• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 18, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Started a new world after a long time of not playing. Moments like these make me remember why I love this game. Had to change pants after though

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I've been there WAYYYY too many times...

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    [PS4] Looking for players to build cool bases with in creative mode

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Alpha 19

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    When does alpha 19 fully release? Or do they know yet?

    submitted by /u/jmilb123
    [link] [comments]

    Corn seeds!!! I don't get it... (PS4)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm just starting to play this game in PS4 and I have a issue, I get some corn from a corn game in Navezgane BUT when I craft corn seeds I only get 1... At the beginning I thought I could get more than 1 corn from that but I actually get only 1 corn from the seeds, so in a nut shell: 1 Corn = 1 seed. That's not worth it at all Cuz I cannot do a plantation with just 1 F* corn. Do you guys know if I'm doing anything wrong?

    submitted by /u/Evionail
    [link] [comments]

    How NOT to use the Stun Baton w/ repulsor mod (funny FAIL :P

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Can you please not auto-place broken glass into my toolbar?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    f'real.. WHY

    submitted by /u/goatballs4u
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 - How To Make Cement

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Darkness in a19

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Was playing on a18 and updated, does a19 just completely stop the possibility of absolute darkness or can this be changed? Was more a fan of the complete black than always be able to see, tried turning brightness all the way down and messing with other settings, no results.

    submitted by /u/Phoenixzgy
    [link] [comments]

    I was scared for my life towards the end..

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Will the real super corn please stand up?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    After many version updates, and over 500 hours played, my friends and I found super corn at last! I think they need to start over and rename this current item deer hooves.

    I hope this food product gets the attention it deserves in future updates. I'm so sad that it will not change the living situation at our base in the slightest. For many years now I have wandered the random gen wasteland, and had a ear to the ground for this rarest of foods. Alas, all I can use it for is cornmeal and glue.

    I hope that we get a food update that tunes the food/nutritional game a little bit more. Right now it feels like more of a eating survival game than a zombie survival game at times. Maybe the legendary item update will bring the glory back to super corn as well.

    submitted by /u/balokeo
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Automated Doors // 7 Days to Die // Alpha 19

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Check out my decorative control panel set up for a test lab I am creating. I plan to test all sorts of things and make helpful videos but first I want the place to look nice, what do you guys think? This was done with creative menu and is a work in progress.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    no trader ?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    hello guys, i have a problem. i have completed the beginning quests and now it says "locate trader" and then it says "no trader" what does this mean ? i am really worried that i have to start over again. i just found a red mesa and i always turn that building into my base. thats why i'm worried. so please help.

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any traders on the console version?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I looked up the locations and apparently there's supposed to be a trader in the desert, but i already searched the entire building and no one is there, do they just don't exist on console?

    submitted by /u/LilDova
    [link] [comments]

    Need help; I have a gaming laptop and I wanted to know if it would be capable of running 7 days to die.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    The laptop I have is an- Acer nitro 5 -and I was wondering if it would be capable of running (7dtd) smoothly and also since I am an Xbox player I was thinking of hooking it up to my tv with an hdmi cable and playing on controller would this also work? And also is it bad for the laptop in any way?

    submitted by /u/Aspenbatz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the cost of solar banks and panels in 18

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Title, plus if you know the min cost of forgetting elixir that'd be cool too

    submitted by /u/MrRiddle18
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite melee weapon? [PC]

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    For me it is the wrench as it can do one hell of alot of damage as well as being used to disassemble shit.

    submitted by /u/A-Shirt-Man
    [link] [comments]

    The Lannisters send their regards(He didn't build a bike for me)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Chef: Finally I can quit scavenging for eggs! Game:

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Thoughts

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Hello gang just a couple thoughts for you modders out there ( I can edit the xml files but haven't a clue how to add assets or models ). I was just curious how hard it would be to add the old lighting back into the game so generators and wiring wouldn't be needed? And even modding in neon lighting? Also adding in survivors that you can recruit and have at your base doing various tasks? ( I know starvation has this to some degree ). Also adding in husbandry where we can raise chickens, cows, goats, pigs, whatever. If I was more adept I would try myself but I haven't a clue where to start. Thanks for any responses guys

    submitted by /u/Fhlynn
    [link] [comments]

    Custom loot.xml for a19?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Has anyone managed to replace the terrible loot distribution back to the way it was by replacing loot.xml?

    submitted by /u/alienated_prole
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 How To Make a Fist Build - Fists only challenge build!!!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Save to Cloud Option

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    On the PC version, can we get a "save to cloud" option? This would help with not losing files when transitioning to another rig or other service.

    submitted by /u/plazmicflame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel