• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 16, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 16, 2020

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Take me home

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Dog Attack in the hospital. Glad I brought my AK.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Madmole: "We don't really talk about it much but TFP is now one of the bigger studios in Dallas. We've hired more people in the last quarter than we had on the entire team for the first few years. We're investing into the business and want 7 days gold to be amazing..."

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Zombies be like

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    It gets posted here occasionally but I always love it...Here's the mocap actor filming the Zombies for 7 days To Die

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    The one thing I want to be able to do with the gyrocopter more than anything.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    How to Spawn in Different Locations at the Beginning of your RWG World

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    https://reddit.com/link/g2tlrg/video/ih6k7vublat41/player

    Step 1: Select your options, game name and your seed. Create the world.

    Step 2: If your spawn location isn't desirable, log out of the game and, while keeping at least one duplicate save of that seed active, you then create another world using the same seed but a different game name.

    Step 3: You hope your different spawn location is more desirable than the last. If not, try again.

    There are roughly 20+ locations you can spawn in a RWG map, with each spawn set unique to each player. Duplicate spawn locations may occur. If none of these spawn spots are what you're looking for, then, well, you're going to have to walk the mile.

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friends could not for the life of us find a map over the seed “Billion Dollar Club”. Took an hour to generate, but here’s my little contribution to the community.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I get stuck at ‘starting game’ whenever I try to join my friend’s server.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I've tried uninstalling the game, validating the game cache in steam, restarting my computer, and I'm not sure what else to try. I can load up a single player world, and it does tell my friend that I'm in his server but I still get the loading screen. Any help would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sparklboi
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make my Stone axe level 2?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I've looked over all the perks and can't seem to find any to upgrade stone axe or harvesting tool.

    submitted by /u/afk10min
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored built Monument

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    It’s been like this for an hour, is it supposed to do this?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Need more people to play with on xbox one

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I have a world we're in on day like 86 or 87 and I wanna make a little community of people to play I have a headset and mic my gamer tag is MR FALLOUT36 sorry if this is breaking rules if plz delete it

    submitted by /u/mr_autoklash
    [link] [comments]

    Mustgaming 200% | 7 Days To Die server

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    https://7daystodie-servers.com/server/89901/#.Xpj4D1u5l00.reddit

    Come Join Must gaming's New 7 days to die server! We have tons of mods, and are adding new stuff daily!

    • Join our discord server at :
      https://discord.gg/Yxazbda
    • Have fun and be respectful!
    • Disputes can be settled in the DMs! Feel free to DM any of the online or off line Mods/ admins/ owners!
    • Please don't spam
    • Don't be racist, sexist, or in general, discriminatory to a certain population of people, again don't be toxic here.
    • Self Promote yourself in our Promote-yourself, channel in discord!
    submitted by /u/MsVermillion
    [link] [comments]

    Miner Zombies

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    What's a good mod for added weapons ?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    [Help] Is there any mod that can make no "falling objects" in server?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    LOOKING for new clan members

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    U can be a noob a pro or anything we need new peeps

    submitted by /u/jz1822
    [link] [comments]

    No Admin Tools for Admins on a survival server

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I'm setting a survival server for my mates and I want to give few admin rights for kicking/banning players but I don't want to give them the admin tools.

    Can anyone help me with how to do it?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/DramaBoyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot loot anything

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Yeah, what the title says, I cannot loot anything at all, the prompt to do so doesn't even come up. I have no mods installed, please help

    submitted by /u/RickolasGrimes
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this was a screenshot for a minute... I've been playing too much!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Issues modding progression.xml

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I'm making a small mod that makes engines craftable. I have got the recipe working and the schematic, but I can't seem to make the engine recipe unlockable through perks. I want it to be unlocked through level 5 of grease monkey. I've been trying to use this:

    <passive\_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base\_set" level="5" value="1" tags="vehicleGyroCopterChassis,vehicleGyroCopterAccessories,smallEngine"/>

    I'm using <replace> so maybe that's my problem. Any help would be very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SwissSkimMilk
    [link] [comments]

    How do you keep from starving early game?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    So I just got back into this again. Haven't really played much since A16. Early game seems impossible. Everything is locked down in the skills tree/schematic/recipe. Everything gives you food poisoning which makes you even hungrier. You can't seem to do a damn thing when you're hungry because you have no stamina. The only way to really level is to kill zombies but they take 20 hits to take them down and pretty much almost kill you because you can't back away fast enough anymore and they start to run faster. You can't aim with bows anymore so they are practically worthless. How do you play this game now?

    submitted by /u/OneSchott
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel