• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 28, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thank goodness for physics glitches

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Console Version

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    My current PC no longer is able to play the game, and I don't have the money to upgrade systems or graphics cards. But I do have an xbox one.

    How far behind is the console edition? Really want to play the game (haven't played since a16).

    submitted by /u/frisbeewriter12
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Can't open container's or loot anything

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I joined a friend's server and everything was fine for multiple hours (8-10+?), occasionally lag spikes happened and that delayed the time of opening containers or doing anything. This is not the same bug. After a spike happened, I died and when I came back to my backpack I could not open it, or anything else. I can kill zombies/animals, take damage, pick up items, damage blocks, mine items, ride vehicles, access vehicle storage, use inventory, clean animals, etc. all just fine. No delay, no lag.

    The only problem is that I cannot access looting spots, any chests/containers, or workbench/chem station and the like. Everyone else on the server can. Never happened before.

    Things I've tried in order to fix it:

    • Relogging
    • Restarting client
    • Restarting server
    • Validated game files
    • Leaving the area in hopes that I can loot anywhere else
    • Dying

    This does not seem like lag or latency at all. I don't know what the problem is and I have no idea how to fix it. I have not tried to recreate this issue. I'm not exactly sure what even caused the issue. During the lag spike before I died I was trying to open a container and maybe that was the issue. No mods.

    I can't find a solution to this problem anywhere.

    submitted by /u/dognosis
    [link] [comments]

    My friends PC is better than mine but he can't play

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    here's the situation, his machine has beefer specs but he can play for about 15 minutes before his pc restarting (one time he managed to play for 1 hour)

    -it's definitely not overheating
    -the game's installed in a ssd

    i7 8700 gtx 970 16gb ram

    any ideas on what could be happening? (his drivers are up to date)

    submitted by /u/Topperson
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to be the engineer from TF2, didn't go so well

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Drake, Where’s the door?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    How do I create concrete poles/supports and other shapes?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I remember I used to be able to create cylindrical poles with concrete in past alphas. How do i accomplish this in A18? I can't figure out how to make anything other than plain concrete blocks. Where are all the various shapes?

    submitted by /u/jonnyboosock
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie pathing makes all the zombies on horde night go and hit the mountain and upper part of my base instead of running inside... What can I do so that they actually path into my bunker? This is just so f%*!$# annoying.................

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    That moment when you're bored and love explosives in games lol ������

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Are the forums down?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Hi, is anyone else having issues connecting to the official 7 Days To Die forums? Wherever I try to visit the website, a white screen shows up that says "A System Error has occured" at the top of the page. With that being said, I wasn't having issues early yesterday but the forums haven't seem to be working since late last night for me. If anyone knows or has any information about this please let me know, I'd appreciate the feedback, cheers!

    submitted by /u/IIBlittzII
    [link] [comments]

    PS Players join me i know it isn’t the best since we dnt have an update but let’s have fun ! I have a great private island

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Copter vs 4x4 vs motor cycle.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    What's your experience? The 4x4 seems boring for the passenger, and the copter seems almost like cheating. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Hipoop69
    [link] [comments]

    Spotlights

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    So I built a rather large base in Alpha 18 and was wondering if there were some way or mod to get more light out of these spot lights, As is they barely light up to my spike wall, which is only 8 or so blocks away from the spotlight itself, But my helmetlight is lighting up well past the spike walls

    submitted by /u/PeppiestPepper
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    How are someways you stay motivated to play this game long term on single player?

    submitted by /u/NATIVE1605
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing with a friend, made it to day 15, need some tips

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    So, to start off, the game settings were left untouched apart from 3 things:

    We disabled the airdrops (don't like the idea), we disabled loot respawn (don't like the idea) and bumped our xp to 300% because we figured we are gonna just try a bunch of stuff and restart anyway. Everything else is default.

    Do bear in mind that we played with no maps or guides or stuff - more like "hey I like cooking I'm gonna take this cooking perk" and "oh, the crossbow makes a nice *twang* when I shoot it, I'm gonna use the crossbow as my weapon" :) Knowing things in advance detracts from the experience in our opinion.

    Map is also default.

    So, our first 7 day horde actually caught us in the middle of nowhere (we were in some factory? in the wasteland looking area), so we kinda made our way too the rooftop, sat on top of one of the towers and made the best we could. Blew through all our ammo, the tower was standing with the force of magic it seems after we inspected it in the morning (like 4 blocks left at the bottom), but we made it. A fair challenge (at least for us).

    For the next one, we wanted a proper base, so we fortified one of concrete buildings we find (a club? it has big Girls sign anyway). I dug a moat with spike traps, put barbed fence, made turret nests and converted the roof into various shooting platforms so that we can actually pummel them when they knock at the walls. My friend made a ton of concrete and fortified the lower level, added inner room, added iron bars so when the brake through we can shoot them and retreat to the next level of defense. I also smelted every piece of brass I could find to get us some ammo. We did 3 days non stop of looting a town and some buildings nearby to get as much stuff as we could.

    Come night 14, he has an ak with 1000 rounds, I have a smg with 1500, a crossbow with 200 bolts, and we both have shotguns with a fair bit of rounds. A random Molotov or a grenade we found and iron spears as a last ditch effort.

    Long story short, we made it, I killed the last one with my last shotgun round at the morning start (exactly when you get the morning ding-dong :) ), my friend died, but challenge complete. Building was an absolute wreck (they made it to the roof). However, this is where our concerns arise:

    The horde was much bigger than what we had on night 7 (expected, but not by that much). I actually went from level 50 to 57 just from the zombie killing. Half of them was some green glowing type, there were many that look like fat mailman shooting some goo at us, many that climbed the walls (what the hell ^^ ). It was much, much harder than what night 7 horde brought.

    With that said, I can't think of any way to survive the next one unless we get some tanks and stuff. Reading the above description what did we do wrong? Should we not hunker down and just run from them? Are our weapon choices poor? Traps are ineffective? Please advise.

    We don't want to resort to copying internet builds and doing some cheesy stuff like place this block at an angle, put a fish with cement on it and that makes zombies moonwalk and you can shoot them easy. Just some general tips.

    Thanks for reading this wall of text.

    submitted by /u/Janushoff
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on console, does workbench create heat on the heat map?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Trying to figure this out. Let me know

    submitted by /u/CarltonSluder
    [link] [comments]

    Post this on any subreddit to help advertise richard

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Navezgane or random gen

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Im not sure which is better random generated world or the navezgane campaign i enjoy being in bunkers and underground a lot in minecraft and im looking for a way to make that happen again i dont know how to do the world seeds though

    submitted by /u/DumpsterPunk
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a good way to get the Minibikes or dumbsh*ts book

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Like a specific path that I should follow or specific locations. Also what can I find it inside of. Btw I play on Xbox

    submitted by /u/Aspenbatz
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Ok so im new to the game and im wondering how do i put in a world seed im hoping to create a world with a good sized underground base but i dont know anything about how the world seed works im playing on xbox one s and im hoping the experts here could kinda explain it a bit to me

    submitted by /u/DumpsterPunk
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die Xbox?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    What happened to 7 days to die Xbox. I play it still but is it ever going be updated? Also it crash's like ever 2 hours when I'm playing wit my friend.

    submitted by /u/marder_3_bois
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting back up since A17, changes to forge and workbench?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I run my own dedicated server that runs 24/7 and I just noticed my forges and workbenches are definitely smelting and crafting after I've gone offline (and being the only one in the server) and the game time does not progress. Was this a recent change? I definitely remember in previous versions this not being the case if no one was in the server.

    submitted by /u/DecisiveJellyfish
    [link] [comments]

    Grampas Elixir

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Is there a way to respec your points on the A18 console builds of 7days? Im on xbox one I know it can be bought from the trader but i havent come across it yet.

    Btw, Im lvl 192, barter-secret stash-looting theyre all maxed out and all my guns and construction are almost maxed out. Just want to try something new

    submitted by /u/Im_Captain_Jim
    [link] [comments]

    It's the end of the world.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel