• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    7 Days To Die Who needs to build a base when the game already made hundreds for you?

    7 Days To Die Who needs to build a base when the game already made hundreds for you?


    Who needs to build a base when the game already made hundreds for you?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Uh oh. Does this mean a zombie apocalypse is next...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    I fixed the Hatch-A-Vator, you're welcome. (Elevator)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Cool little park I found in A19 random gen

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Ok so I may have broken some kind of record... Here's my final entree for the upgrading xp farming. That's not nineteen thousand, it's one hundred ninety thousand.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    What you guys think about me and my boys bunker

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Wait it's all shit

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    God bless these 81 united states!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Base build guide. Insane difficulty, 64 zombies, no blade traps. Another bunky baby base, you're welcome alpha chads.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    After a mine collapse

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    My Dad and Uncle were driving when my Uncle lost control of the jeep

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    (Alpha 18) Do level six tools no longer exist?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    It's day 120 and have still yet to find ANY level 6 tools and thats with 3x Scavengers. I have 5 points in lucky looter and lucky goggles and have yet to find a level 6 pick, auger or fire axe. Did they remove ground spawn level six tools?

    submitted by /u/ghhhhhhhhhz
    [link] [comments]

    "Upgrades, people, upgrades." This is my personal record for most experience in a row.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Beginner here, night 5

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Got the game forever ago and couldn't get into it. Playing it now and I am trying to learn everything.

    I don't know what I should have been doing during my first week, but I am living in a prison complex, and am worried about night 7.

    I have a pistol and a rocket launcher, but other than that I haven't had any preparation. Here are a few of my questions:

    1.base building, I am fascinated with the idea of building an underground bunker, sadly those apparently are horrible for horde nights. Any suggestions for building one anyway? Also about horde nights, should I build a base for future horde nights or keep camping poi's?

    1. Farming, can you farm in this game? How does it work?

    2. Looting, what should I be looking for? What should I strive to make?

    3. I found the trader. What is the currency he takes in the game? Where do I get the money? What should I save up for?

    Thanks guys, wish me luck on my first horde night.

    submitted by /u/zonks100
    [link] [comments]

    Steel the new game imbalance?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I've been playing A19 since the stream weekend. I'm currently on day 78 or 79 on Warrior. It was day 65 or so when I finally found my first crucible. Seems to me that it was a little late and most of what I needed steel for I started getting earlier in the game. For example, I already have steel armor, all of the vehicles, steel tools, etc. Granted it isn't all Q6 items yet. But it has got me thinking what is the point of forcing the crucible to so end game. I can't craft Q6 items, so my only reason for crafting steel is to upgrade some of my concrete blocks to steel. It just seem a bit out of whack if you ask me. I might feel different if they gave me the ability to craft Q6 items again (and yes I know this can be modded in again). It is just one of these weird over balance issues I see in the game.

    submitted by /u/jc2xs
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to integrate this?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Weird voice

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Has anyone else heard a weird voice talk to you when you play in A19. My friend and I have heard the voice and it doesn't sound like the usual NPC voice it sounds like another person in our discord or something but nobody is here with us. Has anyone else heard this or heard about it?

    submitted by /u/kburger1999
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 blood moon

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    So me and my brother are in cheat mode on ps4 making the difficulty really hard but giving us some weapons and such to start out with. We aren't sure if we're getting our blood moon cuz we don't remember getting the first one and we're on day 14 and haven't gotten any like thing showing that it's gonna be a blood moon day?

    submitted by /u/triextra
    [link] [comments]

    Wandering horde caught me in a tight spot

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Hordes

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Anyone else have the ambient music stuck in their head on repeat?

    submitted by /u/internetdrifter31
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I hope it's ok to post this but alas I am in need of friends to play this with. I'm usually not on till 10pm EST. I love searching for loot and mining. I'm 34 and not a total douche bag, course I have discord and a mic. So here's hoping someone needs a friend _^

    submitted by /u/bobthepomato
    [link] [comments]

    Help with steel arrowheads.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Do you really need 10 intellect to build a build steel arrowheads? I just found the book for exploding crossbow bolts but it appears useless because I can't make steel arrowheads.

    I am super confused, it appears I can not forge steel without tier 5 inventor and tier 10 intelligence.

    How is it that I can make all these traps and other various things out of steel but can not make a crucible until after everything else.

    I am really confused why is a crucible harder than building a robotic shotgun machine gun spinning blade traps dark traps and every other mechanical invention known to man.

    Am I stuck putting 30 levels into intelligence and engineering or praying for a crucible recipe. Or am I missing something somewhere?

    submitted by /u/CnCz357
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a method to get two bottles of acid by day two in A19. Y'all got some ideas?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Hey now that’s not cool... why do I suck so much with a bow lol smh

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel