• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - March 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - March 16, 2020


    Modded Monday - March 16, 2020

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    YOU ARE WET.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I'm ready , are you?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    7 Days is on Sales This Week on Steam for $8.49!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    See the title. Kinda easy. Here's the link to the Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/7_Days_to_Die/

    submitted by /u/jasonrc327
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still worth buying?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I've watched a few videos of the game and it looks nice however the community doesn't seem to be too big. Would you recommend it?

    submitted by /u/JaniRockz
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go! Putting the Pawn shop to the test, 370+ game stage horde! Let’s see what happens! focused on the Catwalk which gave a pretty nice advantage but for how long!?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Alpha 18 thoughts.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Boi I am really liking the direction the game is going in. It is a really fun mix between Minecraft/Fallout 3/Rust and the tower defense genera. I do miss the Morrowind Element where you use to level skills as you used them. I get the change was probably for balancing. Since it's not fun just spam crafting axes. But I still wish there was skill leveling as you use them for some skills. Skills like Melee, ranged, mining, athletics, those type of skills could still have use with the old system. And have it so crafting things are behind perk walls. I think that would be cool. I personally like getting better at something as I do that thing. It is a fun game play mechanic that makes it so you look forward to something. But, I really enjoy how looting is more prevalent. And I like the direction with all the stats for your character, like when you equip armor or clothing. And the mods are nice as well. Upgrading things adds more reason to keep playing. That is why 7 Days to Die is one of my favorite games out there. They know what makes the game fun and improve apon.

    I do wish there where more game play set up options though. Like so you could change the medical loot drop chance, food loot drop chance. Stuff like that like different options so I can make it so survival in the early game is harder. I know I can go into the files and change things, but that's to much work :^).

    Anyways for the developers, Really good job on the game so far. I am really loving it, much more than in the past. I have 700 hours on the game. I've been there since alpha 10.5 so its been a long time. I'm looking forward to see what you guys do in the future.

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    Brass Farming

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    What are the best ways to farm brass without making it harder to get brass over time in Alpha 18.

    submitted by /u/Rockpopss
    [link] [comments]

    IRON!!!!!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Cheap way for console players to get into 7days on PC

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    If you are a console player but have been itching to play the newer alphas but don't want to spend big bucks on a PC, this may be a good start. The Walmart brand Motile Performance Laptop with the Ryzen 5 3500u can very easily handle the game at 720p and low settings. It may not look the greatest (compared to what usually play, 1080p high on my $2000 rig), but it is more than playable. I was getting 35-45fps and i was very pleasantly suprised. I got the laptop for 300 bucks on Walmarts website, and I must disclaim that I upgraded the ram to a 16gb module.

    submitted by /u/garbomon
    [link] [comments]

    Is turning up my xp and loot for my first time playing on pc a good idea?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I recently got the game on pc and been playing on xbox for awhile and I decided to turn up my xp and loot To max. For my first time playing on pc should I keep it or turn it down to normal?

    submitted by /u/deadkiller666
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to get a Random Gen map running on a server

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Been loving this game, decided to get a server for 4 friends and I but when we try to put a "Random Gen" world on a server provider that rhymes with 'bitrous betworks', with these lines in the server-config.xml file, it creates the random gen world, then crashes.

    <property name="GameWorld" value="Random Gen"/> <!-- RWG (see WorldGenSeed and WorldGenSize options below) or any already existing world name in the Worlds folder (currently shipping with Navezgane) --> <property name="WorldGenSeed" value="SpiritHorseOfTheCherokee"/> <!-- If RWG this is the seed for the generation of the new world. If a world with the resulting name already exists it will simply load it --> <property name="WorldGenSize" value="8192"/> <!-- If RWG this controls the width and height of the created world. It is also used in combination with WorldGenSeed to create the internal RWG seed thus also creating a unique map name even if using the same WorldGenSeed. Has to be between 2048 and 16384, though large map sizes will take long to generate / download / load --> <property name="GameName" value="SpiritHorseOfTheCherokee"/> <!-- Whatever you want the game name to be. This affects the save game name as well as the seed used when placing decoration (trees etc) in the world. It does not control the generic layout of the world if creating an RWG world --> <property name="GameMode" value="GameModeSurvival"/> <!-- GameModeSurvival --> 

    I have tried every alternate use of those settings in every box and left them as standard, only changing the GameWorld name to "Random Gen", but it still just creates the world folder and seems to crash. Can't even seem to get a PREGEN01-03 working either.

    Is it me?

    The server?

    Provider?

    Help?

    submitted by /u/RSC_Mason
    [link] [comments]

    FPS drop on xbox one

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I played the game lots back a few years ago. Loved it. But when large hordes of zombies would come the game would lag like crazy and my fps would drop to well under 10. It was pretty unplayable.

    Have they made any improvements yet? I would love to play again!

    submitted by /u/Fantastical14
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - UNDERGROUND BUNKER MK II #7DAYSTODIE

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    My game won't run

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I've just downloaded Days on Steam, but I'm trying to start a new game and every time the loading screen comes on, the game closes itself. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

    submitted by /u/niabais
    [link] [comments]

    Insane Mode Zombies Always Run

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    So, with social distancing in the Coronapocalypse, it's a good time to find non in-person ways of having fun, and I bet a lot of us are playing more videogames.
    I like to play on really, really hard mode — difficulty insane, sprinting during the day and nightmare at night, maximum night 7 horde, minimum loot, no air drops — and I have a bunch of little tricks to make it work, and enjoy the challenge. If anyone else is equally crazy and wants to play together some time, let me know.

    submitted by /u/SevereQuail
    [link] [comments]

    Quickest way to progress?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm not struggling with the game or anything, I'm just progressing very slowly. Any tips on how to get through things quicker?

    submitted by /u/sanji4415
    [link] [comments]

    Noob alert! Any tips

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Me and my friends started playing the other night was wondering if there were any good starting off tips you guys had?

    submitted by /u/animeslut238
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Animal Tracker?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    How to use Animal Tracker?

    I put one point into animal tracker perk. Now after 10 days (real time), I noticed it's finally tracking something. There's a green paw icon in the status area.

    However I see no marker on the map, so it's pretty useless.

    https://preview.redd.it/wql8bdcg11n41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ef8f55f3c45d0151743e187cc08e7c51d515f670

    How is it supposed to work?

    submitted by /u/MXXIV666
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19 release date

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I heard on a youtube video that A19 is coming very very soon but my searches have not been able to find any confirmation of an expected release date. Has anyone seen an actual date of release anywhere?

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    I give up on this community. Just a bunch of whiny babies ��

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    How to preview a server generated map?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I have been reading through other post and can see about previewing local map so forgive me if this was answered elsewhere

    I host a server (via GTXGAMING) and my players are currently saying all they are finding is desert and no traders. The map was generated (RWG) when i started the server not from the game menu.
    We are playing standard A18.4 if that helps

    Is there a way to see just a preview of the map so i can check biomes and city / town generation? (Last map we had there were no cities only small towns)

    submitted by /u/Azragarn
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - MORE CONSTRUCTION! #7DAYSTODIE

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Fix the respawning horde please

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    When exiting the game during horde night before 4 am, the entire horde respawns and you gotta fight it again. Is this a bug or intended feature? This could be used for XP farming, for example.

    Anyway, I find it to be quite annoying.

    submitted by /u/LeanBee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel