• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 12, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - April 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I though the trader disappeared... but he just decided to turn into a midget.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    It's that time! Hoooorde night. Let's get it!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Is this game worth buying?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Me and a few friends have had our eyes on this game for a while however there's quite a few reviews on steam saying the game is nothing like it was and that base building got swapped for mindless run and gunning. However other people say that they're just overreacting or that its fine now. I'm curious to see what people who play the game think about it

    submitted by /u/SwankiestSwankyPants
    [link] [comments]

    The 44 Magnum is terrible

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Ok so here I am, like lv 70 and I'm running around with a lv5 44 magnum I've found and I got plenty of ammo for it. I've ranked up my loot to max and wear the goggles that give loot bonus. I go into this house to try the thing out and it can't even one-shot one of the weaker female zombie's with a headshot. Any other game the magnum is arguably greater than a shotgun but most certainly not this game. I read old posts from 2017 saying the gun was great. Did it get slammed with the nerfhammer or something?

    submitted by /u/andrewcolomywright
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite YouTuber?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Who's your favourite 7 days to die youtuber?

    I've watched the same person for while now and while they're informative, they're not so entertaining (to me atleast, not naming the channel as I like the creator and don't want to seem like I'm bashing them) and I guess I'm just looking for a variety of 7 days content.

    I've tried to search for others but nothing really seems to grabs my attention, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DonDouken
    [link] [comments]

    A18 Base Ideas

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I haven't really played solid since near the end of a16, my bass was a pit with spikes and polls at the bottom with a few turrets. I've read pits and poles aren't the meta these days, is this true? If so can anyone give me an idea of a strong base design for a18 please?

    Visuals would be a bonus!

    submitted by /u/DonDouken
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die will launch the EAC, load all the way and then an error message will come up with error code 15.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    my girlfriend just downloaded this game today to play with me and my friends. she has less that the recomended ram (4GB) on her laptop. whenver she opens up the game it loads the anti cheat launcher all he way, stops for a couple seconds, and then an error screen pops up with an error code 15. any idea on fixes?

    submitted by /u/nightwolfva3
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with on PC

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Want to start a new world and play long term on it with 1-2 people

    submitted by /u/Purified_water09
    [link] [comments]

    New Working Pole Wall Base Design for A18! (Prototype Small)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Note: The poles used in this design are poles centered. Sure, it's a bit bulky, but still effective.

    https://reddit.com/link/g09pfd/video/817czh61uhs41/player

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    can i run this game?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    i have a i7, 8gb of ram and a intel UHD graphics 620.

    will i be able to run this game well with no fps drops?

    thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/KWRMIT
    [link] [comments]

    Land Claim Block not working on private server

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Hello,I'm the admin of a PVP server, hosted on Nitrado EU. My server works fine, but the land claim blocks don't work at all! The config seems good to me :

    <property name="LandClaimCount" value="3"/>

    <property name="LandClaimSize" value="41"/>

    <property name="LandClaimDeadZone" value="30"/>

    <property name="LandClaimExpiryTime" value="7"/>

    <property name="LandClaimDecayMode" value="0"/>

    <property name="LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier" value="32"/>

    <property name="LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier" value="32"/>

    <property name="LandClaimOfflineDelay" value="0"/>

    But when someone puts a land claim block, anyone can put blocks or destroy anything like there is no claim.

    Here is the tiny list of mods used (none is supposed to change anything to the claim system) :

    • HH_All_Vehicles_Respawn_v2 (cars regrow)
    • HH_More_Seats_Vehicles (2 slots bikes and 4 slots 4x4)
    • KHA118-60BBMFW (60 slots inventory with HUD)
    • solar_generator_mod (more energy produced by solar generators)
    • Tier6_Crafting
    • War3zuk 20k Stacks

    Can someone save me? Thank you very much

    submitted by /u/Nerkeilenemon
    [link] [comments]

    Started a seven days to die solo world sub and check me out if you want. Also if any of you want to join I'm on PC let me know����

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    How can I get more Zombies outside? There are hardly any in the street or in the forest, I want to see more

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Weirdly high ping

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Hello, my friend facing very high ping (8000 to 16000 ms) on server hosted by me (or, i think i host it). I just start the game, let friend join to me and playing. But when i ping him via CMD, ping is 8ms. Does that mean servers even if we playing like this, are hosted on 7dtd servers?

    submitted by /u/Pheggas
    [link] [comments]

    A thought for console

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Since TFP used a different engine after a16, what do you think about them just slowly adding small changes until console is to the level of a16. Any update at this point would be greatly appreciated, even if it doesn't catch console up to PC. This would allow them to still focus on the PC version and give those on console hope that we could catch up someday. Please correct me if I missed any reason why this could not happen, I'm sure there's something that I don't know yet

    submitted by /u/Cayden5
    [link] [comments]

    Wheels

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    How do I get wheels for a minibike? I've scrapped 6 or more cars and not getting any.

    submitted by /u/Galli0683
    [link] [comments]

    Need People to Play With Who Are Active

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Hi guys I like to play 7 days to die a lot but with friends it's a lot more fun I always get people to play with me in a world for the first 2-4 days and then we never play again please message me to play on PC through steam if you are interested in playing with me tonight on a survival world I am in the Eastern Time Zone of the Us and my steam friend code is 253260055 add me me and ask for my discord I prefer people who use mics also thank you

    submitted by /u/xCraine1123
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Picking the Perfect PvE Server in 7 Days to Die!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Does the amount of time passed affect the game much? (apart from Blood Moon)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering and couldn't find anything

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    sooo we tried to "fix" the wedge tip wall concept...needless to say it didn't go well.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    My friend got me... and it was too good not to share. #sugondese

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Looking at renting a server (UK) Any recommendations? I've been playing 5 days so far and want one for me and my friends (we can't host p2p)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    We can't do peer-to-peer as there is 5 of us and no decent connection/uptime, etc. Anyone have recommendations? I'm not looking to add mods or anything crazy, just host a simple 6 slot server for us to play on together.

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel