• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 06, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 06, 2020


    Modded Monday - April 06, 2020

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All my relays are shooting wires into the sky... #7D2DAliensConfirmed

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    When you install pocket mods on your Boots

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Returning after 5 years, finding the game very hard

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I played the game a long time ago, I believe before they introducted the Motorbike? Not sure, think it was 2014 or so.

    Anyhow, I just started a game on SP, went a difficulty BELOW default and found my way into the game. Armed with my fists I came across a single zombie, I punched him in the head 9 times and he died.

    Then I figured using my torch does more damage, I came across a fat zombie and hit him in the head about 15 times, set him on fire twice and he was having none of it.

    Then a radiation zombie hit me once, I bled for 50% of my HP and then got blown up by a land mine (lmao)

    Any tips? Obviously, the game is 'EASY' for those that know how to play

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    I don't like getting visitors

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Oh God. Wish me luck boys.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I took a quest from the white river base, I am currently digging for treasure with my shovel, not finding much. How deep is it?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Its frustrating

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Skill points at level 1?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I am playing a game with some friends. I am the host.

    When they leveled up to level 2 each of them got 5 skill points to spend but I only get 1. This has happened on two different games now.

    Am I missing something here? This is on PC

    submitted by /u/SlapnutsGT
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Blood Moon just not happening?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I'm a new player, playing with some people that have played for a while, and they swear the server is set up correctly, so we're real confused about what just happened. We were just on the night of day 7, and at midnight the sky went red for about 2-3 minutes in game time, and no zombies spawned. Is this a known bug or did we fuck up somewhere? Is this server a lost cause or can we fix it so that we have blood moons in future weeks? We're on the most recent patch, Alpha 18.4, if that matters.

    submitted by /u/ZeeRawk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying today ?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Quarantine was been boring wanna start something new.

    submitted by /u/apocoaro
    [link] [comments]

    Last point into combat skill like Dead Eye, do you get 50% MORE damage for your weapon or just 10% more?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    How does "Batter Up! - Volume 2" work exactly?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Hi there!

    i am looking for a definition how the perkbook Batter Up! Volume 2 works in detail.

    It reads "Craft baseball hats and letter jackets. Take 5% less damage when wearing them"

    Does that mean..

    -> -5% damage while wearing both of the items together?

    -> -5% damage while wearing one of the items alone?

    -> -10% damage while wearing both of the items?

    Also: would using a baseball cap look-alike mod in any other helmet making this helmet count as baseball hat? That would be very good combined with a firemans helmet that does provide -5% damage aswell.

    Where could i look up detailed information like this in the gamefiles? i could not find anything.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Otterman88
    [link] [comments]

    A Question For Seasoned Players

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    As a seasoned player, I wish I could go back to the good old days of not being familiar of the layout of any of the POI's - not knowing where all the loot is and in general being fearful of the unknown. The good old days of cowering away in an attic in a house in Diersville, hoping that the son would rise swiftly and that I wouldn't be found out until then. Not going through a kitchen and looting it in only a few seconds, and instead taking the time to appreciate the game - the lighting, the shadows, the sense of immersion, and not thinking about performing each task as quickly as possible. The sound of the night approaching on my first blood moon, terrified of what's to come, not knowing if I will survive. Oh, I long for these days. The question is, can you relate?

    submitted by /u/SagetheWise2222
    [link] [comments]

    Central park/ Manhattan city map A18?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Im messing with Nitrogen right now, see if i can make a central park type map, with Cities all around it!

    submitted by /u/x0diak
    [link] [comments]

    Which Skills Do You Invest In For Early Game?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Personally, when I get my 4 skill points for the beginning quest, I put 3 into intellect to unlock the workbench crafting, then I put 1 more into advanced engineering, this allows me to get a workbench going by at the latest day 4.

    submitted by /u/Jpizzle73
    [link] [comments]

    Easing back into the game after a year, heres what ive noticed!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Ive been off the game for over a year (PC was down), and i recently got it working again. I think I can honestly say that im easing into the game and need to start over. I have exp cranked to the hilt, so im leveling too fast which really bites you on the ass hoard night one. Lesson learned.

    Pros:

    Graphics is finally getting to a place where its becoming amazing.

    Love the weapon/armor/ tool mods and how they function

    Cons:

    Perk/ point/ skill system. You can unlock alot of Perk/ point/ skills, but some still require schematics. I think at some point just allow you to build it, without schematics! Theres a lot of chance out there and not being able to make something ever seems unfair.

    Food/ Water and dysentery levels. Come on, if you boil water or cook fresh food you should have at most 1% chance at dysentery.

    Thats it for now.

    submitted by /u/x0diak1
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhearst

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Idk if this is the place to post about this but ive been trying to download ravenhearst from the 7d2d mod launcher and everytime I pre sync the mod I get "Error downloading clearing corrupted data." Then it restarts ive reinstalled the launcher and my game, restarted my pc and nothing works.

    submitted by /u/Swaylex-
    [link] [comments]

    What Additions Or Changes Do You Think Should Be Added In Alpha 19?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Does anybody else ever get to a point where the game starts to break and eventually resets your base? Everything I had in my base disappeared except for some empty boxes I had just added two days prior

    submitted by /u/Cayden5
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 Bicycle Challenge

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    [I'm new, first day] I just spent half an hour trying to sort my inventory and struggling around the mines, encumbered. I couldn't fix my encumberment and was stuck moving at a snails pace!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I just realised I was crouched, and that stack of 400 scap metal I dropped down a mine shaft I can't get back :(

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - gating factor for basic forge

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Hi there survivors.

    I am very new to 7 Days to Die, and I decided to go nuts and have my first experience with this game be with the Darkness Falls mod. It seems like there is something quest related blocking me from having a forge right now. I want to create one, and it looks like I need "Hammer & Forge" unlocked to be able to build a basic forge. It states that I need to "complete the first class quest" in order to unlock that.

    Is there someone that is very familiar with the early game in the mod Darkness Falls that can explain what this means? What class quest are they referring to? Is this something I have to do at a trader? If yes, is it always the same quest? I picked "Scavenger" class in this case. This seems like a strange block to be able to build such a basic survival tool/workbench type of thing.

    I am just beginning to understand some of the VERY basic game mechanics. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Nikkolios
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play on insane settings in this game?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I want to know if it is worth.

    submitted by /u/caligulathemadguy
    [link] [comments]

    Defending my base while I'm out scavenging?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I'm at a point where I need a ton of concrete, so I have a bunch of forges and mixers going. This draws screamers, which is understandable. I've made my base in such a way that they funnel through a single path and set up some turrets, but they only work if I'm extremely close. I could make some spikes all around my base, but then it becomes a pain to get into.

    What do you suggest? Is there any sort of automatic defense system I can use so I can mine worry free?

    submitted by /u/Ajax_The_Bulwark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel