• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 03, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 03, 2020


    Modded Monday - August 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That early game struggle is real...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    You ever dig a 3.1 km tunnel just because you get inconvenienced by the random gen world terrain?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Starfield Library in Seoul, South Korea, I want to loot this so bad

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Just starting and need some tips

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Okay, so I played this a LONG time ago and gave up after I needed storage. I recently got more storage and redownloaded this game. My friends and I are playing this for the first time in a long time and wanted to ask if anyone had any tips for us :)

    submitted by /u/NeverEndingFanfics
    [link] [comments]

    Player looking for others to group up with.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Hey all, been playing a lot lately mostly solo and looking for folks who might want to group up and play. Pm me and we can exchange steam info!

    submitted by /u/Mino462
    [link] [comments]

    Rushed this horde base in 6 days, decided to not repair the old base as it was just not enough anymore and repairing it got way too resource consuming. Literally barely finished building it before the horde came banging at my door. And yes, I'm aware the draw bridge is 1 block too wide to fit.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Looking for a challenge? Come on down to BlewBarry Farms ~ Friendly, Mature PvE!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    This Chicago-based server is currently on a much easier difficulty and high exp/loot but this is ONLY for A19 in its Experimental state. After August 15th or whenever A19 goes Stable, come join us for a challenge!

    We will wipe and return to Insane, jog day/sprint night PvE--> 100% exp/100% loot on a clean 8k Nitrogen map with Compopack (adds SO many new POIs) with some additional mods such as extra vehicles, non-overpowered guns, etc --> Everyone is welcome, but server regulars tend to be 30+ age and enjoy playing a longer 2-3 month duration world which encourages building/builder-showcasing after the initial equip/level rush!

    Connect Now: steam://connect/216.105.171.146:26910

    Discord: https://discord.gg/KBnrSqQ

    submitted by /u/BlewBarryFarms
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find lucky goggles besides the trader?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Newish player would like some friends to play with :)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I recently got back into 7DTD and found it very confusing since everything has changed a lot since i last played so would like to maybe start a world with some people and make friends I like to play survival games multiplayer, feels nicer so just pm me if you wanna play sometime :)

    submitted by /u/AverageBritishGuy17
    [link] [comments]

    The Outhouse

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    So umm... why is eating broken glass even an option?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I'm a new player, I'm still getting used to the game so maybe I'm missing out on something, but why would you add the option of eating broken glass in your game? and better yet, why will you add it right next to the option of dropping the item so it's very easy to press it by accident? Is this some kind of inside joke or something like that or is there some use to this feature that I'm not seeing?

    submitted by /u/thmn1
    [link] [comments]

    How will my laptop run this game with current version?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I have an Aspire V 15 nitro black edition (2016 laptop):

    Intel i7

    Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 960m graphics card

    8gb ram

    How is controller support? Will this support a wired Xbox controller with USB connection?

    I'm a console player on PS4 and would like to play because I'm well aware they have abandoned console entirely for good. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LaughDarkLoud
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    How do you turn off the land claim boundary markers? (The giant green cube that shoots out of the corners of you land claim)

    It was 0400 on day 15 and the horde zombies had not spawned for an hour, figured I had killed the number that are supposed to show up. So I head off back to my home base to do other shit, realized that I had turned on the boundary marker. Couldn't figure out how to turn it off so I quit and reloaded the game.

    Fun fact if you do this when you log back in the horde zombies start spawning all over again......

    submitted by /u/ADBishop7
    [link] [comments]

    Horde at my house every day

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    So I'm currently on the console version (A15-A16) and every day there's a horde at my house, only during the day consisting of around 15-20 zombies of all types. I'm only on day 16-17 and I haven't left my house in a couple days because it's been snowing and I'm wondering if that's the cause. Any info is helpful TIA

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomGuyOnDeWeb
    [link] [comments]

    Wierd Mouse Jitter when Standing Still

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this? Im using Logitech G502 and when my character is just idle, looking straight ahead I get this odd mouse jitter like my crosshair cant decide which pixel it wants to stay on, very annoying. I use a Black matte ergonomic mouse pad, could it be the optics are picking up the individual threads on the fabric?

    submitted by /u/theonedragon86
    [link] [comments]

    Trips Servers

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm here to let you all know about an amazing community.

    At Trips servers you will find a great place to call home there are people helping and grouping with each other everyday, an actual server built by the community as the server owner takes all suggestions into consideration.

    Things that Trips offers:

    • PVE or PVP servers
    • Difficulty 3 (default 2)
    • Active discord
    • Better inventory sorting
    • Custom HD tools and weapons (PVE only)
    • Wireless electricity
    • More light options
    • Weekend events
    • 3 slot forges
    • Faster vehicles
    • 60 slot backpack
    • Ticket support system
    • Giveaways
    • Modded (soon) or unmodded servers
    • Botman (certain restrictions on telly)
    • Lobby for info/crafting/gun range/safe haven (PVE only)
    • Top of the line server performance
    • Plus more!

    Located in NY (US) and Montreal (CA)

    Trips PVE A18.4 IP: 144.217.10.24 Port: 26900 Live Map - http://144.217.10.24:8082/

    Trips PVE A19 IP: 144.217.10.24 Port: 26901 Live Map - http://144.217.10.24:8085

    Trips PVP A19 IP: 172.93.97.74 Port: 26900 Map in discord

    Join the discord for more info or questions, feel free to join in vc as well

    https://discord.gg/azCDpRd

    Hope to see you all there =)

    submitted by /u/CaptTrips89
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, pretty fun game so far

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Hello survivors! So I bought the game recently and I have to say, its been really fun so far. I played split screen with my son Saturday and it was a blast. I started my own run also and been learning some things on my own, mixed in with some gameplay videos. When I get home tonight, I will be facing my first blood moon. Wish me luck!

    Some advice I'm looking for is what's best against those dogs? Man, they suck! I'm assuming guns, but what if you don't have a forge yet?

    I really hope one day these devs get back to caring about us console pleebs. This game seems to have so much potential. I seen some alpha 19 on pc gameplay and the graphics look beautiful!

    Alright guys, just wanted to pop on and say hello and let you know I've been having a lot of fun with this game.

    Peace!

    submitted by /u/Pantango69
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting question

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    A friend and myself play maybe once or twice a week. He is hosting the game but because we don't play everyday we don't leave it up for obvious reasons. Is there a way for the server to stop time aka pause the world or something similar when no one is on the server? I'd still like to play on that world when I want and not have to create a single player game just for myself so that I don't have to progress 2 characters seperately.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ndcoio
    [link] [comments]

    Missing question

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Question guys. I am pretty adept at adjusting my xml files for my personal preferences ( I only play solo ). Question is with vehicle modlets ( bdub, uvm, telric, or ac vehicle mod ) is it possible to down fully functioning cars in the world? It's kinda odd that every single vehicle found is broken and needs repair, at least to me. There should be that rare vehicle that just needs, say, a battery? Or gas? Kinda unrealistic to have every spawned vehicle be broken and needing a ton of repair. If this is doable I would love information on how to do it. ( currently I'm using UVM and spawning the accessories in loot containers along with the impact gun ). So I can get vehicles pretty quick, that's not what I'm trying to achieve. For my immersion I tweak the game so it's more realistic to what a few weeks or a few months after an apocalypse would be. There has to be a few working guns around, some armor, some food. At the rate TFP spawns the stuff you'd think it's been years since the start. Anyways thanks for any responses.

    submitted by /u/Fhlynn
    [link] [comments]

    About electrip traps EXP

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    If i get level 5 adqvanced engineering unlocked, i get 50% EXP from electric traps(blade traps, turrets, etc.) kills

    What I wanna know is that if other player from my party, and ally unlocks level 5 advanced engineering, will the EXP from trap kills be shared? or does this depend on turret's owner ?

    By the way I am on int. skill tree and i found junk turret build just amazing. so powerful

    submitted by /u/Jong_ang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel