• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 15, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - March 15, 2020

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like Fun Pimps designed this Colorado Volcano.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    PSA: Don’t relocate a full forge

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    This is probably old news to many, but I found out the hard way last night that picking up a forge full of materials will make all smelted material disappear. So the 30k Stone, iron, sand etc you have in thee will disappear the moment you pick the forge up.

    I play single player, so I could use the creative menu to get it back, but I still need to spend the time and fuel to resemble it. All because I wanted to move it one block over......

    submitted by /u/IsharMorradChuain
    [link] [comments]

    I spent hours mining a square drop base with hand tools only to find auger parts on my last 10 blocks, then for it to subsequently not crumble. AMA.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    FML.

    I've had a million things fall apart that shouldn't have, but this is the first time something didn't fall apart on me when when it was supposed to.

    submitted by /u/XNonameX
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to outline the blocks?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    It's really hard for me to tell what block my pickaxe is pointing at and I'm wondering is there anything I can do about it? Some method of adding an outline to the blocks so I can see what I'm doing without swapping back and forth between pickaxe and wood frame like I'm doing now?

    submitted by /u/ewolfg1
    [link] [comments]

    New server testing...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    New server testing...

    Hello.

    I'm representing a new Polish player group called Zero G Gaming Army (ZGGA).
    We are setting up our servers and we want to test them under pressure.
    That's why I come to you and I'm asking to try and play on those servers during the next week.
    Below you have the 7DTD server details.

    Thank you in advance!

    https://preview.redd.it/mt5wmf8agxm41.png?width=560&format=png&auto=webp&s=de9eec27504b9de795aa08820bea36076bba1ee0

    submitted by /u/Ziggy_GG
    [link] [comments]

    What version is Xbox on.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I cant find a definitive answer googling it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/darrellg_
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Every Night - Feet Bait base. Really need some suggestions for the entrance :)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    What first horde base build would you like me to try?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about having some fun trying to see what bases can be done early game. I will be making videos detailing the process and viability of these builds. Hit me with your ideas and I'll hit back with credit in the video. Let's Ganbatte!

    submitted by /u/soulzero22
    [link] [comments]

    Local game host question need help

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Hi so ill keep it short, when me and my friend used to play on a server together we could always see each other's little arrow icons to indicate where we were on the maps , now when i play i cant see if anywhere and it makes it so we have to give each other our coordinates, any help?

    submitted by /u/fou_ssb
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know that they're already planning next alpha :000 That's a lot of new good stuff!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/r4u_dt81YaA <-- A cool video where you can find out A19 features..

    submitted by /u/GGKaKeL
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon mods and their stats

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I could find information to what each weapon mod does to the weapon, in terms of percentages etc

    submitted by /u/Draless
    [link] [comments]

    Zombe fall damage

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm curious to know how high zombies need to fall in order to take damage, I want to make a design but I need to know some numbers, thank you in advance.

    Edits: Also if I were to make a path from the bottom leading back up the top for the zombies to get back up to the top to fall down again, would that work too? Or does the AI not work in that way?

    submitted by /u/kairito76
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a mod that will give me easy to kill zombies but loads of them?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    I'm looking to play a game where I'm fighting against huge hordes but want them to go down with a hit or two. Any suggestions for settings or a mod?

    submitted by /u/mikelen
    [link] [comments]

    How does one rebuild cemetery walls?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    I'm playing for the first time again in years and just built my first base inside a cemetery. the zeds have done some damage, and I'm wondering how I can rebuild the walls in the way that they originally were, as thin wall taking up only the middle third of the block cube rather than just placing an entire cube?

    submitted by /u/daoudalqasir
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh Server: PsychoApocalypse [MODS]

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    New fresh server with mods, 400% exp, PVE [friendly fire] (allies). Live dedicated server. [US location]

    Join and have some fun, there is a horde day every 3 days but loot respawns every day! Server difficulty is 4, and custom new POI's have been added via mods! Welcome all!

    submitted by /u/dantistruct
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel