• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 05, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 05, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - April 05, 2020

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That rock’s got me thinkin’ about mining resources

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    mining....am i doin it right?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Knowing when MD5 is about to strike

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Alright so I'm on Xbox I've been playing for about a year and a half now and I've gotten MD5 twice. One time it was on day 5, wiped out about 90% of my bridge base.

    Second time was on Friday, day 21 and it hit my horde base, I got EXTREMELY lucky because one block to the left and it would've affected my base but I got so lucky and the radio tower respawned but that's it.

    Both instances a unique thing happened that doesn't happen on a normal crash and both times the screens toolbar starting flashing and when I opened the start menu or the crafting menu it would flash. I don't know how to recover it, I hear there's a few tricks with deleting something (can't remember) but has anyone confirmed this? Just seems weird that both times I got the same flashing screen.

    submitted by /u/Slee252117
    [link] [comments]

    What to do in Endgame?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    my brother and I love this game. We play it pretty much every week and have played for about 150 hours now. We were playing on navezgane, nomad and blood moon on every 7th night. We got a pretty stable combat base, food and ammunition in abundance and all vehicles. We have finished Dishong Tower and Higashi Pharmaceutical and a bunch of other large POIs. The feeling of boredom started creeping in because we didn't really know what else to do. We changed difficulty to Warrior and blood moon on every 5th night but still we don't really have any goals anymore.
    Do you guys know this feeling and what is there what we can do to spice up the endgame? Are there any mods, any cool hidden POIs? We don't really want to start over so that is not an option. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/hamza_1988
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make the game give me 1 extra skill point every 5 levels?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I've tried changing the .xml file to 1.2 points per level but that doesn't work (it displays a constant error and dies). Wat do?

    Is there maybe a way I could add to "skill_points_per_level="1" a line like "skill_points_per_five_levels=2"?

    Why are float values not a thing there like everywhere else?

    submitted by /u/devon752
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find Wedge Tip Frames

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm trying to repair a house roof properly and found out, that I would need "Wooden Wedge Tip" blocks for this. In Creative I found the block, but I find no frames for that block neither in Creative nor in Survival. Only Wedge Tip Steps or corners. How can I place those blocks?

    submitted by /u/kruemelkeksfan
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I used to be a huge fan but haven't played in a long time, any servers i can join to catch me up?

    submitted by /u/Reaper4415
    [link] [comments]

    Do you usually build a house/base? Or shack up in a POI?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to set up a server as opposed to just playing through steam?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, title basically says it all. Just trying to see if there are any advantages/disadvantages of setting up a dedicated server as opposed to just inviting people through steam. I'm not trying to play with randos, just my friends but I'm wondering if it would improve our experience at all if I were to Port our save to an actual server. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MPsAreSnitches
    [link] [comments]

    In Peer-to-Peer who are these people I'm seeing? I don't have anyone on my locked network

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Melee base Build

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Has anyone made a good melee base in 18.4?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone experiencing lag With darkness falls mod? Any tips on server settings?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Running 18.4 with the mod. Seeing a lot of zombies glitching out. Sometimes when we go into a house there are no zombies. After some time rooms we've been to spawns zombies. Also when travelling too fast (eg on the mini bike) it will glitch and send character location back. Lots of bugs where we fall through the map or walk into walls.

    Any advice on settings? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/blueradish_galore
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die friends!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Anyone looking to join a game? My husband and I are looking for other players to join us. We can craft you any vehicle you want and we have a decent base set up as well as a discord to voice chat! Let me know!

    submitted by /u/rockychaos
    [link] [comments]

    Game won't let me join world

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    My bf and I have been playing in a world for the past week or so pretty consistently and we've gotten up to day 40ish. We haven't changed anything about the world or the game files but today it won't let me join. It keeps giving the error "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I don't really know what it means or how to fix it, but I can't play as it is. We've both verified the game files on steam as well and uninstalling/reinstalling the game and restarting the computers multiple times.

    I really don't know what's causing this issue or how to fix it, but any help/advice would be appreciated so we can get back to zombie killing :)

    EDIT: The world is hosted on his computer and he can play fine, I just can't join him. I can host on my computer and have people join there. I tried going on 2 different servers and get the same error.

    submitted by /u/333blazecat
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Server

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Hey, I just started playing this game with friends and can't believe I've waited this long -- so fulfilling. Anyway, we were hosting our own servers, but it sucks having to have one friend (host) be available to play. I'm thinking us always playing the same dedicated server is a better way to go, but I'm having trouble finding the right one.

    I don't know if servers listed may go offline, and I'm looking for something as close to vanilla as possible -- no mods, preferably the base map, and no noob friendly maps that give you crazy xp and resources.

    Does anybody here have a good recommendation? I appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Truth_Autonomy
    [link] [comments]

    Small castle POI/Base - Trying out the prefab editor finally

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Favorite POI and why

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    My favorite is the little 2 car garage under construction. There is only 4 zombies, and a fair amount of loot for how small it is. There is a Working Stiff box and a Pass N Gas box. I guess I like it because of my history with it. Over alpha 18, I've found 2 crucibles and an auger, amount other things.

    submitted by /u/Jpizzle73
    [link] [comments]

    Spider zombies are fakers

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Boosting attribute levels to buy perks?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Well, basically I wanted to know. When you boost your attribute level and buy the perk, will the perk still give you the benefit if you don't have the needed attribute level? For example: If my strength level is 4 and I boost it with steroids (+3 strength) and buy the mother lode Gold mine perk (level 7 strength needed for it). Will I still get the benefit of the perk, when my steroids end?

    submitted by /u/FourMiles
    [link] [comments]

    Dishong Tower worth it?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Background: Me and my friend have been playing a little over a week, default settings with the exception of 90 minute days. We failed our first hord night miserably but kept going. We're still pretty low geared and it's midday day 12.

    Cut to now, we're 5 stories up fishing tower. We had no idea what we were in for when we started it and I'm becoming concerned that we won't finish it before night 14. We don't want to miserably die again next hord but we feel like we should finish what we started. My question is, is the loots in the upper floors (6+) of the tower worth potentially having to hole up at the top for hord night?

    submitted by /u/DenyDayZ
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for suggestions on something to build.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys so I've had 7 days to die for about a week now and I'm really enjoying it. However I'm enjoying building things in creative a whole lot more than survival. My girlfriend and I spent about 2 days building a house and now we want a new project. If anyone has any suggestions or wants to see something get built please comment below.

    I'm also thinking of filming the process and posting it on YouTube because this lockdown has given me waaaay too much free time. Keen to hear suggestions. Literally anything you have in mind.

    submitted by /u/Hymen_destroyer420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel