• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - April 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - April 17, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - April 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Grand Canyon Map! Link in comments

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I was today years old when i found this out.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    We built a ramp and it was too steep so we had to start again in iron, the old ramp is on the left and the new one obvious

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    My first BIG project underway, been playing for a week. Please leave feedback! It's a "driveway" up to our base :D #NoCheats

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Brass

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Chat had the perfect timing to help me make this MASSIVE jump

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    So I feel like I should type this out cuz I feel like a complete dumbass

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    So basically, I had a lot of shit to get rid of that was piling in my storage boxes, mainly tools and previously learned skill books. One in particular was the Truck Accessories skill. I had already learned it before and needed some coin, so I sold it all to the trader.

    Well.. here's the part where my brain completely shuts down.

    I type in "Truck" into the search bar because I'd been trying to build a vehicle for a few in-game days. I see "Truck Accessories" but don't realize it's the EXACT book skill that I had sold seconds ago. SECONDS, my friends🤦🏻‍♂️. When I first sold it, I got 160 coins, but lost 1600 cuz of my dumbass. So now I gotta get back the 1440 coins I lost. Wish me luck XD

    submitted by /u/legend3842
    [link] [comments]

    Spawned in this Biome...Again!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I used the zombies to kill the zombies! Brawler build (https://youtu.be/PLt0Rfa9oFA)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    First night + general noob Q's

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I have about ~160 hours in the game, but most of that was spent with my sister playing 'hardcore minecraft'- building houses, fortifying walls, etc. and it was a blast.

    Now I play alone due to my work/study/family schedule. I haven't played since they nerfed the crossbow (RIP making crossbows with sticks and plant fibre) and I don't have experience with the new skills and perks system. I'm using a sledge so I went:

    1. Lucky looter
    2. Skull crusher
    3. Sexual T-rex
    4. Rule One: Cardio

    They feel really strong, but I'm not sure where to build from here. The bow seems cool, but I don't know if this is a system where I'm better off only dumping points into 1 fighting style, i.e. sledgehammer.

    Re. my first night:

    - what should I be doing? Cowering indoors in a crouched position seems boring. Is it safe to cut down trees and collect resources?

    - I've chosen a POI as my base, because it has numerous floors and access to 2 roofs if I need to split. I've heard they attract zombies though, so should I make my own makeshift shack instead?

    And some general Q's:

    - can I combine fighting styles like sledge and bow or does the game punish you for it (I'm on Nomad so maybe I won't be punished at all)? Is the bow even worth using?

    - how should I prepare for my first blood moon? I initially had them disabled but it felt like I was missing out. Should I put spikes in front of all the doors, sit on the roof and let them come or dig myself into a hole?

    Thanks guys

    Edit: I spent my first night arranging my resources in containers. I had an open door on the ground floor and a couple zombies wandered in but were stopped by my second floor door. Almost finished looting the POI.

    Edit 2: Holy fuck what is with these crazy lumberjacks

    submitted by /u/Caffeinated_Thesis
    [link] [comments]

    What's something you'd like worked on or added?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    These are just some that come to my mind if yours in different select other and have your say in the comments, all the best and stay safe!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NewfieMan709
    [link] [comments]

    Monty Python's "The Lumberjack Song" w/ Frozen Lumberjack Horde!! (2 Minute Video; Enjoy!) ^_^

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Glitched through a friend's world and got the "Dig Deep" achievement.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Intelligence build

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried a play through of doing just the intel tree? If so any tips

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do to keep yourself from getting bored?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    7 days to die is currently my favourite game of all time, however for some reason I never end up playing for longer than 14 days, since my first world, which i got to day 41, i have never been able to get to the same sort of day number, I wouldn't really say i get bored but just never end up playing on that world again, I just make a new world to get that "starting out fresh feel" .

    So ... what do you guys do to keep motivated to stay in that world, to keep on playing?

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Random Trees spawning Bug, Pt. 2 - no mods on Navazgane , singleplayer. Any way to fix this? PC

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    *Yes*

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    How do you plan "home renovations"? (i'm on the right here)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Interesting budget PC that can run the game.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    So recently I've been building a super budget Pc out of some used and new parts and it runs the game surprisingly well it consists of an AMD Athlon 200ge (was originally gonna be a ryzen 3 but found this on a local marketplace for 30 CAD), a 1050ti a single stick of 8gb ddr4 2400mhz ram and a 256 GB ssd. I usually play on a ryzen 2600 , rx580 8b and with 16 GB of RAM and found the game totally playable on the budget PC. The visual settings consisted of medium to low with certain things turned off like sunshafts. All around it definitely looked better than the console version . I've also tried the game at 1080p and 720 p and there wasn't a huge difference between both settings. I was able to get 60 fps average when out in the open or in a city and around 40- 50 fps when in a building with zombies with some drops to 30 but not consistent enough to be annoying. Through out the playthrough almost everything part was was sitting at 80-100 percent usage so don't expect multitasking or even recording or streaming with this build. Just thought it would be interesting to share this since the game usually needs beefy hardware to play.

    submitted by /u/Mayoguy505
    [link] [comments]

    How can i have bloodmoon every day or every second day?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    See Topic, cant find the correct settings for it

    submitted by /u/Dargoron
    [link] [comments]

    Random Tree spawning everywhere made of Stone and gives 69 wood

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    So I'm playing single player on Navazgane with zero mods. I get on this morning and there are dozens if not hundreds of trees that have spawned all around the map many on roads, rivers, and i can't cut them down unless i dig to stone because for some reason that's where the base of all these trees are.

    This happened around day 20 to 21. I did try to join NAPVP server for the first time but server connection timed out. I don't know what to think but I put a password on my singleplayer game now just in case...

    Is this a known bug or what happened?

    submitted by /u/Amateurpharmur
    [link] [comments]

    Underground base

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Would anybody recommend an underground base? Why or why not

    submitted by /u/therealpro198710
    [link] [comments]

    Jon Ham Radios Base

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel