• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 24, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    IRL

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    How Do YOU Play 7 Days To Die? (PC)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    So what is your playstyle in 7D2D? Do you go stealth or just cautiously in general, or do you charge in to dangerous situations like a madman and hope for the best? What attribute or weapon(s) would you claim to be your favorite, and how would you rank the attributes in general? Are you more of a builder (if so, prefabs or your own base?), a fighter, a miner, etc.? I'm very curious on what you all have to say about this. (:

    (Disclaimer: No, I am not a new player. This post were created so that people could share their thoughts and experiences on the way they play 7D2D.)

    (Edit: I thought I would add my own since this thread isn't going to gather dust it seems like. XD My hotbar is as follows: pickaxe, fireaxe, melee weapon, gun 1, gun 2, wrench (/shovel/wood frames), regular bandage (/first aid kit), first aid bandage.)

    (I'm definitely a reckless player. I hold my ground and make strategic shots when I can, otherwise I just charge at or dance around the zombies and try to not get hit. I almost never die personally, but when I do, it's due to a stupid mistake I make... like tossing a contact grenade and a vulture flies in front of me at the worst possible moment. \grumbles* (I only said this so I wouldn't want to give the impression to others that I die every 5 minutes due to my reckless playstyle, cuz I don't. :P) Building wise, I'm the king of the world, so I deserve a castle in my playthroughs. Lol I hate grinding but it must be done. I am only just getting into electricity, but I almost never build my bases with traps in mind at the start. So I'm definitely more of a fighter than a smart base builder; tough strong walls and towers are enough for me.)*

    (Favorite high-end melee weapons go in this order: baseball bat, steel sledge, steel knuckles, steel spear, machete, stun baton. Favorite high-end guns go in this order: M60, marksman rifle, pump shotgun, pistol/SMG, magnum, and junk turrets.)

    (I'm a fan of every attribute except for agility; I never touch that tree. It contradicts my playstyle and no perks in that tree interest me, even Parkour and Run and Gun.)

    (Early game I nose-dive right into Sex Rex to get it to 3/5, Mother Lode to get it to 4/5, and Miner 69er to get it to 4/5, so that I can craft T5 iron tools ASAP. One of the more coveted and popular perks, Lucky Looter, I personally do not like. I like to have more natural loot progression.)

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    I've just been trying out exploding crossbow bolts recently and I think I'm in love! Why does no one ever talk about these?!?! Let me know if I am underestimating the crafting cost or something?....

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    crucible is chonk

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Trying to create RGW on dedicated server hosted by G-Portal but keep getting on error. Please help

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    When I use Navegane I get no error. World creates fine.

    But if I use RGW, seed or no seed, I get an error that says "Exception creating local save dir..." and lists a local file on my computer. Should it be doing this?

    Is there another way to actually be able to use RGW maps?

    submitted by /u/johntc121
    [link] [comments]

    Do you know when alpha 19 will come out, boring exact or whatever just a solid prediction, I wanna start a play through but don’t know if now is that time just in case a new alpha rolls around, thanks and good luck survivors ��

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I'll be streaming 7 Days for 24 hours to raise money for charity on Wednesday. Please delete if not allowed!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    FOV and Object Detail

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Just wanted to put this out there in case anyone has the same issue. Object detail affects the distance you have to be to see objects, and some objects you have to be very close to see them. When you increase your field of view, it also affects the distance at which objects are rendered. The higher your FOV, the closer you have to be.

    I had an issue where some lootables like piles of food were invisible even when I was right next to them. I had to either turn Object Detail up from Low to Medium or lower my FOV from 85 in order to see them. There are still some objects that don't pop up until I'm extremely close, but they're not lootables so I'm not too concerned.

    submitted by /u/Unicarn54
    [link] [comments]

    /u/DrThunder187 and /u/Azmort I thought I was losing my memory. Looking back now though it looks like we were discussing different versions. I play PC and on PC rebar and concrete have the same stats.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Concrete Instant Dry?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    What file do I need to modify, and what line in that file, to make my concrete dry instantly?

    submitted by /u/alexdacrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Want survivors to play with

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I love 7dtd but I think it would be a lot more fun with people to play with, comment with your gamer tag if you want to party up on navezgane

    submitted by /u/nachoz1112
    [link] [comments]

    Mesh & Sound Editing

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I recently started learning modding, and I'm getting a good handle on Xpath editing so as not to alter vanilla game files. Looking for information on editing meshes/textures and sounds... good tutorials, what program(s) I will need, and also need to know if this can be done in a similar way where I don't have to irreparably alter original files. Any advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/fsoc_
    [link] [comments]

    Question -> How many times should I Pre-Sync?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    When using the 7 days 2 die modlauncher, do I presync every single time I run the mod?

    Do I presync only between computer resets?

    Or do I need to presync only when the mod files have been updated/ new version?

    submitted by /u/unclearimage
    [link] [comments]

    How many people for one server

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    My world is missing from my server

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Ok, so I have a server I run for some friends and myself. I decided to upgrade from 18.2 to 18.3 and now the world we've been playing in is gone? I really don't want to have to start over with a new map and I'm pretty sure they don't either.

    submitted by /u/SobanSa
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Tips & Tricks

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Hey ! , here are some basic tips & tricks for 7 Days to die.

    https://www.onono.no/2020/03/22/7-days-to-die-tips-tricks/?mref=FF+Wulfson

    submitted by /u/Wulfson22
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play insane lvl world.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Just looking to play with someone during the quarantine. I would like to make the world a bit of a challenge to survive in. Shoot me a message for my steam.

    submitted by /u/thefonz92
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Resource Costs

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm bored at work, so I'm planning out a base for my new world. I want to figure out how many resources I'll need, but I think the wiki info is out of date. Is there somewhere I can find updated resource costs for building materials like iron bars, upgraded wood frames, and wood spikes?

    submitted by /u/Gauge96
    [link] [comments]

    Just a regular rant about the perk system

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    I love melee, and I decided for my current run to go mainly fortitude and try the knuckles I manage to stagger/hit multiple enemies at once, I can take out 6-8 zeds easily, but sometimes they don't get staggered, and I get a lot of damage even with high pain tolerance and steel armor And even with nearly complete fortitude perk tree, and tier 6 steel knuckles, I still struggle in comparison to a relatively lower steel sledgehammer with almost no perk It's very frustrating when u spend so much points on a perk tree to find yourself just as good as another weapon with less points in its perk tree, and with no real advantage, like better defence maybe? The current perk system does not incentivize specialization, but rather spend few points here and there and you're good to go, there are no real penalties to using a type of weapon or wearing a type of armor u havent specialized in, At this point, completeing a perk tree is more of an end game convenience rather than a gameplay defining moment, I wonder if fellow survivors feel the same... Thank you for coming to my Ted talk, here's a potato

    submitted by /u/Jimzawy
    [link] [comments]

    Lowered max stamina

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I just got PC 7DTD a few days ago and I'm a little confused because my max stamina gets lowered to about half really fast and I don't know how to fix it besides killing myself and that only lasts for a little bit, is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/2010-Ford-Focus-RS
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game good on the PS4?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I really like the concept of this game. I've been looking for something to play splitscreen with my little brother, is it worth getting? It's like 40 dollars

    submitted by /u/Red_Starling
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play multiplayer?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new (14 hours of game time) and I'm looking for people to play with because singleplayer isn't as fun.

    submitted by /u/anactualbaguette
    [link] [comments]

    Farming the Military Bunker - 7 Days to Die - Darkness Falls Off Camera ...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel