• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 13, 2020


    Modded Monday - April 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    HUGE Performance Increase in 7 Days To Die (Unity Engine in general)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    As some of you may know Escape from Tarkov (the game) just had an update which fixed a simple overlooked feature in Unity Engine that allows for better CPU utilization, resulting in more GPU utilization giving a big boost in frames per second (in some scenarios even up to 30%).

    If you go to your game install directory and then in the 7DaysToDie_Data folder, you will find a file called boot.config. Edit that file and it should contain the following:

    gfx-enable-gfx-jobs=1

    gfx-enable-native-gfx-jobs=1

    wait-for-native-debugger=0

    scripting-runtime-version=latest

    vr-enabled=0

    hdr-display-enabled=0

    gc-max-time-slice=3

    You can compare it to the original and notice that the gfx-enable-native-gfx-jobs will now be enabled and that will optimize the workload per cores, especially for processors that use SMT or HT.

    I play on a private server with a few friends with EAC off so I did not confirm if this works with EAC on.

    My PC specifications: i7 3770K, 16GB DDR3, RX580 8GB and overall my fps has been increased by 10-30%.

    The fix was not found by me but by another reddit user on r/EscapefromTarkov which I only tried in this game as well since both games use the same engine and I noticed the feature is overlooked here as well.

    If you decide to try it out, please respond back with results :)

    Edit: Escape from Tarkov (another Unity Engine game) dev already pushed an update here applying these tweaks and players are experiencing performance improvements.

    submitted by /u/Gamer-HD
    [link] [comments]

    Get the AKs boys, it’s horde night

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Zombies have no business being this thicc.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Damn Random Gen

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Challenge Accepted

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    War of the wallets mod bug question

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Paying was off the walkers mod fully updated through the 7days2die mod launcher and we are having a big problem. Everyone in the group is having difficulty learning patters. For example one guy has everything he needs to craft the 4x4 bought the perk but when he goes to craft it says he needs the perk. Anyone else having this proforma

    submitted by /u/Breacher1986
    [link] [comments]

    Custom POI, Trees Still There For Others

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    So I created a custom POI, then loaded up the pre-made map PREGEN01, and placed it down. It's a fairly large prefab, and I had to clear some trees when placing it. However, whenever anyone new joins the server, they still see the original trees that were there, even though I don't. Additionally, when they chop the trees down, it ends up breaking blocks on my prefab where the tree would have intersected. Any idea how I can fix this so new people joining won't see the trees, causing me to continually rebuild the broken pieces?

    submitted by /u/DezDuzGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a maximum amount of traps you can place?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    So I haven't played since Alpha 16 and i was building a large base and putting traps down and after about 500+ or so traps, they would break instantly after placing them.

    Is there a max limit of traps now in a single location?

    submitted by /u/MatthewScottMiller
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhearst question.. about a few bugs!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    So I am playing RavenHearst. I love the mod but bumped into 2 potential huge issues.

    1. On the mission to make the journal with the 4 pages, the mission didnt complete then got removed from my mission queue. Is this game breaking? Or can I somehow get the mission back and complete it . Or is that mission not part of a line of missions and I do not need to worry?

    2. Any time I try to repair anything they break or dissapear. I used a pistol repair kit on a pistol and the pistol also dissapeared.. is this normal?

    I love the heck out of this mod but the above 2 instances seem game breaking. Especially if I hit a wall with the mission chain that cannot be worked around. Any help possible?

    submitted by /u/Tiggymartin
    [link] [comments]

    Riding a motorbike up a wall

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    7 Days To Die - Medieval Mill - Средневековая мельница

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Alpha 19 Skill Perk Changes that we know of so far!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Question With Patches

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    When the next patch rolls out will I be able to continue my current game? I have a lot of hours invested and it would be horrible if I had to restart.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/djd1985
    [link] [comments]

    When do things get real? (Day 27)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    So I'm sitting here on my sleeping bag during the wee hours of day 27 and I've got to say, the horde nights so far have been pretty disappointing. In fact I think Day 7 was honestly the worst one. When do ferals and police guys come?

    submitted by /u/Dragonborn12255
    [link] [comments]

    New Game

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Anyone want to set up a server on creative and do a massive build?

    submitted by /u/zombiecharizard7
    [link] [comments]

    What is the worst part about the game, and why is it the inventory system?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I legitimately spend 10% of my total game time sorting inventory. Its flat out not a fun part of the game. Biting the bullet and building those 10 labeled chests to hold everything is such a chore and noone wants to do it. My friends and I have a pretty good system in place but that doesn't change the fact that its flat out not fun.

    submitted by /u/akrippler
    [link] [comments]

    Playing on PC and my helmet light mod/mining helmets are not working. Help?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    F key does nothing. I double checked that is what I had is assigned to and tried changing it to another key, same issue. I've tried wearing from inventory and storage, moving Helmet Light mod around to other headwear. Can't repair - my items are at full health. I backed out of my current game, and the whole program and went back in. Started a new save, same issue. I've been playing for about two months and it was working fine previously. The only thing I can think of is uninstalling/reinstalling. Has anyone else had this issue recently? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/graceinsnow4
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoying Darkness Falls

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I've played 7DtD for a long time on and off and used to enjoy Valmod. Now I'm back and addicted to Darkness Falls.

    I must say though, I laughed out loud at the variability of the class quests. My first run through was hunter, and the first quest is "Make a club". Then I played Labourer and the first quest is "Amass 1000+ resources" and the second quest is "Find a workbench and Make 100 Flagstone". It just struck me as funny ;).

    submitted by /u/SimpleScribbler
    [link] [comments]

    Adding mods onto a server

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I have been trying to add smx UI mod along with a headshot mod onto my server hosted at gtxGaming. I made a folder under the root folder of the IP address labeled mods and then uploaded the files into the folder using filezilla. I have the mods also installed client side. Anyone have issues with GTXgaminf before?

    submitted by /u/drk723
    [link] [comments]

    Friend needs help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I have a friend that just started 7 days to die and he needs advice on how to start what should I tell him

    submitted by /u/bunny-fighter
    [link] [comments]

    Console needs a update

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    After the April fool's joke all me and my close group of friends have been thinking about is why we don't have a 7 days to die update after almost 3 years of pc getting update after update leaving the people on console in practically the stone age.

    submitted by /u/Yes_Man_READYTOHELP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel