• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 27, 2020


    Modded Monday - April 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My character when I start a new 7 days to die game.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Sword or additional blades mods?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I've been scouring for a A18+ compatible mod that adds some new blade weapons. Would love a katana or sword but I am so bored of the machete and would take anything.

    I've scoured around but seems like everything is outdated. Anyone running any working blade mods?

    submitted by /u/morningtide
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Use an Auger to harvest most crops EXTREMELY fast

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    5x quicker than by hand

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    I see your LIVE LAUGH LOVE post. Thought maybe this would be appropriate as well?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    My uncle and I wanted to buy 7 days to die after watching Markiplier play it and when we started up the game we spawned into what we call the burning place where a flaming corspe attacked my uncle and killed him. We are having trouble with this exoerience that i have seen multiple people have where we keep spawning in a burning forest or really foggy place. We have tried to reset it mulitiple times as well. Is there something we are doing wrong? Please let me know any advie you guys have. Thanks and sorry for the grammar

    submitted by /u/ATstrawhat94
    [link] [comments]

    Loot 25% no respawn

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Has anyone started a game like this? How did it turn out for you?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    lfr new fairly new people

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I'm looking for fairly new players to start playing the game with, im on EST+3 time. Hopefully we can get a couple of people and we can make something out of it.

    submitted by /u/pierspops
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody Else Have Dedicated Crafting Stations for Ammo ?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I have a section of my base that I call the munitions factory that consists of a Chem Station, 2 forges and a workbench that pretty much churns out HE 7.62 ammo non-stop

    And boy am I glad I do, I went through about 750 rounds last horde night (day 70).

    Am I the only one that plays the game this way? M60 til I die.

    submitted by /u/bfofree
    [link] [comments]

    What was the biggest shock you experienced after switching from console to PC?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Check out my Guns Only lets play series and give me some feedback!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Auger/Nailgun/Chainsaw parts

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I've been playing on Navezgane for 29 days (180 min per day) and still have yet to find enough parts to build either of these tools (which imo are essential for late game play) and was wondering if anyone had any locations in mind that could help me in my quest of finding these parts.

    submitted by /u/TheCoonManYT
    [link] [comments]

    Known bug: looted my backpack but all loot gone

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    So I know this game is full of bugs but this is the worst one I've had since I started playing a few weeks ago.

    Died to a wolf, went back to loot bag, opened bag in floor and seen all my loot, pressed r and ran away only to die again.

    I then spawned on my bag with everything in my toolbar still there but went back to look bag and therr only only a rock in there.

    Any suggestions? Don't feel like starting over again after 6 hours

    submitted by /u/rappyy43
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a severe drop in performance lately?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I could always run the game on Ultra. But As of the last week things have gone down drastically. I now have to run it on low. I thought it was just me but someone else I run with was complaining about the same thing. He even tried on a different server with the same problem. Right now when playing on medium my video cards GPU is running at 100%

    submitted by /u/Panda_Shaver
    [link] [comments]

    I gotta private world but i dnt wanna be alone !

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Drop those PSNs ! I'll add u !

    submitted by /u/SamuraiSlim007
    [link] [comments]

    While I was recording a 7Days Let's Play I witnessed a FREAKIN' BEAR cross paths with a Wandering ZOMBIE HORDE!! ...Place your bets!!... XD (Bear v.s. Zombies at ~12:30 if you want to skip to it)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Can't find a specific item id

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I can't find the item ID for grandpa's ferget'n Elixer. I assume im missing something, but I can't figure out what

    submitted by /u/LandySlewman
    [link] [comments]

    OK i need some help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    so i'm getting a lot of conflicting information here about whether or not the console versions will be updated again. So the fun pimps bought the rights back in october or something or is that wrong too? i don't know i really want them to update again tho

    submitted by /u/brettisabignerd
    [link] [comments]

    Kicked to Main Menu on Server Connect

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    was playing fine a day ago but now every server modded and unmodded never gets past the "configuring files or "connect to server" Iv done a fress install for my mods {for the modded server i play} And i even validated and did a clean instal of 7days to try and play normal servers and still nothing.

    submitted by /u/ellietelly
    [link] [comments]

    7 Demolishers on gamestage 92?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Hello. So recently I've done bloodmoon (3rd so night 21) with my friend. Both has around lvl 40. I wrote in console "gamestage" to get my gamestage and it wrote 92 at the start of bm. We thought demolishers will not spawn because I read somewhere demolishers begins to spawn at gamestage 160 or something like that. But out of nowhere, throughout the night they spawned 7. Luckily only 2 of them did blow up.

    The question is: How? Is it because our both gamestages sums up? (So it will be gamestage circa 184)

    submitted by /u/Pheggas
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with making a base

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I have probably a hundred hours in-game, but I've only ever used prefabs. Any tips or strats for making a base?

    submitted by /u/Ronandaaccuser
    [link] [comments]

    UMA models, does it matter?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I was checking my settings to get some more fps, and I came across the UMA texture quality and I tried highest and lowest and the game felt the same, so I was wondering, what specifically does it affect, I mean what do I have to look for if I wanna see the difference

    submitted by /u/The_Duh_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    How do I respawn cars on my game?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Long story short I have "mined" most cars away on my server. I understand now that they don't respawn, and there are ways and means, etc etc. I just want to know how I can respawn them, whether it's a mod or by editing a file. thanks

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on right now ?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Lets start a new adventure & have some fun unfortunately we dnt have any updates but it's w.e

    submitted by /u/SamuraiSlim007
    [link] [comments]

    I need recipes

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Where can i find more recipes? I already looted all the crack a books and now i dont know where i can find more?

    submitted by /u/PhilZockt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel