• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 09, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 09, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - August 09, 2020

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestion on how to handle them are welcomed

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Another reason to keep your horde base and home base separate: protect your comfy couch!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    What If ... 7 days to die have Minecraft Hopper

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Imagine the possibilities , Non-stop bullet/reload feeding into turrets , Keep feeding wood n smelting stuff , infact , why stop there , just put every minecraft redstones into 7d2d .

    submitted by /u/bewak86
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    What is the latest map of navezgane

    submitted by /u/ObiRonPierogi2
    [link] [comments]

    29 tips and a lie.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    We cooked every single dish in 7DTD, and this is what we found out! NEVER go HUNGRY again ! With all FOOD TIPS and RECIPES in the Game !

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    a question for those who have used many food recipes

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    are there any benefits, besides max stamina, to using higher tier recipes? i looked at a list online that indicated that only 2 foods in the entire game give a special effect, and they weren't even that appealing.

    i always learn the meat stew recipe and get a corn/potato farm going, and eventually i just don't worry about the food/water mechanic ever again. it would be cool if i could get buffs from better food, otherwise the master chef perk is kind of pointless.

    submitted by /u/gurutar
    [link] [comments]

    The Tastiest Member...AKA X as bait

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Edited progression xml file, and forgot to copy/paste and save the original lines, what are they?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I changed the max level, exp to level, exp multiplier, and skill points per level. I wanna change it back and i dont have the original numbers for them, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/triforcelegends024
    [link] [comments]

    Modifying Zombie Pathing

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Hello, is there a way to modify Zombie AI Pathing at all? I wanted to try to adjust the "Raging" mechanic a bit

    submitted by /u/Greyfox643
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19: Horde night is on the wrong night

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Lets share some tips n quality of life for other survivors ( possibly from A19 )

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Let me start with a few i know.
    1. Dead bush (greyish weed ) on the ground give u some wood when u punch them ( easy quick wood)
    2. Always keep fruit/veggies and turn them into seed n start a farm/plot. Never cook them unless u have the farm for it.
    3. Outdoor Aircond and heating radiators give tons of parts n radiators ( smelt into hundred of brass ) if u use wrench/impact driver to salvage it
    4. Beds gives u some cloth , springs n short pipe if u use wrench/impact driver
    5. Its always wise to invest 1 point into daring adventure , living of the land and 1 point in cooking

    submitted by /u/bewak86
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Quick Question

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    do i have to worry about gyrocopters landing on my roof or slow-fall from neighboring buildings as a means to attack my base?

    ideally i don't want to waste time making a roof that's impregnable unless i have to

    submitted by /u/NotHomo625
    [link] [comments]

    When you're girlfriend plays on creative and it's only day 21 ����‍♂️

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    252 Days... game randomly crashes

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    So what do you do when it resets your character?

    Lost all stats, all my weapons on my character... fack

    Demotivated and devs stated...

    Playing on 18.4 stable... wtf - not even A19e

    submitted by /u/plazmicflame
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Steel Skill

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Just a weird thing I noticed the other day about steel is you learn to make it with level 3 advanced engineering, but don't know how to make a crucible until level 5, is that just weird to me?

    I would think that they would be on the same level upgrade, or one after another and maybe crucible first? It just seems like a huge hurdle to get over without finding a schematic for the crucible, unless I'm missing something.

    Just a small rant because a friend and I finally got to the steel level and we're really excited for steel stuff, but now have to wait for another like 10ish levels

    submitted by /u/Fun-Psycho
    [link] [comments]

    Cheesing 'clear zombies' missions for more resources

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    So I found this accidentally. I got to the house to clear zombies and accepted the quest outside. Moved inside, started looting and killing zeds...then I had to exit the game because my toddler was upset.

    I go back into the game and now I have to go back outside the house to accept the quest again. This resets all the containers inside, all the fridges that I've scrapped and all the bookcases.

    Is this a known thing or should I report it on their forums?

    submitted by /u/Caffeinated_Thesis
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshots from A19 using NitroGen

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a friend to play 7D2D with!!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I am looking for a friend to play 7d2d with on PS4.. Preferably somebody in their 20s and is familiar with the game.. I like to play on Survival mode.. Makes it more fun.. Add me: T-Shotgun-Walker and say you saw me on reddit

    submitted by /u/tywalker215
    [link] [comments]

    Electrical question

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    In my horde base, I have about 4 or 5 generators hooked up to my turrets and blade traps and I don't like having to run around turning them all on or off. I found a switch in a chest a few days back, and decided I could just hook them all up to a switch to turn them all on or off at once but apparently it doesn't work like that. Is there a way I can set them up to be turned on or off all at once?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RotInPixels
    [link] [comments]

    I upgraded the wall behind this ladder to cobblestones but now want to paint it to match the rest again. But no matter what the brush just paints or scrubs the ladder. Any way to paint behind it without dismantling or using creative mode?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Alpha 19 forge bug (Trying to get repro still)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    First bug: I'm still trying to figure out how I did it and how to repro for a proper bug report. Somehow while making forged iron in my own forge I was able to use the UI arrows to click right to get the counter to go to 11 bars, but when I clicked the max craft it went back down to 9. I only had the iron smelted in the forge for 9 bars so the max button was correct. I was not smelting anything at the time of crafting. I figured it was a UI bug and would error when i tried to make more than 9 bars but it made 10 for me when I clicked over to 10. It took all the iron from the forge but it needed about 18 more to complete the craft. Even if it didn't make the items I don't think the right arrow is supposed to let you choose more items than the max button will let you. Have not seen this since and I have really been trying to repro it. Anyone else got this to happen? Is this a known issue and I missed it?

    Second issue: While using my pistol with a 2x scope mod I sprinted while zoomed in. This removed the gun model from my screen, I still had crosshairs. This is cosmetic only and I could easily get the gun model back by ADS again and right click out of it.

    Apologies for wall of text, hope it made since.

    tl/dr: Was able to make more forged iron than I had mats for using the UI buttons.

    submitted by /u/Kahnwei
    [link] [comments]

    In alpha 19 you can search some of the trees and see how tall they are. amazing

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel