• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 09, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 09, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 09, 2020

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Found a 560 cowboy hat and a 520 puffer coat

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Land Claim not working

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I am on day 14 and found an army base and turned that into my home base and all of my base fits within the land claim area. I keep finding zombies inside my base that had to have spawned within it. During my day 14 fight I had more zombies spawn inside my base. I play on pc. Is there a glitch that keeps causing this?

    submitted by /u/Glaina
    [link] [comments]

    Best melee weapon combo. ATM I’m rocking spear+steel knuckles. I’m interested in the machete+club combo tho. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    If you could bring any weapon from a fictional universe into 7dtd what would you choose?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    The lancer from gears of war would be pretty useful imo.

    submitted by /u/saucetheif69
    [link] [comments]

    I know how to play 7days to die

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    A question about turret syndrome perk

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Can 2 people in one server be able to deploy 4 junk turrets while having maxed out turret syndrome perk ? Meaning , each of the players can benefit from maxing out the perk and that its not restricted to just 1 person ?

    submitted by /u/Crunchy1254
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for server

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Played to day 50 something and got bored being alone. Server suggestions? Preferably newish?

    submitted by /u/AlexlHoller
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for surviving hordes

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I'm on day 36 (very new here) and I've somehow managed to survive fairly well this far (along with the help of my boyfriend) we've tried different bases, but we've had some cases where they attacked a weak spot we didn't even know about. From the beginning to about day 28 we were fortifying this house we found near a cafe and storage facility. It seemed like a perfect place until they found ways to get to us. Day 14 we suicide bombed our way out after being overrun through a weak spot in a wall, day 21 we survived, day 28 they dug to our cobblestone underground bunker and we suicide bombed when there were too many. We've tried trenches, spikes (wood and iron), double iron doors, underground bunkers, and even on day 35 we went to a sacrificial site barn and threw grenades and dynamite at them. It's always a 50/50 chance we will survive or not depending on how bad our unnoticeable weak spot is. I don't have a huge amount of knowledge on the game yet and I'm quite obsessed with getting this new place fortified right. We're now stationed at crack a book (right next to Raner Boulevard and Gore Road) and I'm just wondering if there's any tips people would be willing to share? How have you survived blood moon hordes? Is it better to hide or fight? Is it better to build from scratch or fortify an already existing structure? Any tips will help, thank you!

    submitted by /u/awfuljuju
    [link] [comments]

    Finding secret POI

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Is there an easier way to spot some of the secret POIs in a random gen map/whatever pregen02 is? found the super corn already in a town in the desert and am looking for the canyon mine atm. I've got a lot of the desert discovered on the map in-game, and we also have a 100% cleared live map of the server.

    submitted by /u/Nick086
    [link] [comments]

    You’ve just made it into the loot room but there are 4 sleeping radioactive bikers. What do you do?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    [War of the Walkers] Can't craft anything even after getting the related perk?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Installed the mod today through the Mod Launcher and I'm completely lost. I'm trying to craft a bicycle, I leveled up Intellect, Grease Monkey and Advanced Engineering. I have all the listed materials but I still can't craft the workbench or the bicycle parts, game acts like I don't have the ability to craft these items (tells me to press W to go to the perks list).

    Any help? I'm totally lost here

    submitted by /u/okondor
    [link] [comments]

    Beginners Help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    So I have just started the game on my PS4 with my friend and am wondering should there be anything I should aim for first, and is there any difference between the PS4 edition and PC? Any general tips?

    submitted by /u/Galli0683
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls wasteland bunker raid?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I saw a video last night of a guy doing some sort of bunker raid in Darkness Falls mod. It was a place that looks like just a few military tents on the surface, but he dug down under one of the tents and there was the top of a concrete place, and a cool looking hatch door. It apparently ONLY shows up in the wasteland biome? He was going through some halls that had indestructible walls, and he had to use color coded cards to open these futuristic sliding doors and enter rooms. The mobs he ran into in some of the rooms were unbelievable. There was even some portal to hell he found at the end that he sort of destroyed. It was crazy.

    Is this place truly only going to be found in the wasteland? Are there potentially other things I could miss if I do a random gen map that has no wasteland or burnt forest?

    I am looking to host a game for me, my son, and a friend that will last months, and I want to make sure that we're not missing some huge part of the game like 3 months from now if we don't include these two biomes. I used Nitrogen to create a really good world, and I am wondering if I should attempt to create a similar one with these biomes included so that we get this kind of "end game" content.

    Any serious advice on this is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Nikkolios
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server for a non dedicated player

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    A friend an I are attempting to get back into 7days and the biggest issue before was having either of us hosting the map, would severely hinder our enjoyment. We aren't hardcore and in the light of this lovely game we're the minority. Renting a server just isn't something we can afford right now. I was hoping to see if anyone had a dedicated server, possibly a fresh map or if there was a dedicated group that played and my friend and I could pop in and play together. The maps are obviously large enough that my thought is running into each other would be rare, and even if it were a pvp setup it would feel like old DayZ and neither of us would complain. If anyone is willing and/or able to let us loiter on a server that's already set up, that would be fantastic. If not, no worries I'm just reaching out to the community. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cavalryjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Character Glitch

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    For the longest time now I keep getting a glitch where whenever i create a character it never lets me finish, after i make the character i want I got to click Apply and it doesn't work. It does absolutely nothing and I get stuck in the creation screen. So I close my game and when i start it back up and go to the creation page my character is there with no skin or anything its just clothes and floating eyes. I am unable to edit or do anything and when I load into the game im a pitch black character. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried Verifying game files and even completely uninstalled and reinstalled

    submitted by /u/Se7enNationCin
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get 2 motion sensors to work on one door?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Wana be able to use motion sensors to enter and leave my base

    submitted by /u/suge98
    [link] [comments]

    Mods to not "double learn" recipes

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Hey me and my pals want to find a mod that makes, that we cant "dobuel learn" a recipe. Lets say we all got the Chinsaw recipe learned via the recipe. And we find another one then we want a mod that tells us that we already learnt it. We are also looking for a mod that does the same but with the Books ie. Night Stalker, Urban Combat etc.

    I tried googleing but couldnt find anything, perhaps I googled it wrongly...

    Thanks in advance for any help

    submitted by /u/SqueekyCheekyBreeky
    [link] [comments]

    For New 7D2D Players - Infinite Water Source Trick

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    A few right-clicks a day keeps your thirst meter at bay. :)

    https://reddit.com/link/fxr7bt/video/9npj24hb8sr41/player

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways/places to find a crucible?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I'm struggling to find one, and if I want to get the perk to craft one I'm gonna have to level up like 10 times, which will take a loooong time. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/notgoodbutrying
    [link] [comments]

    [I'm new] Recommended settings for best graphics & fps?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    If I have my graphics on Ultra, I get 15fps. If I go with medium, I get 120fps. I can put some things up to ultra and the game looks 10x better and my fps remains at 120, which setting or settings affect FPS the most, according to you guys?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it take so long to play a new server at least for me?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I play this game with my bf, the first map we played was fine, it was the normal one. Then he wanted to try out a randomly generated map and it took several tries and maps to find one I could load fine. Played with it a few months besides some issues of the grey block graphic bug and slight lag when loading a new area. The graphic bug is fixed with a quick relog,, it happens fairly often but only on open spaces like if there isnt a door in a PoI or if theres a hole in a roof.

    Now he wants to play a new server, the expanded original map and when he made it, I tried to log in and it takes me forever to be able to move. I had it up for about 30 minutes and when I try to move the action takes about 2 minutes to happen.

    I'm fustrated, I miss playing this game and I hate that he wanted to play a new server(I know its his issue and not someone can help with) when the other server was fine.

    Anyway, is there a way to load in new games faster? I verified my files and fiddled with settings. He has said that when he plays a new server its slow for him as well in the beginning but my wait time is a bit excessive.

    submitted by /u/goldminevelvet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel