• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 02, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 02, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - August 02, 2020

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Concrete is heavy, who knew?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Repurposed wood shed across from trader ... with "minor" upgrades

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    When you waste much time to get the perfect screenshot

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Runaway Chicken Nuggets!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    High level stealth gameplay not viable

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    As per the title, I find that going full stealth, with points into sneak, archery and bladed weapons don't work well at the later stages of the game. The main issue is that many POI's have scripted events that cause the zombies to aggro on you regardless of your stealth level. Equipped with advanced muffled connectors on all armor pieces and max level sneak will still trigger these events forcing you into a gun fight for survival.

    I mentioned bladed because they have an extra damage multiplier for sneak attacks but you almost never get to use it because either the scripted trigger or the environment (door frames, side of walls/boxes) will block the hit and maybe even cause sound alerting the zombie. Much better to snipe them with the crossbow.

    The crossbow/bow is the premier stealth kill weapon. It has a higher sneak damage multiplier than guns do, and if you miss a shot with even a silenced gun, the shot will ricochet and make noise but a missed bolt will not bother zombies even if the bolt landed next to their head. I have no complaints, about this class of weapon, fun and effective.

    Coming back to my main point, stealth is a much slower way of clearing a POI, and it requires a high investment in both skill points and gear to be effective, but even then its sabotaged by the scripted triggers. A pure club/sledge combat build can clear a POI faster AND deal with the hoards when they are triggered, making the stealth gameplay inferior in comparison.

    Hope the pimps look into this, because stealth already has all the supporting systems in place with skills, specialized gear, etc. and it seems a shame for it to be overshadowed by this problem.

    submitted by /u/contarious
    [link] [comments]

    A flaming, ergonomic lvl 6 stone spear with a tempered blade and a weighted head.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Every time

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Machete with burning shaft mod

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    So I built a killing corridor for the day 7 hoard night with 24 zombies spawning right? Then proceeded to only use the block staircase with only backing up sometimes when they got too close. It was on difficulty 3 so that might be why :3 . But being worried since day 4 made the whole thing funny XD

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Finally playing Alpha 19 and I don’t understand the whiners

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I used to play console for a few years so I was stuck in the weird A14/15 Stone Age and recently got a laptop capable of running most games so I finally bought 7DTD on steam. This was probably a few weeks ago so I've just been playing A18, and after seeing all the complaints about A19 I held off.

    But man, I finally tried it about a week ago and I LOVE it. I'm only on day like 12 or so but everything just feels... good.

    But I just see complaints about not being able to loot really awesome stuff early and I just don't get it. I'm not getting anywhere near as many guns as A18 but I'm still doing just fine. It might just be luck but on day 2 I was able to buy a double barrel from the trader. Then a pistol a couple days later. Then a PUMP SHOTGUN before the first horde. And I've now also looted a rifle and an AK. And on top of all that the traders very regularly give you full stacks of ammo as rewards. I'm playing on Nomad, but unless I'm mistaken then difficulty only affects zombie/player damage, not loot.

    So what's the issue? Yeah there's stone tools in some crates and safes. Who cares? There's plenty of other viable loot. It's like people aren't questing, or visiting the trader, or maybe they die every other minute and keep lowering their game stage, idk.

    submitted by /u/chaimwitzyeah
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about tamable wolves?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I hate that I have to kill wolves in this game but I do understand the zombie dogs. What if we could feed the normal wolves grilled meat/raw meat to tame them? Not sure if this was posted previously, I've only played this game for about 20 hours and I've had a lot of fun so far.

    submitted by /u/MrCoolPyro
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else stacking up on blunderbusses?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Since I gave a shot to the new A19, I've found myself having a hotbar full of blunderbusses to clear out the wandering hordes and the missions. It's actually pretty fun; it feel like being a pirate with multiple flintlock pistols.

    Is this the new early game meta or have I naturally made my own?

    submitted by /u/Apotatos
    [link] [comments]

    Google is no help (ps4 version)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I keep googling to see about playing multiplayer that isn't split screen on ps4 and all i keep getting back are sites pinging the game servers. Is it still possible? I'm trying to play with my SO

    submitted by /u/gregarioussparrow
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my brother just started playing, we just reached our first 7th day and according to him a horde is coming? let's hope the trenches are enough to keep them away!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    7DaystoDie on GeForce Now

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    SO I out this question on the official forums as well, but I'll try it here to.

    Anyone tried playing on an old laptop/PC using GeForce Now?

    I have my current gaming rig that runs it great, but I'd like to get my wife or kids playing with me. All I have is an older gaming laptop that just can't run it.

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/berwyn52
    [link] [comments]

    Not having any animal spawns on RWG map

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    A group of friends and I are playing off a dedicated A18 server. We first started the server size at 8192 RWG. We initially set the animals to be spawn limit at 500 saw no animals. So raised it to 1000, still nothing so we raised it to 5000. We also set the spawn chance of the invisible animals to 0.01 and set normal animals to spawn chance of 2's 4's or 6's. After another game day of nothing we changed the respwan delay to 0.05 for all animals. We are still not haveing any animals that we see. May i ask for a more experianced person to break this down for me and explain what values I really need to change to get animals to spawn and be hunted?

    submitted by /u/Nethogen
    [link] [comments]

    How good is Salvage Operations lvl 1-2 for days 1-4? A19

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    PS4 servers down?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I just re downloaded the game since my friend bought it, but for some reason When I invite him to a game he gets a message that say "can not connect to psn". I quit out and tried it on my end to join his game and got the same message. Am I missing something that I forgot to do? I can't seem to figure out how to connect to any games at all. I checked my internet and it's running just fine. I'm only having the issue on this game. Do I need a TTG account or something?

    submitted by /u/Vicious666Reaper
    [link] [comments]

    Backing up the current version?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Is there a way to back up the game version so that if I update and it doesn't work with my save I can undo it?

    submitted by /u/Dhsushfbdiwbd
    [link] [comments]

    All skyscrapers?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Is there a seed that has all the skyscrapers?

    I really wish there was a 'criteria' you could set on the random seed generator, such as, "must have X, Y, or Z."

    submitted by /u/LavatoryLoad
    [link] [comments]

    What's the fastest way to dig down to the bedrock?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I watched this video on youtube but it was for a previous alpha version. In it, they dug straight down with an augur then jumped back up by placing "oil barrels" that blow up and take out a 1x1 section of block around them.

    Unfortunately, it looks like the oil barrel no longer exists, and the burning barrel doesn't blow up. Is the only way to dig a big hole down to the bedrock just digging a single shaft over and over again? And how far down is bedrock anyway?

    submitted by /u/MelonElbows
    [link] [comments]

    Console player switched over to PC. What the hell is going on with looting corpses and leveling up equipment?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I've tried playing this new version. I can get to like it. But what am I missing here? Why can't I loot the dead undead? Why does my equipment level not increase as I use or craft more? What other surprises will I encounter? Where can I go to learn how to make the jump from console to 19 on PC? Thoroughly confused here. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Psykosoma
    [link] [comments]

    Can turrets damage each other?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    If i have two shotgun turrets facing each other, and a zed walks between them, can they destroy one another?

    submitted by /u/karp_490
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics card upgrades

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    My current graphics card is an AMD rx 570 any recommendation for an upgrade?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel