• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - April 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - April 11, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - April 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Seems relevant here

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    First time trying 60 minute days

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    First time trying 60 minute days

    After playing the game for very almost 1 1/2 years now, I thought I'd finally give 60 minute days a shot. (I prefer longer days so that I can get more stuff done, plus there's the greater immersion, but I thought to shake things up this time around.) I'm doing a Fortitude build, and this is what I've come up with to sacrifice to the night 7 horde: a reinforced church POI.

    And yes, that's a level 6 wooden club. I have yet to find a better melee weapon; not even two level 3 iron reinforced clubs I also found matched the wooden club's stats. XD

    Here's hoping that I make it through alive! Hehheh

    https://preview.redd.it/3a3hcnunras41.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=1dbaa005d1d1f04e11184e6704f190b535143d42

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    7 days website down?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Can't get on it to read the patch notes lol

    submitted by /u/B1GBoiBets
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked the game up for ps4, amazing yet so frustrating! Anyone wanna team up?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I've just got the game on ps4 but it's so difficult! As soon as I get past the first week and I've gone through the basic objectives I lose any direction of what to do.

    Any advice? Perhaps there's a ps4 player that's wants to team up?

    submitted by /u/MadelineWuntch
    [link] [comments]

    A tale a tragedy ;(

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    It's the day of the 14 horde and I'm trying to prepare. The game decides to crash ( which it does a lot ) so I just hop back in the world. I log back into the world and basically my entire base is gone. D; Luckily the supplies I had were spared; but my partner wasn't so lucky. Does anyone know of a revert to this, anything helps.

    submitted by /u/madcap098
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, wtf is this? Been wondering for a LONG time. Somebody has to know!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Maps

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So ive messed with NitroGen map maker app and i like it but i hate all the craters and a few other small issues. anway i was wondering where i could download already done Heightmaps and biome maps (that go togther). Or where can i download maps people have done.

    submitted by /u/shadowguardian91
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ppl to play with on pc

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Just looking for some people online to play this game with. I would really prefer if there's a discord for a group of people who enjoy this game. Please hit me up if you are interested.

    submitted by /u/Venisky
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new PlayStation players

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I'm still a little new to 7 days to die and feel it'll be a lot better if I have some one who pretty chill playing with me. Any takers?

    submitted by /u/SlikitySloth
    [link] [comments]

    a18 is in a weird place, and I'm looking for a mod to spice it up, any suggestions?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Either single mods, ( I think I wanna do the farming/husbandry one) that iron out one really frustrating part of the game. Or any stable full conversion mods you love? ValMod was always my go-to but it looks like its not coming back.

    submitted by /u/Twauk
    [link] [comments]

    PVE server Land Claim Block HELP!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I am an admin for a PVE server. We can't seem to get LCB to protect bases while offline. We changed the settings to 0, but this seems to be a lie. Are there any settings or modlets we could install to help our players?

    submitted by /u/LadyK0207
    [link] [comments]

    Best Dedicated Server Host?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys I've been hosting a game for my buddy and I but it's become a real pain that he can't play when I'm not online. I'd like to buy a dedicated server to resolve this issue. Are there any hosts that are considered best?

    submitted by /u/ShadeFury
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel