• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 10, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Saruman Tribute

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Well I most certainly wasn’t expecting that to happen....

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Securinty

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I really feel like I should be allowed to take this shot successfully. Especially after he told me to wrench a mine to pick it up.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    1 shot all 3 dead!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    My friend started floating for no reason, now she can't go down, only up.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Weird unreleased gun?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Mod for extreme amounts of zombies

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    So I have an idea for a map/style I wanna run, it involves low block damage and a crazy amount of zombies.

    Is there a mod available to make it so heaps of zombies spawn regularly outside of the LCB area and so it doesn't melt my computer ?

    I mean generally, not just on bloodmoon

    submitted by /u/kanevast
    [link] [comments]

    How do you feel about Bows / Crossbows? Help with build in general please! Perception vs Agility

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I really want to do a different play style than meta Strength / Fort / Int (for turrets) character like always, just using Hunting Rifle, Turrets, and Sledge for basically everything.

    So I'm trying a bow / spear / sniper build, but bows seem really, really bad compared to the Crossbow and other options in general. And the crossbow is interesting, but I end up just using the hunting rifle more anyway because it's better at long range, seems to reload faster, does better damage, bullets are EXTREMELY plentiful etc.

    Exploding arrows seems nifty so is that the main niche of the crossbow, or is it just kind of bad late game compared to rifles with a handful of grenades?

    Basically, Perception Tree vs Agility tree

    Agility

    • Bow - Primitive Bow is straight trash and hilariously unusable, Wooden Bow is the best I've found so far and it's just . . really subpar compared to a simple pistol. Perhaps Compound + Fire and Explosive ammo makes it a bit better? Better ammo types kind of helped too, but things like "you can recover the arrows!" doesn't really matter when you can find 300 pistol bullets in a single house. That . . .and the pistol is also in the agility tree so the bow is literally competing against the crossbow and pistol for use in it's own tree
    • Crossbow - Crossbow is quite interesting, I'm using it because it's fun, but TBH I don't really have a use for it that the hunting rifle doesn't do better. You can slap a silencer on a hunting rifle and do the exact same thing, at least up until explosive ammo. Which would be a really strong contender for crossbow, if grenades weren't part of the same tree as Hunting Rifle. So Crossbow has to compete with Hunting Rifle + Explosives for the same niche. Crossbow is fun, but the arrow drop makes long distance shots way more skill based (high risk low reward) compared to the Hunting Rifle just flat out doing more damage without worrying about it
    • Knife - knife is straight trash, I don't think anyone really denies that it's one of the worst melee weapons in the game besides stun baton and maybe knuckles, so I don't think there's much to say on that front. If the skill worked for Axes instead it would be amazing =/
    • Pistol - Fine, ammo is plentiful and they are okay backup weapons. I like using them, but I wouldn't really say they are worth using over shotguns or junk turrets etc, but they are fun so it's fine. They compete with Bows in my mind, and basically are flat out better than bows besides the lack of explosive ammo. It's kind of weird their direct competition is a weapon in the same tree though
    • Stealth - is mostly bad because you can't stealth during a blood moon, and you one shot regardless of point investment into stealth with like every other weapon in the game on all but the tankiest zombies. Zombies are set to trigger when you enter a room regardless of stealth for most of the sleepers, and once you are detected you can't stealth again. High investment for extremely subpar rewards. IMO this is just a roleplay skill and nothing more
    • Jump height - top tier skill that's one of the best in the game and like 98.9% of the reason to even invest in this tree, with Crossbow being the other 1.1%
    • Light Armor - It's okay, Heavy Armor is flat out better in like every possible situation IMO because of the existence of so many ways to negate stamina issues, but light armor is okay

    For some utterly unknowable reason, cardio is not tied to agility so agility characters are actually slow AF

    Perception -

    • Rifles - Hunting Rifle and Sniper are king of long distance bar none. I think Perception actually applies to Ak47 too? If so that's even more bonkers
    • Explosives - Grenades are amazing obviously
    • Spear - Second best melee weapon to Sledge.
    • Wrench perks - near mandatory late game and basically the main point of this tree. Why this perk isn't in the strength or int tree is baffling though. It's literally like the devs just wanted to force people to invest in this tree if they aren't using rifles or explosives
    • Loot perk - Great early game, not so great late game. My understanding is later on, gamestage matters far, far, far more than your loot bonus. You also get guaranteed rewards from quests, so the loot bonus is fairly meh later on, but early game and even mid game it's super strong

    I think the general consensus is basically always that Strength is flat out mandatory no matter the build, and Fort has amazing skills and meh weapon bonuses, and Int is trash besides the Turrets, but how do you guys feel about Perception vs Agility?

    I'm still trying to basically hardmode RP my crossbow and pistol using sneaky sniper character, but it ends up with me basically just using hunting rifle and spear and barely touching anything from my Agility tree besides jump bonuses. I just unlocked explosive arrows so maybe that will help, but do you guys feel like there is really much niche for agility beyond just RP?

    submitted by /u/ChuunibyouImouto
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Plus Modlet

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Zombies Plus Modlet

    https://preview.redd.it/pxeqxckqhul41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=72b648d4559ec7defd5e34c43cc4c96a8d669132

    I created a modlet to add new zombies to the game using only vanilla assets. There are three new zombies, two dogs and a special blood moon only zombie!

    Check it out here: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/769

    submitted by /u/xTriskalx
    [link] [comments]

    I just removed the War3zuk Alpha 18 AIO mod and in doing so I lost 2/3 of my base. Help!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I tried putting it back in, that didn't help. And no, like an idiot, I didn't back my map up.

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    It all fell apart :(

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    New Player: What skills first (or best single player leveling path)?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Really looking forward to trying this out. I'll be playing single player.

    Is there a "best" leveling path for single player? Or a set of skills I should ALWAYS take first or preferred?

    submitted by /u/golbezexdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Where the zombies at?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm in alpha 18.4 and I spawned into the game I've spent hours in and today I've seen no zombies..not one. Everything else is normal but not zombies anywhere, inside houses, wondering about etc... and way this can be fixed. Or is anyone else having this issue? I'd really hate to start fresh. Has happened to anyone else?

    I've tried restarting the game and still nothing also.

    submitted by /u/ThaSp3rminator
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played this for about 2-3 years. What’s new for Ps4

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I tried looking online to see if there has been any updates since I've played about 2-3 years ago but all I can find is some closed auction thing they had to win to get rights back to the game or something.

    Has there been any updates for ps4 in the last 2-3 years?

    submitted by /u/Brebearz
    [link] [comments]

    Are horde night difficulties dependent on days survived or number of horde nights?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I want to play a more relaxing and slow paced single player save and saw I can change the blood moon frequency from a couple days to a couple weeks. If I were to choose two weeks instead of every week, would the first horde on night 14 be the same difficulty as a first horde on night 7? Or would it be the exact same horde as a weekly blood moon on night 14?

    submitted by /u/Abduco
    [link] [comments]

    18.4 Dedicated Server

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Tried updating my dedicated server to 18.4, but it still shows as running on 18.3. I went into steamcmd and did app_update 294420 validate. It updated and downloaded some files, but still shows up as 18.3. Am I missing a step or are the 18.4 server files not ready yet?

    submitted by /u/Amvandrew
    [link] [comments]

    Out of the loop since 16.4

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Hey all. So I love 16.4 and recently I fired it up again.

    Now for context I multiplayed with some friends for a while and I was the base building / miner, and they were the town raiders and farmers. Now if memory serves I was about to upgrade to 17.x when all the videos and discussions about it stated that zombie mechanics had changed so much that base building was now pointless. They basically all gank one block and go through concrete like butter. Then the videos came out of mazes made to trick the pathing AI, and other such ways around the problem.

    Now as a primary base builder this put me off and I havent come back to anything above 16.4 since and have kinda been out of the loop of updates.

    My question is, what is it like currently? Theres several new features but as I understand it zombie AI is still against base building, and tools still only have a few levels to their progression instead of incremental ones like before?

    Disclaimer - I'm not saying the current state of the game isnt right or needs changing. I will still be playing the game again, just on an earlier version!

    submitted by /u/Oxygene13
    [link] [comments]

    Help A 18 keep crash after 20 mins

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Is there a way to keep 7d2d from crashing on A 18.. I turn ed off anastropic lighting I set the video graphics in game to medium. Have a AMD ryzen 590 which I think should. E good but when I first start it's a little lag in always about 20 mins into the game it crashes. Any help please

    submitted by /u/Nate1227b
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play Darkness Fall mod with others

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Hello

    Have decent experience with game looking for others that want to play peer to peer

    submitted by /u/Bigly2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel