• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 08, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 08, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - August 08, 2020

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland be like...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    BEHOLD, MY BASE. FYI upgrading blocks is definitely the way to level up.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    How much do you like the fact that zombies run in this game?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I like the slow zombies of Shaun of the Dead and The Walking Dead much more than the fast zombies of 27 Days Later or Resident Evil. As such I finally made it that zombies ALWAYS walk - even at night. I really like the game now since thats a detail that's bothered me for a while.

    Any fellow slow-zombie fans out there as well?

    submitted by /u/BigBootyBear
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Night went well

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Is there any way to fix this glitches? I've tried lowest settings, or highests - it's the same bug. I think it went with b178 update... do You know how to fix it?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Water tower horde base

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    How to do Power in 7 Days to Die | Alpha 19

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Bored of Vanilla 7 Days to Die? Want a Real Challenge?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    DeadFall - A19 Experimental Ver. 2.2

    Nightmare RPG Overhaul Project

    NO BLOODMOONS: We don't have Bloodmoons, our content and gameplay meta is built around Adventuring & Questing. There are large roaming hordes actively going around the world hunting down any targets in their sight, scary nights with bosses and special unique enemies showing up...

    INSANE High Risk High Reward Gameplay with a Unique Night Loot System, The Stakes are High when you go out a risk looting a POI, you get increased loot bonus and chance at night! A New Perk increases this bonus as Well!

    Each POI is an entire challenge/dungeon of Horror.

    No Clock, Realistic Weather system Max Immersion

    No Download Required! (All Server Sided)

    Custom 15 Unique Class/Professions to Choose From and NO TUTORIAL QUEST. (You skip the tutorial, and get your perk points and XP and a very needed starter set of gear as the enemies will relentlessly actively look for you.)

    True Survival Horror Experience with a merciless difficulty that Tests your Skill

    Custom Endgame Weapons (Fully balanced for end game usage), from all new weapons and ammo, Custom new unique blocks, Necrotic blocks using bones and flesh and a special enchanted ore to create necrotic blocks that are stronger than Steel!

    Custom Unique and Original Perk Expansion System, rebalancing the entire game with all new enemies and serious dangers means new perks to power curve you up progressively with uncommonly used builds(knives, batons, unarmed etc). All new crafting blocks and workbenches.

    ALL WEAPON BUILDS ARE ENCOURAGED!

    The Duke wants your Soul, and he has trapped you in a Time/Death Loop

    Unique Curse Mark System, Empowers you in your gameplay.

    When you hit level 10, you will select one of 3 Unique Paths, The Path of Flame, Frost or Shock.

    • Flame - For ballistic oriented builds, enemies on fire take additional ballistic damage, get more global xp gain.
    • Frost - For Melee oriented builds - Chance on Hit to Shatter Ice on your target and do additional burst damage, along with giving them a slow. Increased Crafting Speed.
    • Shock - For Ranged/Stealth Oriented Builds - Chance on hit with bows and crossbows to shock a target in place for 5 seconds, increased critical hit chance on hit, 100% lootspeed and 30% stealth bonus.

    Storyline featured in Discord that is progressively being worked on and added to as more features are developed for the gameplay.

    Thanks for your interest, here's a gameplay trailer!

    Don't let all the cool features fool ya, This server means business in difficulty. You will get relentless and adrenaline peaking! Good Luck! 

    https://youtu.be/np3IsdzCoJE

    Server IP: 172.89.0.31Port: 26910**

    https://discord.me/deadfall <-- Discord

    submitted by /u/DeadFall-L2D
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night base...any bets? :D

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Horde Base | Coastal Zombie Sink & Swim Base!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Absolutely disgusting, so it is...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    How do you find lead car batteries?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I recall having a bunch of them by dismantling cars but I dismantled like 30 or so cars. Have around 10 engines but 0 car batteries.

    Where are they?

    submitted by /u/BigBootyBear
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys look for your main base at day 1 or you just go into some POI everynight until you can find literally the perfect one?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    I was watching JaWoodle and in one of his videos he said - "if you want a good base look for POI's with smooth walls, because a wandering horde will just slide off and wont attack anything at night". In other video he said - "if you want to live in a POI, you should live in one that has a room in the middle (and other rooms surrounding it), so you have "extra walls"around you. Also it would be perfect if it has 2 floors". I try to look for POI's with that criteria, but cant find one on the 1st day. Do you guys wander at night and try to avoid zombies or camp in one of the random POI's until the morning? I played 7d2d a long time ago, and its quite hard to remember every trick, even more on a19.

    submitted by /u/Reddotgaming760
    [link] [comments]

    What's with horde nights?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I'm a long time player of 7 days, I came back after a long break and started a world on 18.4. The thing is the horde nights seem to be kinda unbalanced, Iv just survived night 42 and it was ridiculous, I had a upgraded concrete corridor with fully upgraded vault door choke points along it, With a catwalk above it for me to shoot down. They broke through every chokepoint and collapsed the entire corridor (none where caught on the supports and they where upgraded concrete too) and i used around 1000 bullets. I spent most of the last 14 days grinding concrete in perperation and it getting melted so easily killed my will to keep playing. Am I out of touch with what I should be doing or is it unbalanced? (I play on normal difficulty)

    submitted by /u/armett96
    [link] [comments]

    Arrows are incredibly buggy.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    This is in Alpha 19 (B178)

    Not sure if this is a known thing since the new update, but I didn't notice it last night playing at all. I am getting NO ARROW when loading into my bow to fire. It still shoots an invisible arrow and does damage but instead of stick into the zombie it just floats around them (violently). I can still pick the arrow up after they die but it is usually floating in the air (edit: you have to look at the body to pick them up). I have tried restarting many times but still getting this bug. Anyone else experiencing this?

    Side note: I absolutely love 7 Days to Die (~1200 hours), but the amount of bugs this game STILL has is ridiculous.. FP the game looks great can we get it cleaned up though?

    submitted by /u/RiseNShine24
    [link] [comments]

    7days Alone

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have a problem with keeping a persistent world with others?

    I refuse to join random servers, as I want to be a founder of the world to ensure I'm not left in the dust before the world gets pillaged

    I hate mods, I like my game the way it was created and the only changes I like are ones made by the fun pimps.

    I am definitely a picky person, I don't play with kids, or people expecting for a carry.

    I also have alot of experience and tolerate little incompetence.

    All this being said I can understand why alot of people don't stick around, but there's gotta be some other anal retentive self proclaimed expert out there that could tolerate me as much as I tolerate them.

    I know it to be true. It just has to be

    Anyways

    I love you.

    submitted by /u/WakenBakelin
    [link] [comments]

    Do you no longer get exp from crafting?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a long time so I likely missed something but when we started up again last night I noticed that crafting doesn't seem to give any kind of payout. Is that just how the game is now?

    submitted by /u/RiffyDivine2
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Glass: Anything else not obvious that can go in the forge?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I just realized after more than 230 hours of play that you can smelt broken glass down into sand in the forge, then use it to make other things...including granular sand for cement. No more large piles of broken glass sitting around for the very rare recipe that needs it.

    Now, apart from that, I've figured out I can smelt:

    - Stone tools and weapons,

    - Fully broken iron tools,

    - Flower pots (for clay),

    - Sink fixtures (if you break them with a pick before wrenching the sink),

    - Drained car batteries (for lead),

    - Anything brass and lead (which don't seem to have any other purpose),

    - Extra pipes and springs (for iron).

    I've read that you can also smelt Dukes, though I'm not at a stage where they aren't more valuable buying stuff.

    Any other non-obvious things that are better in the smelter than the trader?

    submitted by /u/damurphy72
    [link] [comments]

    I think I might have disturbed their party..

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel