapons somehow?

    submitted by /u/Vedui
    [link] [comments]

    Can I still flip bars horizontally?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I don't know if I can flip wood/iron bars horizontally in alpha 18, if I can how do I do it?

    submitted by /u/oke23
    [link] [comments]

    Mod for selling items at your base?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    is there a mod or modlet to craft an item that acts like a trader so you can sale items at your base for dukes? not a vendingmachine

    submitted by /u/DragonSquid
    [link] [comments]

    How many oil shales are in navezgane?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I just build the gyrocopter yesterday and it's pretty awesome. I used the motorcycle before because it's pretty fast but the gyrocopter seems faster and also it's more fun to use because of all the view you have while having it. Circling that one huge skyscraper in the dessert biome city is funny! But the problem: it burns through gas, especially if you're pressing shift all the time for speed.

    So, since oil shales are the only way to get huge bunches of gas and they are only in the desert biome: How many of them are there? I'm on day 20 right now and only dug through one complete vein of oil shale - but it'd be nice to know how many oil shales are there even. Or at least how many of them which you you can locate fast because a 'oil shale stone' is sitting right on the surface on top of them?

    Or are there so much oil shales underground w/o an 'oil stone' stitting on top of them so I'll never have to worry about running out of gas?

    submitted by /u/Body_Horror
    [link] [comments]

    Region Files Map for Alpha 18

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Would there happen to be an updated map that shows which region files correspond to sections of the map? I'm trying to reset multiple POIs without deleting player structures but do not run a dedicated server or have a server manager. Everything is peer 2 peer.

    submitted by /u/gladbaginthecan
    [link] [comments]

    You've seen us grade others, now will one of our own stand up to the test?? let's find out!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUhNnOt5MSw&t=106s

    This round we put one of our own designs to the test, in a new game we like to call "Iron Curtain grades OUR Sh*t" will it work? Will it fail miserably? who knows! If you like what you see give us a sub, there's already more test bases built for us to put the spurs to, as well as a few of our own mad scientist designs to see if they stand up to the big names!

    submitted by /u/psmartkid
    [link] [comments]

    7d2d got a mention on "the wan show" this week.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Has anyone else heard it mentioned elsewhere?

    submitted by /u/7daysbadger
    [link] [comments]

    I want to increase the coverage area of my land claim block

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    The area that the land claim block covers doesn't quite encompass my entire base, so I want to increase it. Problem is I can't find where the LCB is in all the XML files. Can anyone guide me?

    submitted by /u/timmodude
    [link] [comments]

    How can I transfer my saved world to a friend's Xbox?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    A private game we host but we want to switch it so that he hosts it. Can I copy it on a USB and then just give him the USB?

    submitted by /u/Kamehwik
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if they have a mod that brings back older in game systems?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I've been fooling around on my old console version of the game, and I was wondering if anyone developed a mod to bring back some of the stuff in that alpha of the game, on PC. I have heard of Darkness Falls, is there anything else like that? Hell I want that old menu music back too.

    submitted by /u/MrBootch
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Ravenheart or Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:56 AM PST

    Hey all im getting to the point of my game where its becoming dull, these two mods caught my eye but with not so much time, im stump between them.

    Which one you guys like more?

    submitted by /u/runnbl3
    [link] [comments]

    A18 money making

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Just came back to the game after a couple years' break. Am finding it difficult to amass dukes like I used to (can't sell wet concrete blocks anymore it seems). What are some of the more efficient ways to make dukes these days?

    submitted by /u/randCN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel